Can USMB Consider Merging All The 'I Hate Donald Trump!' Posts Into Just A Couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the Politics Forum especially, is being flooded massively with 'I Hate Donald Trump!' thread-starter posts. Could USMB consider merging all the same-themed Anti-Trump thread-starters into just a few posts?

I mean we get it, some folks really hate Donald Trump. So can we ease the flooding a bit? I really do enjoy USMB. I make this suggestion in the hopes of improving the site. The repetitive stuff makes the site come off as boring and uncreative. Anyway, thanks for possibly considering my suggestion.
Does the phrase 'sauce for the goose...' ring a bell? Or perhaps pots and kettles calling one another black?

All these years of the USMB haters dissing Obama for even waking up in the morning was tiresome. Now we have a reality TV star, a huckster buffoon waiting in the wings. A massive ego with a Twitter account begs to be shot down as he cuts his way through America with the subtlety of a weed whacker. He needs,,nay BEGS to be hammered daily until the bumpkins who believed in his message of fear get the message. No mandate, tepid support and a quick four years and out!

I'm fine with folks expressing hate for Donald Trump. It's just so out of control. The numerous same-themed 'I Hate Trump' posts just need to be moved or merged into a couple posts. Right now, it's the same 2 or 3 posters flooding the forums with repetitive insanity. It's especially the case in the Politics Forum. There needs to be some limits established. Some kind of limit on the number of thread-starter posts per poster.

I mean go to the Politics Forum right now. You'll quickly see that it's the same 2 or 3 posters just flooding the forum with 'I hate Donald Trump' thread-starter posts. It's out of hand. I hope USMB recognizes it and addresses it. I really do like the site. But it's getting to be so boring and annoying watching the same couple of posters flooding away.
I've been here since August 2009. You've been here four weeks. You should have seen the deluge of Obama hatred threads during my tenure. The President of the United States has been attacked on this site for governing, not governing, golfing, using the powers vested in his office by the constitution, not using his constitutional powers, being a secret Muslim, being an overt Muslim, being both a Communist and a Fascist simultaneously, being a Black man, being a homosexual, being a lousy father, being a lousy husband, being a Hawaiian, a Chicagoan, a Kenyan. In short, for being other than an old White man, the traditional type casting Conservatives have become accustomed to.

If all those reasons and more apparently worked,for,the site, watch what happens when the huckster buffoon lets loose his Twitter account on the mundane, the banal and the low brow.

Exactly.

Same with all the "I hate Clinton" threads....

If there is no real topic to the thread - like it's just a rant about the orange cheeto with no particular point - it will likely be moved to Badlands. If it's on something he's done or said - and the member hates Trump because of that - it's likely fair game for discussion.

How many of those are there, Coyote?

--0----

Of what?

This is a bumped thread in announcements and ALL of the content post bump is illegal. This ain't the place to discuss random politics. If you want specific actions reviewed call up a couple mods and discuss. We don't embarrass whiners in public with the facts.

If you think our simpler and more free speech approach to Moderation just irks you and makes you fume -- go find an echo chamber board and bore yourself to death..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back