Can Trump win the general election?

No, there weren't, because we did such a good job with security.

Yeah, and I have a magic rock that keeps tigers away. I can prove it. Do you see any tigers?

Don't worry. Your masters will predict more race riots soon, as that's a staple conservative tactic to keep the conservative base in line. Blacks are out to get you, and only DearLeaderDonald can save you. Fear and hysteria.

I can not disagree with you on illegals. Both parties are playing us for fools on this issue. But remember a week ago I showed you that it was us liberals who were against free trade? Well I'll show you another article from THE MAN Thom Hartmann explaining to you how it's actually your party that is responsible for illegals. It's corporations who want them here. They want the cheap labor.

I've always agreed that Free Trade has been for some time part of the Conservative Ideology. And I've always agreed that employers want cheap labor.

BUT, that is only half the problem. The left is also committed to Third World Immigration for it's own reasons, (and some of that is corporate money)

And for some time has been co-opted with Free Trade. As demonstrated by Hillary.

Great example. Trump says Mexicans are going to vote for him. And my Mexican friend agreed with him. He said LEGAL Mexicans don't give a fuck about illegals. Once they are legal citizens, they don't give a shit! That means it really isn't us liberals who are fighting to keep illegals here. The number of bleeding heart liberals is so small they are insignificant. They are not a voting block worth worrying about.

Yet the polling shows that Legal Hispanics are against Trump to a strong extent. I think you are dismissing the natural tendency of people to empathize with people who are ethnically or culturally similar.

AND dismissing the effects of the massive race baiting by the Left. They might not care about illegals, but they do care if they are told that Trump and the GOP are racists who are their enemies.

So if Trump is right, then ask yourself who is really behind the status quo? Read this and find out.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

The corporatist Republicans ("amnesty!") are fighting with the racist Republicans ("fence!"), and it provides an opportunity for progressives to step forward with a clear solution to the immigration problem facing America. Both the corporatists and the racists are fond of the mantra, "There are some jobs Americans won't do." It's a lie.

You should be flattered. I skimmed the article despite the premise that pro-fence republicans are racists.

This article demonstrates the Power of the Race Card.

THis author assumes that republicans who are against illegals are motivated by racism.

Then he spends much of the article discussing all the reasons that cheap Third World Labor is bad for American workers.

Reasons that you have heard from me over and over and over and over and over and over again.

That writer someone misses that fact that by the logic of his fellow libs, that HE IS RACIST.

Regardless, the status quo on Immigration is supported by two powerful forces.

Employers, and the GOP who represents them.

And the Left with desire for the votes of minorities, and it's hostility to any hint that American culture is worthy of being protected.

With the nomination of Trump, the Employers, have lost a battle within the GOP.

With the nomination of HIllary they have won the battle in the Dem Party.

Before I vote for Trump you are going to have to show me he is capable of getting the GOP to go along with tariffs. If they won't then you better vote them out. If you vote for anti tariff republicans and pro tariff trump then you are being intellectually honest.

None

A Trump elected by Republican voters and head of the GOP, will have vastly more influence over republicans in congress than democrats.

And your assumption that I have fine precise control over the nomination process in my state is flattering, but incorrect.

You would be shocked, shocked I tell you, if I told you how often the Primary process does not go the way I want it to.
I can't wait for the debates

Normally I can't stand them.

I hate the fact that NO ONE ever says, I don't have the time or political capital or the government doesn't have the money or authority to do anything about that.

And debating skills does not a good leader make.

BUT, I am so sick of the bullshit that HIllary and her partisans have been dishing out, I do want to see if she has the balls to try to say that to Trump's face.
What we are having is the argument that hillary has screwed the American workers by going along with 6 out of 10 trade deals. Don't forget Republicans went along with ten out of ten.

So I am grateful for trump and Bernie for bringing up this issue. I know hillary wouldn't try to push for tariffs. Only trump would. It's his only angle. It's a way to be a more liberal Republican. Now let's hear what Paul Ryan and Mitch say about tariffs.

If you ignore it and vote for Republican senators house members and governors who disagree with trump? I know Democrats are OK with making trade more fair. My democrat is.

No, there weren't, because we did such a good job with security.

Yeah, and I have a magic rock that keeps tigers away. I can prove it. Do you see any tigers?

Don't worry. Your masters will predict more race riots soon, as that's a staple conservative tactic to keep the conservative base in line. Blacks are out to get you, and only DearLeaderDonald can save you. Fear and hysteria.
The law and order candidate. Republicans love a tough leader even if he's wrong. Did it matter if your dad was right when you were a kid? Republicans want a daddy

Nah, I have a gun and can save myself, plus I live in a very gun-friendly state like Ohio which is probably another difference between other liberal places that had major problems and over here.

So if it's not all the pro-active measures we took to make this convention a huge success, then what was it?

The law and order candidate. Republicans love a tough leader even if he's wrong. Did it matter if your dad was right when you were a kid? Republicans want a daddy

Actually the exact opposite.

Conservatives believe in self-reliance. We don't believe in government goodies to every person in this country that doesn't want to work. We don't believe in replacing the father of a family with a welfare check. We don't believe in government dependency.

So it's liberals that need this daddy figure. Government to make every wrong right for me. Government provide me food, government provide me shelter, government provide me medical care, government pay my utilities, government take care of everything.

Don't get me wrong, at one time I didn't feed myself, have medical care myself or shelter. But then I grew up into an adult and took care of those things myself.

I wish Hillary supporter s would stop celebrating and get serious.

Trump can still win the election. If he does,it is the democrats fault!

Here is how:

1. Even if a bunch of lies, Trump promises things people wants!

A. returning jobs from overseas(too late!! Those jobs are gone!)

B. Fight illegal immigration with a wall and deportation (but tunnels already exist, and you have to find them before you can deport them. Trump is forcing illegal immigrants to hide deeper underground!)

C Reducing the debt by defaulting and renegotiations (this will devalue the dollar drastically!! Economists claims this will to a depression worst than the Great Depression!!)

Democrats must challenge the feasibility of these policies and offer solutions that are not only possible, but less destructive.

2. His campaign/Rallies are exciting!

One reason is because he has more talent to keep an audience attention.
Another is the wanton violence around his event!!

The first part, nothing can be done about it. The 2nd part is to denounce the violence around Trumps rally and tell people to avoid going there if they cannot restrain their anger. Add in that people will find cause with Trump if they keep attacking his supporters.

3.He has an army of blindly sycophants surrounding his campaign.

If it was possible to show them that Trump promises are not reality, they would abandon him. However, the best thing one can do is try to keep this army from growing. Hence, measure your words and responses when criticizing Trump, but criticize Trump. Do not criticize the supporter!! The supporter will resist you even more if you insult them. Pose questions that they know how to answer and let them think about it.

It is easier for people to realize they are wrong than to admit they are wrong. Keep this in mind when talking to them. Try not to force them to state the point!

4. Trump biggest weakness seems to be discussing serious policy question. Try to turn any discussion with Trump to this. Normally Trump will try to deflect through mindless complaint. Don't let him. Keep asking the question he try to avoid.

Failure to confront Trump correctly can lead to a Trump victory in November! So stop dancing and take Trump seriously, even if you can't .

It's not that Trump will win. It's that the Democrats lost the election when they screwed Bernie over in such an obvious way. We didn't need the e-mail leak to know what happened. And if you think that "most" of the Bernie supporters will vote for that corporate whore, you're sadly mistaken. She didn't fool us by moving left because we know that if she gets elected, she'll revert to her elitist anti-democracy positions she had before she ducked Left to undercut Bernie. Most of us will go to Alyson Kennedy, a person who actually believes in what she's saying.

It's not that Trump will win. It's that the Democrats lost the election when they screwed Bernie over in such an obvious way. We didn't need the e-mail leak to know what happened. And if you think that "most" of the Bernie supporters will vote for that corporate whore, you're sadly mistaken. She didn't fool us by moving left because we know that if she gets elected, she'll revert to her elitist anti-democracy positions she had before she ducked Left to undercut Bernie. Most of us will go to Alyson Kennedy, a person who actually believes in what she's saying.

Sure, they'll vote for Trump with his "never gay" VP. Can I have some of what you're smoking? :lmao:

Actually the exact opposite.

Conservatives believe in self-reliance. We don't believe in government goodies to every person in this country that doesn't want to work. We don't believe in replacing the father of a family with a welfare check. We don't believe in government dependency.

So it's liberals that need this daddy figure. Government to make every wrong right for me. Government provide me food, government provide me shelter, government provide me medical care, government pay my utilities, government take care of everything.

Don't get me wrong, at one time I didn't feed myself, have medical care myself or shelter. But then I grew up into an adult and took care of those things myself.
Y'all didn't mind welfare back when you could deny it to black women. But then it was found that discriminating the way you were was unconstitutional, next thing you know the number of people needing welfare quadrupled. Now you mind?

Again, you didn't mind when it was just white women. It's blatent racism. Classic textbook

Sure, they'll vote for Trump with his "never gay" VP. Can I have some of what you're smoking? :lmao:

What, are you a moron? I never said that anyone would vote for Trump. I said that Bernie people WON'T vote for her. Why don't you stop posting until someone who can read will tell you what the posts say, Hillarybot!

What, are you a moron? I never said that anyone would vote for Trump. I said that Bernie people WON'T vote for her. Why don't you stop posting until someone who can read will tell you what the posts say, Hillarybot!

I agree. I think a huge percentage of Sanders supporters WILL NOT vote for Hillary. Whether they stay home or vote for Trump, she's toast.

Forum List

Back