Can this end recession?

twenty6s

Rookie
Sep 20, 2012
Dear USMB,
On goggling the population of USA, the figures that came up were 311,591,917. Now if everyone of these citizens paid 5 dollars, that would sum up to 1,557,959,585. If everyone paid 5 dollars everyday for a whole month, that would bring the total to 46,738,787,550 in just one month. 46 billion in a month. Now this 46B split in to many units and used to buy shares of different companies and commodities. The profits or the interests from these shares can be accumulated to be used in other sectors or used for giving subsides to lower price rates or generate employment or keep businesses and schools running.
I'm no economist, but if a nation worked together it can work miracles.

Why would I give $5.00 ,because my government is a cluster fuck,then they would want $10.00 a month ,If Obama has his way the government will have a agency to wipe your ass and nose.......

dear, only communists want to work together!

We got from the stone age to here as individual inventors like Edison invented things. We don't need to pool our money, we need to encourge folks like Edison, Ford, and Jobs.

Secondly, we need to discourage the liberals from interfering with this economic growth which is 100% of what they do because they are less than stupid.

Now you understand the basics of economics!

We got from the stone age to here as individual inventors like Edison invented things. We don't need to pool our money, we need to encourge folks like Edison, Ford, and Jobs.

Secondly, we need to discourage the liberals from interfering with this economic growth which is 100% of what they do because they are less than stupid.

Your second to last paragraph is an insult to all those with learning disabilities and their relatives.

Over the entire year it would add up to almost be enough to pay the interest on our debt.

Your second to last paragraph is an insult to all those with learning disabilities and their relatives.

as long as you agree that liberal interference with the free market, like when they tax venture capital, causes fewer new ventures and so fewer new jobs??

This Can end the recession ......:eusa_clap:

$obama-trash.jpg

Last edited:
Dear USMB,
On goggling the population of USA, the figures that came up were 311,591,917. Now if everyone of these citizens paid 5 dollars, that would sum up to 1,557,959,585. If everyone paid 5 dollars everyday for a whole month, that would bring the total to 46,738,787,550 in just one month. 46 billion in a month. Now this 46B split in to many units and used to buy shares of different companies and commodities. The profits or the interests from these shares can be accumulated to be used in other sectors or used for giving subsides to lower price rates or generate employment or keep businesses and schools running.

You got one thing right. You're no economist.

Why would I give $5.00 ,because my government is a cluster fuck,then they would want $10.00 a month ,If Obama has his way the government will have a agency to wipe your ass and nose.......

Why didn't the jackoffs who wanted the Stimulus package just cut everyone a nice fat check.
That would have stimulated the economy just fine and it would have been cheaper.

I would like to see this be an election where almost no one voted for president.

too stupid!! then we'd have a president that almost no one voted for.

Wouldn't it be far far better if this was an COnstitutional election where people too dumb to vote were not allowed to vote.

I would like to see this be an election where almost no one voted for president.

too stupid!! then we'd have a president that almost no one voted for.

Wouldn't it be far far better if this was an COnstitutional election where people too dumb to vote were not allowed to vote.

It would get a message out to the 2 parties.
And whomever won could not say they had the american voters behind them.

Forum List

Back