Can we agree?

The racist jerks who threw nuts at the reporter at the GOP convention, and the racist jerks who defaced Mia Love's Wiki site are both examples of the extreme idiocy in both parties?

I think we can do that and move on.

there is always somebody that does dumb shit like this, but it does not stop the process.

I suspect the following will occur from the left on the board.

1. They will claim an anonymous person at the Convention represents the entire party while claiming the anonymous person or persons that defaced the page are just individuals.

2. They will ignore this thread.

1. They will claim an anonymous person at the Convention represents the entire party while claiming the anonymous person or persons that defaced the page are just individuals.

Only certain posts.

^ clue

The racist jerks who threw nuts at the reporter at the GOP convention, and the racist jerks who defaced Mia Love's Wiki site are both examples of the extreme idiocy in both parties?

Civic participation is nothing more than a game to a large number of the populace.

Wrong on both counts. The vandals on the internet and that person throwing nuts at the Convention are both faces of the same sick mentality. We can disagree vociferously on politics, but there is a line which sane people don't cross.

Please provide evidence the jerks who threw food at the CNN reporter were racists.

It was not a racial incident until the left wing introduced her race.

Here is how the liberal narrative works:

Some guy threw some food at a CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a jerk."

"Some guy threw some food at a black CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a racist!"

See how that works?

Please provide evidence the jerks who threw food at the CNN reporter were racists.

Some guy threw some food at a CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a jerk."

"Some guy threw some food at a black CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a racist!"

See how that works?

Looks to me that both statements were equally true.

"What a jerk."

"What a racist!"

See how that works?

Looks to me that both statements were equally true.

Only to be a racist, of course.

Wrong on both counts. The vandals on the internet and that person throwing nuts at the Convention are both faces of the same sick mentality. We can disagree vociferously on politics, but there is a line which sane people don't cross.

There is nothing wrong with calling Leftists in media filthy animals.

The jerks could have been throwing food at the reporter because she was from CNN.

Only an asshole ASSSUMES it was because she was black and makes her color the issue.

Probably the most incorrect post today.

:lol:

The jerks could have been throwing food at the reporter because she was from CNN.

Only an asshole ASSSUMES it was because she was black and makes her color the issue.

Yeah, that is why the threw it at the CAMERA operator and proceeded to call her an animal.

Since the camera operator is such a polarizing person. :lol:

Forum List

Back