Can we finally admit that blacks are against SSM?

Blacks are not a monolithic community regarding some issues. there are plenty of Blacks who are for "gay marriage", plenty who don't care either way, and plenty who are against it. I think it may tend to be regional and other demographic factors as well.

Isn't it interesting how some think all of one minority or another is like some kind of collective mind?

Like the people that keep saying blacks can't be Republicans because it makes them uncle Toms?

Take a moment right now and go to a news site. Any one will do.

Are you talking about Obama being an Etch-a-Sketch? Does what he said today really change the fact that he has been saying the opposite for the last 10 years?

He was for it in 1996. That should count for something.

Does it count for anything that Romney was for Roe v Wade before he was against it even though he supports it now? I know it doesn't to me.

Blacks are not a monolithic community regarding some issues. there are plenty of Blacks who are for "gay marriage", plenty who don't care either way, and plenty who are against it. I think it may tend to be regional and other demographic factors as well.

Isn't it interesting how some think all of one minority or another is like some kind of collective mind?

I find it fascinating how 'blacks' all think alike when it suits the liberal agenda.... when it doesn't, suddenly they're individuals. :lol:

apparently obama does or he would not have danced around this for so long...(?)

and of course- 95%.....*shrugs*, in nations/states I have read of no one candidate/party gets that lopsided a vote unless they are at the barrel of a gun or under known duress/threat held in abeyance by the tally.

The most prominent black politician in the United States certainly seems to be for it.

Here you go, Windbag, since you seem to be a little behind the news today. A helpful link.

I already saw that and, I think you should read what I posted again..whats the matter? fine print means nothing unless it isn't a health care bill?

were in did he says he will work, using his position-influence as president to forward gay marriage? what did he say? exactly? I'll elucidate, I know you're a little slow....

"The president stressed that this is a personal position, and that he still supports the concept of states deciding the issue on their own. But he said he’s confident that more Americans will grow comfortable with gays and lesbians getting married, citing his own daughters’ comfort with the concept."

Oh wait I get it...... Instead of “I support gay rights but oppose gay marriage” it’s now; “I support gay marriage but oppose federal intervention.”........see how that works? The sheep will swallow anything the media tells them, Obama has played this rope a dope for decades...

you should really stay in your 'comfort zone'. You know , reading and posting the boiler plate bullshit they have written up as your script to peddle....you routinely get your as handed to you in political threads .

Republicans are 90% white.

95% of black voters went to the ballot for Obama and only 4% for McCain.

Breakdown of demographics reveals how black voters swept Obama into White House | Mail Online

:eusa_hand:

Now that's a fact and they'll do it again even though they are worse off than they were four years ago.

95% of black voters went to the ballot for Obama and only 4% for McCain.

Breakdown of demographics reveals how black voters swept Obama into White House | Mail Online

:eusa_hand:

Now that's a fact and they'll do it again even though they are worse off than they were four years ago.

How so?

High unemployment
Higher gas

Higher food

Higher energy

unless they're given this shit free it's costing them just like the rest of us

If gays want to get married why do we really care? you don't have to live with them, don't we have anymore important things to worry about like the economy, the war in Afghanistan?

All that was happening before Obama took office. I'm talking about something that Obama did to make things worse. Got anything like that?

bullshit.

Whats bullshit?

You don't know? It's this:

bullshit_pile.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywImcNViPtc&feature=share]Clergy Rebukes Media for Asking Wrong Questions About Amendment One - YouTube[/ame]

HEY dickie tucker tell that guy that States Rights in in the C O N S T I T U T I O N

Thats clever.....now, whats bullshit about what I said?

If you don't know then we can't help you,, but when I go to the polls I'm gonna ask myself "Am I better off than I was four years ago." and the answer is gonna be hell no.. I'm paying MORE for EVERYTHING.

Thats clever.....now, whats bullshit about what I said?

If you don't know then we can't help you,, but when I go to the polls I'm gonna ask myself "Am I better off than I was four years ago." and the answer is gonna be hell no.. I'm paying MORE for EVERYTHING.

You laid out a list, I said that that was already happening before Obama. You say bullshit then wont tell me what the bullshit is? Is it a secret?

Forum List

Back