Can we ALL get behind this?

Danaelle

Thread Killer
Nov 11, 2010
Look I am SICK to DEATH of all these whiners in the senate up there telling America they are basically being put in a sweatshop by having to pass some bills before Christmas.

People I dont give a happity crap about how you vote, what are your ideals, politics, party or nothing....but Im here to tell you whiney sunsabitches to quit whining to the press about poor ol' politicians, gotta work the week of Christmas. Well, you can have Cristmas Eve and Christmas day off just like the rest of us, now

GET UP THERE AND FRICKIN VOTE ON SOMETHING!!!!!

Now who else is with me?

Uh. If they aren't going to bother to read or to debate bills, it would be better that they not jam through a vote before Christmas.

Fire the bastards if they do not go to work, just like we would get fired.

I am not saying they have to vote, but work at reaching soloutions for problems.

Oh hell fire these people been havin' meeting after meeting on thes things, its not like these are brand new concepts being flown about or anything, they been wheelin and dealin on most of this stuff for a while now, you can bet on that

Oh hell fire these people been havin' meeting after meeting on thes things, its not like these are brand new concepts being flown about or anything, they been wheelin and dealin on most of this stuff for a while now, you can bet on that

Were you in a Coma on November 2nd?

If they dont vote they might as well go home cus Revere is right, in that case they are not the ones to be negotiated with, but I dont care if its lame duck, its still congress and they are still the elected people for the job. President Bush signed a whole buncha crap in when he was the lame duck, their job isnt done yet. If we wait for the new people to come in, then we might as well wait for the next elections cus til then the story will be

Wait we need time to figure out what all has been going on and get up to speed on stuff!

If they dont vote they might as well go home cus Revere is right, in that case they are not the ones to be negotiated with, but I dont care if its lame duck, its still congress and they are still the elected people for the job. President Bush signed a whole buncha crap in when he was the lame duck, their job isnt done yet. If we wait for the new people to come in, then we might as well wait for the next elections cus til then the story will be

Wait we need time to figure out what all has been going on and get up to speed on stuff!

You silly little booby. Quite a few of us figured out what has been going on quite some time ago.

Forum List

Back