Can we get a 'Geriatrics' Forum?

But it did get him to the White House. For me, I'm lucky to get from point A to point B without getting side tracked or tripping, even with more sleep

But it did get him to the White House. For me, I'm lucky to get from point A to point B without getting side tracked or tripping, even with more sleep
Yeah, that is a complex system of dysfunction as well.

We dont get enough exercise, so we gain more fat, and that causes us to snore more, getting less sleep, and fat builds more, eventually in the pancreas and then we get Type 2 Diabetes and more Metabolic X symptoms.

But the good news is that as we continnue to understand this more, we can fight it more efficiently and effectively.

Heh, Completing the Appalachian Trail at One Thousand Years Old or Bust!

We dont get enough exercise, so we gain more fat, and that causes us to snore more, getting less sleep, and fat builds more, eventually in the pancreas and then we get Type 2 Diabetes and more Metabolic X symptoms.

But the good news is that as we continnue to understand this more, we can fight it more efficiently and effectively.

Now wait just a cotton picking minute here. YOU calling ME dysfunctional??? Or fat? I will have you know MR,.. ......I just love flowers, don't you? .......oh the phone.....Isn't Pluto still considered a planet of our galaxy?..........found the remote......Oh hi there, you any relation to THE Jim Bowie if knife fame?

*sigh* yes it's a daily struggle....

Now wait just a cotton picking minute here. YOU calling ME dysfunctional??? Or fat? I will have you know MR,.. ......I just love flowers, don't you? .......oh the phone.....Isn't Pluto still considered a planet of our galaxy?..........found the remote......Oh hi there, you any relation to THE Jim Bowie if knife fame?

*sigh* yes it's a daily struggle....
Oh, no, I would never cast aspersions on your Athena-rivaling glory, ma'am.

:D

And no, I am of no relation to the famous Jim Bowie. I just admire the mans grit and love of freedom, though he apparently did not expand that love to his human property. A man of his time in so many ways, both good and bad.

Oh, no, I would never cast aspersions on your Athena-rivaling glory, ma'am.

Now what the heck does that have to do with anything? Are you having a 'senior moment'? The Alzheimer section is that way----->

just sayin

I also think we need a 'Women Only' section that covers such issues. How soon can the Mods get this new forum up & running?

So how do we go about prodding the mods to set the forum up?

Who bells the proverbial cat?

YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!

You mean like this?

gran_torino_clint_eastwood.jpg

I scower the internet daily, because that is all I have to do these days, and it is a task to get to a forum that has the answer to various questions I have.

We have more and more Baby Boomers retiring so why not set up a forum for Geriatric old folks and let them share their take on things and share knowledge of maladies, remedies and so forth?
Got one already. In the health forum. I think I made one about ailments too, some time back, but nobody really likes to talk about their aches and pains so I let it go.

I scower the internet daily, because that is all I have to do these days, and it is a task to get to a forum that has the answer to various questions I have.

We have more and more Baby Boomers retiring so why not set up a forum for Geriatric old folks and let them share their take on things and share knowledge of maladies, remedies and so forth?

Maybe just a 50+ Forum? Or did you mean older?

You don't need a forum, just make the Thread. In here. This is fine. I would not call it geriatrics though.....

If they make the forum, I'll be there.
I get along much better with older people.
Plus I love to research maladies (or any other information...)

Just ask me!

Forum List

Back