Can we all agree that we need to build and modernize our infrastructure?

All that great infrastructure we have was built before the mid-sixties.

All of that money now goes to the freeloaders.

ok Sniper explain.....what is your definition of a FREELOADER?....because i know some people who have lost their jobs and these people aint freeloaders....

The point is, if you look at the expense areas of our government, it isn't foreign aid or defense that has gone thru the roof as a percentage of our wealth spent on it. In fact, both categories are near all-time lows as a percentage of GDP spent on them.

Social spending has gone thru the roof - not foreign aid or defense.

Benefits delivered to a person beyond the limits of a State unemployment insurance program - specifically the extended Federal benefits - are no different than any other welfare program.

that did not answer my question......how are those people freeloaders?.....a guy who has worked 20 years,gets laid off for whatever reason,cant find a job,applies for UE....UE out here is 10.6%.....the guy is out looking cant find shit.....how is he freeloading?....a Freeloader is a person who IS NOT out looking to get off UE.....

I believe some nation building at home is the way forward for our economy!

No, we can't agree on that. Our infrastructure is as good as anyone's.

100 Still Out Of Homes!!

8904204_448x252.jpg

How 'bout those....

BU$HCO TAX-CUTS??!!!!

No, we can't agree on that. Our infrastructure is as good as anyone's.

How 'bout those....

BU$HCO TAX-CUTS??!!!!

You mean the same tax cuts that covers the 98% that you people want to extend??? LOL. :badgrin:

We must start thinking like we're 1# if we're going to remains such.
-Modernize infrastructure
-More R @ D for technology

We must get out of the middle east and start focusing on our selfs. Within the next 10-15 years we will understand why this is so as China, India, Japan, etc move ahead of us.

R&D, yes! My jetpack is WAY overdue.

Get in line.......

large_usepix.jpg

once we pay off the 16 trillion in debt. then we can focus on infrastructure, hi speed rail and green energy . its publi works to the rescue !

once we pay off the 16 trillion in debt. then we can focus on infrastructure, hi speed rail and green energy . its publi works to the rescue !

Do you realize that infrastructure increases the size of our economy? This makes us more capable of paying down the debt.

Bailing out businesses and handing out welfare is what we need to worry about.

only if we don't borrow money to do it. Thanks for asking. And, when we do it make sure it's all done on a "right to work" basis. Thanks for asking.

obamination joked the Porkulus "shovel ready jobs" weren't so productive....but of course liberal scum want to try it again....to line the pockets of unions that work on roads, bridges, buildings....

Forum List

Back