Can Trump's America fight terrorism completely alone without any help from the rest of the world?

All the doom and gloom... These poor lefties are pissing themselves over "tough words."

Can you imagine these fuckers during the Cold War? Or WWII? Jesus fucking christ what have we done to our children people? We did this shit, we let them get this spoiled, scared, and stupid. ~smh~

All the doom and gloom... These poor lefties are pissing themselves over "tough words."

Can you imagine these fuckers during the Cold War? Or WWII? Jesus fucking christ what have we done to our children people? We did this shit, we let them get this spoiled, scared, and stupid. ~smh~
I can imagine them telling Hitler that we were going to invade Normandy on June 6th

I can imagine them telling Hitler that we were going to invade Normandy on June 6th

I suppose the flyers they dropped would be for communism... Just with a different dictator, I guess :/

Forum List

Back