Can we agree?

The racist jerks who threw nuts at the reporter at the GOP convention, and the racist jerks who defaced Mia Love's Wiki site are both examples of the extreme idiocy in both parties?

I think we can do that and move on.

Please provide evidence the jerks who threw food at the CNN reporter were racists.

It was not a racial incident until the left wing introduced her race.

Here is how the liberal narrative works:

Some guy threw some food at a CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a jerk."

"Some guy threw some food at a black CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a racist!"

See how that works?

Looks to me that both statements were equally true.

So, basically, it's ok if it's a white person but not if it's a black person? Interesting concept... and a racist concept.

Equality means equal treatment. I'd throw nuts at a reporter and tell him 'that's how we feed animals' regardless of the reporter's skin color... it's their 'profession' that I'm insulting, not his skin color. Logic. It's a good thing.

The jerks could have been throwing food at the reporter because she was from CNN.

Only an asshole ASSSUMES it was because she was black and makes her color the issue.

Yeah, that is why the threw it at the CAMERA operator and proceeded to call her an animal.

Since the camera operator is such a polarizing person. :lol:

The camera operator was within range. Was anyone else from CNN with her, or are you making even more assumptions?

Please provide evidence the jerks who threw food at the CNN reporter were racists.

Some guy threw some food at a CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a jerk."

"Some guy threw some food at a black CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a racist!"

See how that works?

So, basically, it's ok if it's a white person but not if it's a black person? Interesting concept... and a racist concept.

Equality means equal treatment. I'd throw nuts at a reporter and tell him 'that's how we feed animals' regardless of the reporter's skin color... it's their 'profession' that I'm insulting, not his skin color. Logic. It's a good thing.

I didn't know cameramen were commonly insulted for their profession.

The racist jerks who threw nuts at the reporter at the GOP convention, and the racist jerks who defaced Mia Love's Wiki site are both examples of the extreme idiocy in both parties?

Works for me.

Was he a cameraman? I don't know, I haven't bothered with the story - it struck me as faux outrage again. I rarely take notice of faux outrage.

"What a jerk."

"What a racist!"

See how that works?

You have a point, and you made it in the other thread. No need to continue that argument here. Can we agree that there are idiots in both parties and move on?

They aren't. But CNN is.

Are you being deliberately obtuse, or are you for real?

The way the statement read to me sounded odd, as if it doesn't sound completely random to do such a thing.

You seem to be quite opinionated on this topic.

The only opinions I see are the ones who are assuming the incident was racially motivated, with no supporting evidence backing that assumption.

My opinion is that you should not assume when facts are not in evidence, and I do have a habit of calling people on such things. Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Forum List

Back