Yeah and I wouldn't be spending any time with him either. He needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. And I'll guarantee he's grooming you right now for some fun if you're stupid enough to spend time alone with him.

That asshole should be arrested, tried and convicted for attempted murder and child abuse and thrown into prison with the sodomites
But he has never been violent at all. This is so out of character for him.

So what?

People are always surprised when someone they know commits a crime. How many serial killers have had wives and kids who would say the same thing?

The fact is you just don't know what this asshole has done when no one was around

My friend beat up his little sister and threw her out of the window. Now there is a restraining order upon him, plus I think criminal charges are pending on him.

But here is the kicker. I know him well, and he has never been violent. This is totally out of character for him. Plus his sister, although small, 3 years old, is not a noisy or troublesome child, so she definitely didn't provoke him.

How can this incident be explained, and can he be helped? His sister says she is so afraid of him she never wants to see her brother again. What can be done for him?

you can't "provoke" someone to toss someone out the window. no child should ever be treated violently.

you don't say how old your find is.... but is he on drugs?

That asshole should be arrested, tried and convicted for attempted murder and child abuse and thrown into prison with the sodomites
But he has never been violent at all. This is so out of character for him.

So what?

People are always surprised when someone they know commits a crime. How many serial killers have had wives and kids who would say the same thing?

The fact is you just don't know what this asshole has done when no one was around

i actually agree with that

My friend beat up his little sister and threw her out of the window. Now there is a restraining order upon him, plus I think criminal charges are pending on him.

But here is the kicker. I know him well, and he has never been violent. This is totally out of character for him. Plus his sister, although small, 3 years old, is not a noisy or troublesome child, so she definitely didn't provoke him.

How can this incident be explained, and can he be helped? His sister says she is so afraid of him she never wants to see her brother again. What can be done for him?
I'm certainly not going to help him throw another 3 year old girl out the window.

you can't "provoke" someone to toss someone out the window. no child should ever be treated violently.

No he is not on drugs and I have never seen him do drugs. By the way he is 18. Can someone behave like on drugs even if he is not on drugs?

I'm certainly not going to help him throw another 3 year old girl out the window.
It really puzzles me. What made him do this? He is not a junkie and hasn't been violent either. Interesting.

No he is not on drugs and I have never seen him do drugs. By the way he is 18. Can someone behave like on drugs even if he is not on drugs?
How do you know he isn't on drugs? If what you said about his personality is true and not remembering details for days drugs are the only thing that makes sense. There are drugs out there that induce people to eat faces.

People, anotherlife made this up. If the friend thought his sister was a bag of garbage, why did he beat up the garbage before throwing it out the window? Three year olds can't take out no-contact orders, so obviously the parents are involved.
What actually causes temporary hallucinations and out of character violent behavior? Drugs or any number of mental conditions. But I smell bullshit.

People, anotherlife made this up. If the friend thought his sister was a bag of garbage, why did he beat up the garbage before throwing it out the window? Three year olds can't take out no-contact orders, so obviously the parents are involved.
What actually causes temporary hallucinations and out of character violent behavior? Drugs or any number of mental conditions. But I smell bullshit.

Okay. This is what happened. She always wanted to be the family football, and was disappointed to learn that at age 3, her size is growing way above any football. So she asked her brother for one last game, if he can throw her really far out.

By the way I don't understand what you mean by parental order. The parents were not at home when this happened. Also I don't understand why he beat up the "garbage" before throwing her out. This is just what he told me. Maybe I think he was in the middle of beating her up when he started mistaking her for garbage.

It really puzzles me. What made him do this? He is not a junkie and hasn't been violent either. Interesting.
That you know of

You don't spend every hour of every day with this kid

Okay. This is what happened. She always wanted to be the family football, and was disappointed to learn that at age 3, her size is growing way above any football. So she asked her brother for one last game, if he can throw her really far out.

By the way I don't understand what you mean by parental order. The parents were not at home when this happened. Also I don't understand why he beat up the "garbage" before throwing her out. This is just what he told me. Maybe I think he was in the middle of beating her up when he started mistaking her for garbage.
Normal people don't joke about kicking around a three year old. You are seriously fucked up.

He needs to get his ass beat by someone much larger and stronger than him.

hopefully that will happen in prison.

fuck your 'friend'

Forum List

Back