Can TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BE AVERTED?

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Can TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BE AVERTED?

When the Fed has to step in to buy Government Debt, that is the last trump card the Government has (and the Fed has) to try to stop the economic collapse.

I have been warning that nothing so far is working. We have fallen off of a cliff and we keep on falling and falling.

When the institution that lends us the money then buys our debt, that is an insane attempt to stop a melt down. I do not think that it will work.

Didn't you hear ? It's already been averted by this thing called the stimulus package .....

It can only be made worse with everything the federal government and Federal Reserve have tried to do so far.

Hold onto your beer kegs and prepare for the worst, the economic tide is a rising!

The smell of pure unadulterated inflation pouring into the economic stream is overwhelming.

We don't need the federal government to help push us off said economic cliff.

Sadly, that's all their doing and they're pushing us with all their might.

Do any of you wonder, late at night, when the lights are off...is someone orchestrating the collapse of the US economy and there is a motive for it? I am not saying its partisan, or at least at this point, I havent identified that aspect. But you have to admit, if this was a movie script....it would be a chilling one and a perfect setup for someone manipulating the whole situation. Yes, it would have to be a group, but...ponder it.

I will be the first to say that I despise conspiracy theories, but this WHOLE ENTIRE SCENARIO seems too...succinct, too almost, and I hate to say it, but...perfect? Its all tumbling down like its a economic house of cards.

Last edited:
Yes.

It has been averted.

The will be no repeat of The Great Depression, though we may get a depression if defined as a -10% contraction.

In terms of severity, this is more like 1973-74 and 1980-82, not 1930-32.

Do any of you wonder, late at night, when the lights are off...is someone orchestrating the collapse of the US economy and there is a motive for it?

I just think it's mere incompetence.. granted, this sort of incompetence should be criminal, as people are jobless and suffering as a result of it all, but I doubt it's intentional. The powerful elite tend to desire their stranglehold on said power to be everlasting. If they were to collapse the economic system, as they are indeed trying, they'd lose significant power.

Ah...but WOULD they lose power. If they cripple the economy, there is a motive for takeover and with a gimpy US, it would be ripe for a military move on it. I should mention that yes, I have written quite a bit, and yes, this is taking on the sounds of a script. But...all you have to do is let your imagination wander with the subject even a little bit, and it is a scary situation for the USA.

Last edited:
The United States Economy Actually collapsed in 1930, and then again in the 1979-1982 time frame. There was mild inflation in the twenties--when data collection was primitive--and there was greater inflation in the late 1970's. Argentina is the better example. It went through hyper-inflation. The unions (90% or so of Argentine labor) indexed all the wage rates. Indexing means, "Everyone got the same percentage pay raise, regardless of income." Argentina collapsed, the unions have more or less vanished.

The Soviet Union, and the Eastern Bloc generally, had been creating fixed percentage pay raises for all incomes for decades, and then collapsed. The upper class bureaucrats had actually been able to live pretty much like the Romanov's they had replaced, and largely with far more control over the civilization than the Romanovs likely ever dreamed to ever be necessary. The people under the Romanovs were even more impoverished than the Modern-Day Afghanis. Only Americans now find it necessary to keep the Aghanis under some nature of military control.

At any rate, the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc collapsed. Prices were so "expensive," that most of the shops were devoid of product.

Overextended credit explains it all, except that in the United States: The academics said "Nyet" in no uncertain terms, and with only a relatively benign Gerald Ford in the White House. This was the Stumble-bum actual forerunner to the real alcoholic: That Little Old Trajectory Change Maker, Ronald Reagan. 35 years ago, all of this was on paper. Instead the academics would come, to kill again. No doctorate was then or now conferred.

The collapse under Reagan would be pronounced, and lengthened into Bush I, Term I. The replay would be Bush II, Terms I and II. Reagan first jettisoned any concept of balancing the federal budget in four years, (and twice)--even making the "Trajectory Change(?)!" According to the Crazy People, There was a "Spirit of Entrepreneurship" in the deficit-bloated trajectory. Reagan led a single-sector expansion of the military procurements programming. The poor and the minorities especially: Were left behind. Hollywood and the commedians, and their babies without exception, would prosper from the sub-culture of the Murder of the Minorities in the Turfs of America: That entertainers all personally enjoyed. They kept the money.

We now know that the avenging angel, Bernie M., was sent to visit among them.

Finally, the stock market crashed in 1987, and then unemployment soared in the Bush Administration that followed. 40,000 Los Angeles gang members alone: Would commence the Great Sunday Afternoon Social, at 4:00 p.m. Sundays, at Venice Beach, In California. The phony war against Iraq, in defense of the Kuwati oil gluttons, was of insufficient magnitude to be of any economic value at that time.

Bush II came into office, and had tried to do tax cut stimulus. The Clinton Administration stock market had "Trajectory Problems" of its own: After the real entrepreneurship of Silicon Valley. With Clinton, the deficit came down,: resulting in the crash. With Bush II, Term I, The deficit exploded, but The 1986 Tax Reform, and the Clinton Adminstration Tax Cuts, had taken the spending people off of the tax rolls already. Bush II tried the Tax Cut routine twice. 19 No-Accounts were atomized on 9/11. Suddenly they were everywhere(?), apparently: In the Air(?)! They were Saudis, but even better: There were dirt-poor Afghanis completely uninvolved, and the single-sector military procurements debacle was under way. In Iraq it was done so badly that the troops even had forage for military cover.

At the end, the stock market crashed again, and the poor and minorities left behind were in on the Revenge of The Murdered. The Avenging Angel, Bernie, would be exposed. The Bush II unemployment rate soared, just like under dear old dad, Bush I Term I, Of the ReaganTrajectory that the Crazy People so-admire.

This, of course, they will likely never ever buy: Even at Disney. But the last 30 years of Western History have actually been all about Western Civilizations in a prolonged, economic collapse.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(What does anyone have to say, after all, about the civilization that did so much, to so many!?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back