Can we all just be friendly and get along, and united with world?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
As a nation America clearly seems to be dying, and I not want but HAVE to say that I am one of the very few true optimists in restoring the American dream without the usual nonsense spun on the special interest controlled media. yes I feel alone, with hardly anyone listening to me. can we put our judgementalism aside and do what Jesus would do, which is love and respect everyone rather then look for something bad about other people? it would really get us closer to where we ourselves want to be. I just got repeatedly insulted (no it bothers me not) in the thread admiting that I did not discriminate when hiring helpers for my business.

Sometimes I wonder if I am living among incurable animals or if I just have a problem expressing myself? owning a bar and having a chance to talk to many people I get a vibe that we are all same human beings, just misled by years of brainwashing on the special interest controlled media which profits from our division. maybe it was my distancing myself (by smashing all television sets) that gave me the vision that I have, but I can assure you that without a person like me leading, the country will not be better off.

Well, I must say at least I myself am living a happy life, in a nice place, but I also want nothing at all for seing my vision come to life for the rest of humanity, and I can assure you that each and everyone of you will drown in misery for attempting to deny it to others.

As a nation America clearly seems to be dying, and I not want but HAVE to say that I am one of the very few true optimists in restoring the American dream without the usual nonsense spun on the special interest controlled media. yes I feel alone, with hardly anyone listening to me. can we put our judgementalism aside and do what Jesus would do, which is love and respect everyone rather then look for something bad about other people? it would really get us closer to where we ourselves want to be. I just got repeatedly insulted (no it bothers me not) in the thread admiting that I did not discriminate when hiring helpers for my business.

Sometimes I wonder if I am living among incurable animals or if I just have a problem expressing myself? owning a bar and having a chance to talk to many people I get a vibe that we are all same human beings, just misled by years of brainwashing on the special interest controlled media which profits from our division. maybe it was my distancing myself (by smashing all television sets) that gave me the vision that I have, but I can assure you that without a person like me leading, the country will not be better off.

Well, I must say at least I myself am living a happy life, in a nice place, but I also want nothing at all for seing my vision come to life for the rest of humanity, and I can assure you that each and everyone of you will drown in misery for attempting to deny it to others.
If I were going to pose as something I was not, such as your posing as an American, I would at least learn the language a hell of a lot better than you have.

Ya gotta luv it when some arrogant assholes calls the rest of us incurable animals.

Get a good grip on your saddle horn. Falling off that high of a horse could be fatal.

If I were going to pose as something I was not, such as your posing as an American, I would at least learn the language a hell of a lot better than you have.
You're almost as intelegent as my dog trying to insult my other dog.

What's an "incurable animal?" No offense,but that's just hilarious in a crazy WTF way. lol! I suggest calling it a night. Yer all done. :)

You admitted you hired ILLEGAL ALIENS, which is a Federal offense and probably a State one has well.
More of that FreeDumb. Maybe if your Nazi govt doesn't want you to hire "illegals" they should round them up and ship them out but morons like you lay the blame on avg Joe for hiring Jose.
The illegal walks and the murkin gets a mega fine while assholes like you proudly fly your flag.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back