Can USMB Be A Model Of BiPartisan Unity?

Can the RW and the LW on THIS board show the rest of the country how its done?

If so, what would be necessary to accomplish this?

Note: Let's try not to start off with insults, rhetoric, false expectations, et al.

What? Are you trying to make this site into an internet "ghost town"? What kind of fun would we have here if we had to be civil to everyone? :lol:

Immie

m14, that very last remark is what the president, I think, was trying to get across. We can't do that and think we are serving the memory of the joy, hope, magic, and goodness of a Christina Taylor Green.

Fuck the President. The Democrats had no trouble turning on Bush just a few weeks after 9/11. Maybe if they had done so earlier we would not be stuck with the PATRIOT Act. There is a price associated with civility, like everything else, and I think that price might just be too high for our society to pay.

Then your ugliness here rebukes the wonderous spirit of Christina Taylor Green, and you are now on ignore. I won't be rude to you, but I won't listen to vile, spite, and hate.

m14, that very last remark is what the president, I think, was trying to get across. We can't do that and think we are serving the memory of the joy, hope, magic, and goodness of a Christina Taylor Green.

Fuck the President. The Democrats had no trouble turning on Bush just a few weeks after 9/11. Maybe if they had done so earlier we would not be stuck with the PATRIOT Act. There is a price associated with civility, like everything else, and I think that price might just be too high for our society to pay.

Then your ugliness here rebukes the wonderous spirit of Christina Taylor Green, and you are now on ignore. I won't be rude to you, but I won't listen to vile, spite, and hate.

You realize that, by announcing you're ignoring someone because you disagree, you look pretty silly and weak, right?

And, Jake, you ain't no Republican. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back