Can USMB Republicans explain what jobs Romney will bring to the economy?

R

rdean

Every businessman says you have to spend money to make money. But:

Without education - America can't compete.

Without a modern infrastructure - America can't compete.

Without demand - business won't hire.

We know that millions of jobs were moved overseas from 2001 to 2008, that has been linked to many times. Tens of thousands of factories were closed. They are gone. They aren't here to "fix".

There are millions of jobs going unfilled because people don't have the skills and Republicans have vowed to slash funding for jobs programs.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

So what jobs will be coming here? Can someone explain that to me? Please, help me here. What do you "imagine" will happen?

Maybe Dean can wow us all with his explanation as to when job creation became the responsibility of a president OR the federal government.

We know that millions of jobs were moved overseas from 2001 to 2008, that has been linked to many times. Tens of thousands of factories were closed. They are gone. They aren't here to "fix".

There are millions of jobs going unfilled because people don't have the skills and Republicans have vowed to slash funding for jobs programs.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

So what jobs will be coming here? Can someone explain that to me? Please, help me here. What do you "imagine" will happen?

Romney's going to cut off your Food Stamps. You'll actually be eating out of dumpsters again, wiping people's assses in Men's Room for a quarter.

Life will be good again.

Losers like you will be - well, losers again.

Go fuck yourself.

Well, you let the "job creators" keep more money and they will hire more.........

Oops, the Bush tax cuts have been in place for years and................

You can't hire more people if you can't get anyone to buy your product because they don't have the money to do so because the economy sucks so..................

Yeah, good question.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

Obama has been President for 43 months.
If we lack education, infrastucture and demand, I blame him.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

Translation: I am a partisan fool.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

Translation: I am a partisan fool.

I knew you were.
That doesn't get Obama off the hook.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

You're right. Those things should be improved considering all the Republican help received by Obama. Guess it was Obama blocking his own policies.

Come on Right Wingers. Answer the question. What kinds of jobs will Romney bring to the US? You can't be supporting someone you know nothing about, it's not possible.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

You're right. Those things should be improved considering all the Republican help received by Obama. Guess it was Obama blocking his own policies.

He needed help? But he said he won, didn't need any help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPLZUyxVB9I]Fox News; Major Garrett reports - Obama I won! - YouTube[/ame]

Come on Right Wingers. Answer the question. What kinds of jobs will Romney bring to the US? You can't be supporting someone you know nothing about, it's not possible.

You can't be supporting someone you know nothing about, it's not possible.

You're right, we wouldn't want to be like the 2008 Obama voters.

Forum List

Back