Can trump charge left wing judges with TREASON if they dare stop his wall?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
America is being invaded and we need to know who is coming in to this country!
We should be allowed to know who is coming in,
We have over 30 million illegals walking freely. My tax money is going to pay for their healthcare, schools, housing.

If any judge rules against trump they should be pulled to the public square and hung! You democrats will never overthrow my country!

Thank you.

Left wing is not a political party affiliation and we have no leftist judges, we do have Republican and Democratic parties.

• Banned
Left wing is not a political party affiliation and we have no leftist judges, we do have Republican and Democratic parties.
Nice have you taken your medication this morning? Call your nurse lol

We have over 30 million illegals walking freely. My tax money is going to pay for their healthcare, schools, housing.

If any judge rules against trump they should be pulled to the public square and hung! You democrats will never overthrow my country!

Thank you.
You go ahead and suggest that.....:71:

• Banned

Thank you.
Thanks please share.

So why didn't the Republican congress let him build the wall in the two years they had total control?

You'd best demand all the Republicans in congress be charged with treason for not building it.

That is, if you're not a pathologically dishonest party hack.

• Banned

So why didn't the Republican congress let him build the wall in the two years they had total control?

You'd best demand all the Republicans in congress be charged with treason for not building it.

uninformed democrats lol you do know you need 60 votes right? Mic drop

We should be allowed to know who is coming in. We have over 30 million illegals walking freely. My tax money is going to pay for their healthcare, schools, housing.If any judge rules against trump they should be pulled to the public square and hung! You democrats will never overthrow my country!
No, Trump can't do that and the country will not be overthrown. Trump will be voted out in a democratic fashion. Your solution is fascist at its core.

We should be allowed to know who is coming in. We have over 30 million illegals walking freely. My tax money is going to pay for their healthcare, schools, housing.If any judge rules against trump they should be pulled to the public square and hung! You democrats will never overthrow my country!
No, Trump can't do that and the country will not be overthrown. Trump will be voted out in a democratic fashion. Your solution is fascist at its core.
No we are being invaded. Any judge that stops a president from protecting its people should be subject to treason laws. You are trying to overthrow our government.

No we are being invaded. Any judge that stops a president from protecting its people should be subject to treason laws. You are trying to overthrow our government.
The president doesn't have jurisdiction over judges, at least not under our constitution. Not knowing from what third world backwater you hail, your laws may be different.

The president doesn't have jurisdiction over judges, at least not under our constitution. Not knowing from what third world backwater you hail, your laws may be different.
lol the president is in the executive seat. He has total control of protecting America, he can have the son charge any judge with treason.

Thank you.
Thanks please share.
Right....:71:

uninformed democrats lol you do know you need 60 votes right? Mic drop
And imagine actually holding a vote...and if the conservative republicans lose, using it as an election tool.....unless.....unless...conservative republicans KNOW it would not help their party. Just like McConnell won't bring the House bill to a vote in the Senate....he's afraid of the 2020 election and conservative republican votes being held against them then.

Afraid of women and minorities becoming the power?

lol the president is in the executive seat. He has total control of protecting America, he can have the son charge any judge with treason.
I seriously doubt it. If he tried, impeachment would be on the agenda the next day. Even Republicans wouldn't stand for that level of fascism.

I seriously doubt it. If he tried, impeachment would be on the agenda the next day. Even Republicans wouldn't stand for that level of fascism.
Impeach him for have the doj go after treasonous judges? Na

Forum List

Back