Can things appear out of nothing or nowhere?

So then the earth must be special? :lol:
No, there are surely other planets out there that are inhabited.
But nobody who tells of being reincarnated tells of having lived on them in past lives, so that makes earth special. :lol:
No, it could simply mean that we all stay local, and not everyone remembers, so we don’t really know. Do you think that earth is alone with life on it?

Do you think it matters whether we do or not? To who would it matter, and why?
We do what?
Limit the stories of reincarnation to earth.

No, there are surely other planets out there that are inhabited.
But nobody who tells of being reincarnated tells of having lived on them in past lives, so that makes earth special. :lol:
No, it could simply mean that we all stay local, and not everyone remembers, so we don’t really know. Do you think that earth is alone with life on it?

We do what?
I don't see the relevance to his question.

So dingbat, is earth the only planet with life on it in the universe?

lol.... you already know that every other stupid thing that some people claim about scripture as if they never lived on earth doesn't understand the book even though the teaching as I have revealed it is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field..

You have never heard anyone say anything that makes even half as much sense as what I have shown you.

Thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
You must be able to dislocate your own shoulder to be able to pat yourself on the back like that. But practise makes perfect, I guess.

You dumb down the bible so far that it's meaningless as a book about god... You make it out to be a bunch of moralistic bedtime stories for dummies. How does it relate to god, and where does it show that?

Look at it as a book of instructions for dummies from an extraterrestrial source about how to stand guard over the purity of your own conscious mind so that you might develop into a creature that has the substance required to perceive and experience the actual presence of the living God.

Follow the instructions in the wrong way, or for the wrong reason, or set it aside completely and you will go insane. You already have proof enough of that.

Follow the instructions correctly and you will see God.

Give it a try. If you don't you will never know if I am just messing with a douchebag.
What makes you think that the instructions come from an extraterrestrial?

Several reasons. All of the prophets attribute their teaching and prophecies to an otherworldly source. Every record of a divine encounter includes descriptions of 'living creatures' that resemble human beings, but are not human beings. And the instruction given in divine law reveals an advanced wisdom and understanding of the inner working of the human mind, the causes and cure for mental illness, beyond the capability and intelligence of 14th century bc shepherds, which surpasses and puts to shame even our own modern knowledge of the human mind and the theories of a chemical cause for mental illness and pharmaceutical approach to treatment.
"All of the prophets attribute their teaching and prophecies to an otherworldly source." Is there proof for this or we have to take their word for it?
You have proof that the prophets separated by centuries all reported experiencing more or less the same thing over thousands of years.

If many people were claiming based on a personal experience that if you drop acid you will hallucinate and want more proof than just their testimony, you have to drop acid.

In the same way if you want proof that what the prophets claimed is true, that there is a God and an otherworldly realm of higher intelligences, living creatures, you have to do that which they said will result in that same experience.

Follow the instructions given. Purify your mind, be refined, and you will see God.

Last edited:
You must be able to dislocate your own shoulder to be able to pat yourself on the back like that. But practise makes perfect, I guess.

You dumb down the bible so far that it's meaningless as a book about god... You make it out to be a bunch of moralistic bedtime stories for dummies. How does it relate to god, and where does it show that?

Look at it as a book of instructions for dummies from an extraterrestrial source about how to stand guard over the purity of your own conscious mind so that you might develop into a creature that has the substance required to perceive and experience the actual presence of the living God.

Follow the instructions in the wrong way, or for the wrong reason, or set it aside completely and you will go insane. You already have proof enough of that.

Give it a try. If you don't you will never know if I am just messing with a douchebag.

Several reasons. All of the prophets attribute their teaching and prophecies to an otherworldly source. Every record of a divine encounter includes descriptions of 'living creatures' that resemble human beings, but are not human beings. And the instruction given in divine law reveals an advanced wisdom and understanding of the inner working of the human mind, the causes and cure for mental illness, beyond the capability and intelligence of 14th century bc shepherds, which surpasses and puts to shame even our own modern knowledge of the human mind and the theories of a chemical cause for mental illness and pharmaceutical approach to treatment.
"All of the prophets attribute their teaching and prophecies to an otherworldly source." Is there proof for this or we have to take their word for it?
You have proof that the prophets separated by centuries all reported experiencing more or less the same thing over thousands of years.

If many people were claiming based on a personal experience that if you drop acid you will hallucinate and want more proof than just their testimony, you have to drop acid.

In the same way if you want proof that what the prophets claimed is true, that there is a God and an otherworldly realm of higher intelligences, living creatures, you have to do that which they said will result in that same experience.

Follow the instructions given. Purify your mind, be refined, and you will see God.
They all followed a recipe that worked. You have shown absolutely nothing over all this time that a book can make you find god.

They all followed a recipe that worked. You have shown absolutely nothing over all this time that a book can make you find god.

I am not the one wondering about kangaroos, complaining about diseases, wallowing in vulgarity, confused about life, and seeing no evidence for God. You are.

Its really very simple.

If YOU want to improve the quality of YOUR OWN LIFE, YOU must improve the condition of YOUR OWN MIND.

I can't do it for you.

Off you go now. You have a lot of work to do..

Last edited:

I am not the one wondering about kangaroos, complaining about diseases, wallowing in vulgarity, confused about life, and seeing no evidence for God. You are.

Its really very simple.

If YOU want to improve the quality of YOUR own life YOU must improve the condition of YOUR OWN MIND.

I can't do it for you.

Like I said, if I saw even one shred of evidence that you can get to god through your book, I'd try it. So please, gimme a shred!!!!!

Its really very simple.

If YOU want to improve the quality of YOUR own life YOU must improve the condition of YOUR OWN MIND.

I can't do it for you.

Like I said, if I saw even one shred of evidence that you can get to god through your book, I'd try it. So please, gimme a shred!!!!!

Everything you see, hear, touch, feel, taste, smell, think, imagine, everything you love or hate, everything you hope for or regret, everything you have ever experienced and ever will is all perceived in the mind.

You already know how screwed up you are and how fucked up and clueless you feel.

Why wouldn't you strive to improve the condition of your own mind every minute of every day even if the bible was never written?

Its really very simple.

I can't do it for you.

Everything you see, hear, touch, feel, taste, smell, think, imagine, everything you love or hate, everything you hope for or regret, everything you have ever experienced and ever will is all perceived in the mind.

You already know how screwed up you are and how fucked up and clueless you feel.

Why wouldn't you improve the condition of your own mind even if the bible was never written?
So without a the bible , how is it that I find god? Your self-hypnosis thing?

Its really very simple.

I can't do it for you.

Why wouldn't you improve the condition of your own mind even if the bible was never written?

Like I said....

Purify your own mind, BE REFINED, and God will come and make himself known to you.

A seed remains dormant under the earth unless it is watered and begins to grow, yet until it rises above the dirt of the earth and reaches out to the light of the sun it is not tended to by the Gardener.

Last edited:
No we don't, aside from the fact that we know people hallucinate and lie and have false memories and become mentally ill and are easily fooled. There's your common strain: the flaws of the human brain.

Its really very simple.

I can't do it for you.

Like I said....

Purify your own mind, BE REFINED, and God will come and make himself known to you.

A seed remains dormant under the earth unless it is watered and begins to grow, yet until it rises above the dirt of the earth and reaches out to the light of the sun it is not tended to by the Gardener.
How? And without a bible.

We do what?

I know you don't see the relevance, Taz. That is obvious.

The earth is the only planet people who claim to be reincarnated say they lived their past lives upon.

If it is as you say, why wouldn't they discuss their past lives from all over the universe?

More herb. Why didn’t he?
I don’t need more herb, lol.
Obviously. Life must suck pretty bad if you need to self medicate.
Life is great. You’re just jealous because alcohol makes you feel like shit.
If it were so great you wouldn’t self medicate and rationalize that you get a do over.
Weed helps you see reality, you should try it sometime. As for re-incarnation, there's a decent amount of real events that have happened that make me feel that it's quite possible.
Weed makes you lethargic and procrastinate.

We do what?

I know you don't see the relevance, Taz. That is obvious.

The earth is the only planet people who claim to be reincarnated say they lived their past lives upon.

If it is as you say, why wouldn't they discuss their past lives from all over the universe?
We're past that already, so dingbat do you think earth is the only planet that has life on it?

I don’t need more herb, lol.
Obviously. Life must suck pretty bad if you need to self medicate.
Life is great. You’re just jealous because alcohol makes you feel like shit.
If it were so great you wouldn’t self medicate and rationalize that you get a do over.
Weed helps you see reality, you should try it sometime. As for re-incarnation, there's a decent amount of real events that have happened that make me feel that it's quite possible.
Weed makes you lethargic and procrastinate.
How do you know that? Personal experience?

Its really very simple.

I can't do it for you.

Like I said....

How?

By learning the difference between clean and unclean, what is holy and what is profane, and then being more discriminating about what thoughts, beliefs, ideas, opinions, etc., that you allow into your mind in the same way that you discriminate between good food and bad food to avoid getting sick.

You wouldn't eat someone else's vomit, would you?

Don't eat your own.

Like I said....

How?

By learning the difference between clean and unclean, what is holy and what is profane, and then being more discriminating about what thoughts, beliefs, ideas, opinions, etc., that you allow into your mind in the same way that you discriminate between good food and bad food to avoid getting sick.

Don't eat your own.
So I already do that, and I'm a vegetarian to boot. Except that there is no such thing as holy, because nobody has ever proven god. So "holy" is a fictitious word. And then follow some random set of lifestyle rules. Then I see god?

Like I said....

How?

Don't eat your own.
So I already do that, and I'm a vegetarian to boot. Except that there is no such thing as holy, because nobody has ever proven god. So "holy" is a fictitious word. And then follow some random set of lifestyle rules. Then I see god?
It's fascinating how many people claim to know the path to god. And yet we can't get any two of them to agree on it. If we were talking about anything except for magical bullshit, it would be obvious to everyone that they are all full of shit.

No we don't, aside from the fact that we know people hallucinate and lie and have false memories and become mentally ill and are easily fooled. There's your common strain: the flaws of the human brain.

If you grew up in a time and place where the majority of the people believed that God was edible on Sundays and you were the only person who said that that belief was bullshit you would seem to be the only one who was insane.

In the same way the prophets appeared during times of profound and deeply disturbing societal insanity and said that statues aren't gods, sacrificing farm animals doesn't make a difference, mutilating weenies is bonkers, superstition is ignorance, etc, and were reviled as crazy, persecuted and killed.

And yes,they reported more or less the same thing. Being visited by otherworldly life forms. and yes, insanity and hallucinations are a possibility but given the fact that the prophets were denouncing the insanity of their times they were most likely not insane, or at least less insane, which made them more reliable witnesses.

If there were alien life forms trying to communicate with people who only used grunts and gestures and marks on paper to communicate how would they do it? Who would they visit? The people praying to statues or the one who rejects that as ignorant superstition?

The prophets all reported being in altered states of consciousness when they received a highly sophisticated visual and auditory multi sensory communication, an otherworldly zip file, that requires a highly developed intelligence, a multi sensory perception to open.

If you look for signs of superior intelligences in their writings, you will find it. If you are looking for craziness, thats all that you will see.

Forum List

Back