Can We Block Members?

Why block anyone in this world?

Sure some times you need to scroll down (just ask my wife, it is probably the entire reason she stays with me) but never block.

Because even with the poster who you dislike the moster there may come that one time where they tell you something your really, really, need to hear.

Let freedom ring!

It is good for you.

the answer to your question is yes, you can put users on ignore, but you can not put Mods or Admins on ignore.

you have been here less than 24 hours as a poster, how could you know who to put on ignore yet?

care

Mebbe ZippityDooDah happened to catch all the anti-semitic hater threads we have had lately. USMB is a whole lot easier on the eyes with an Iggy Bin in place.

Quick Links---->Edit Options---->Edit Ignore List

O, and welcome to the Madhouse, ZippityDooDah.

zippyclubnoel.gif

Mebbe ZippityDooDah happened to catch all the anti-semitic hater threads we have had lately. USMB is a whole lot easier on the eyes with an Iggy Bin in place.

zippyclubnoel.gif

Awesomely funny! I love it! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

zippyclubnoel.gif

Awesomely funny! I love it! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ya...That's M-a-d-e-l-i-n-e....A-w-e-s-o-m-e! :lol::lol::lol:

That is it!

I am going to block every one of you assholes and assholettes that way I don't have to read or know about anything other than my own demented opinions.

I will do it, don't dare me.

If you're asking whether someone can be blocked from the board, sure they can, by an administrator. But why would they if that person has done nothing wrong here?

Forum List

Back