Can USMB Republicans explain what jobs Romney will bring to the economy?

Back on subject of "Can USMB Republicans explain what jobs Romney will bring to the economy?"

Yes, we can. Romney will bring private sector jobs back. You read it here first. :)

Back on subject of "Can USMB Republicans explain what jobs Romney will bring to the economy?"

Yes, we can. Romney will bring private sector jobs back. You read it here first. :)

Jobs will come back across all industries......

Business has zero confidence in wealth redistribution schemes.

Every businessman says you have to spend money to make money. But:

Without education - America can't compete.

Without a modern infrastructure - America can't compete.

Without demand - business won't hire.

We know that millions of jobs were moved overseas from 2001 to 2008, that has been linked to many times. Tens of thousands of factories were closed. They are gone. They aren't here to "fix".

There are millions of jobs going unfilled because people don't have the skills and Republicans have vowed to slash funding for jobs programs.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

So what jobs will be coming here? Can someone explain that to me? Please, help me here. What do you "imagine" will happen?

Barry Hussein has been in office for almost four ...long...long years and the left is ready to blame Romney?

We know that millions of jobs were moved overseas from 2001 to 2008, that has been linked to many times. Tens of thousands of factories were closed. They are gone. They aren't here to "fix".

There are millions of jobs going unfilled because people don't have the skills and Republicans have vowed to slash funding for jobs programs.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

So what jobs will be coming here? Can someone explain that to me? Please, help me here. What do you "imagine" will happen?

Obama has been President for 43 months.
If we lack education, infrastucture and demand, I blame him.

Of coarse you do, and not on the Fuck heads congress voted into congress ...

Why hasn't Obama outlawed airport kiosks and bank ATM machines? Why is he allowed these devices to continue to sabotage the "Summer of Recovery: Part II...er I mean Part III, oh no it's Part IV!"

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

Yes - the 5 million that were lost under Barack Obama, plus another 10 million by ending communism that was implemented by the idiot liberal dumbocrats. It really is that simple.

And stop with your pathetic liberal talking points from George Soros. We have education stupid, and you know it. We have infrastructure stupid (#1 in the world) stupid, and you know it. And while you and your idiot liberal dumbocrat pals don't have any skills, the rest of us do.

You lose.... :lol:

I thought all we needed was roads and bridges? WTF!

Can Liz "Cheekbones" Warren and Barry "You didn't built that!" Obama be so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so wrong on how an economy operates?

How can you get into political office and not have a single fucking clue?

Government can only create government jobs. Other than that, it can only create a favorable environment that will encourage the private sector to grow.

That's what Romney will do.

TOTAL PUBCRAPPE, pub dupe. The Jobs Act your a-hole Pub heroes have blocked for A YEAR would've added 2% to growth, less 1% UE, and GOT THE COUNTRY GOING- can't have that, the kind of jobs bills Pubs have always been for before, the mindless a-holes.

Assume the position, Pub a-holes and silly dupes...

The Jobs Act your a-hole Pub heroes have blocked for A YEAR would've added 2% to growth, less 1% UE, and GOT THE COUNTRY GOING-

Yes! Because the last $800 billion he wasted did such great things. LOL!

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

Obama has been President for 43 months.
If we lack education, infrastucture and demand, I blame him.

Of coarse you do, and not on the Fuck heads congress voted into congress ...

Of course I do. He could have passed any spending he wanted while he had big majorities, and the Republicans couldn't have done a thing.

He was gonna make the oceans stop rising, before the election even took place.
He can't fix the economy after 43 months in power? You elected the wrong messiah.

Energy jobs for one. He's going to get government out of the way of energy producers so we actually have a sane energy policy.

It doesn't matter, no matter what he does it is better then rewarding Obama for the disaster he created. People shouldn't be rewarded for doing what Obama has done. Period.

It's pretty funny that as long as this thread's been around, and as much as the resident 'nuts go on about how it's all about the economy and liberals won't talk about it,

you get a meager 54 posts on the subject of Romney and jobs.

Of course mention abortion, or gay marriage, and the 'nuts come out of the woodwork.

New Topics

Forum List

Back