Can this Squirrel get more fans than Barack Obama?

This one cracks me up!

revolution.jpg

Your new avatar cracks me up! LOL
Sorry, I hadn't gotten around to your post about your new avatar.

Last edited:
What? You haven't conformed like so many around the globe?

Nope I am a non conformist. Not into spectator sports. Lost or was not even into Seinfield.

Just a commie I guess ;)

Well, this is a disturbing development. I'm with you on Lost, Seinfeld and Facebook (no Twitter either). I do like college basketball and football (on TV). :lol:

I enjoy Facebook for networking. And for Zynga poker and blackjack!
Football ... football .. football!

Nope I am a non conformist. Not into spectator sports. Lost or was not even into Seinfield.

Just a commie I guess ;)

Well, this is a disturbing development. I'm with you on Lost, Seinfeld and Facebook (no Twitter either). I do like college basketball and football (on TV). :lol:

For a really great time, it's NASCAR. You get to drive fast. Make a lot of left hand turns and now and then have a fender bender. Yeah. That's more fun than football... Don't know what Zynga poker and blackjack is. I know all about "Lost Again" poker and blackjack. Are they similar?:lol:

For a really great time, it's NASCAR. You get to drive fast. Make a lot of left hand turns and now and then have a fender bender. Yeah. That's more fun than football... Don't know what Zynga poker and blackjack is. I know all about "Lost Again" poker and blackjack. Are they similar?:lol:

lol ~ I don't think so Count. lol

Forum List

Back