Can they ACTUALLY communicate with the dead?

'K. But if you're wrong and I go first I'm gonna be standing there at the Pearly Gates when you get there with my arms folded and saying "So, what do you think now?".

Perhaps some people don't want there to be a "hereafter". Maybe some of them will be quite angry to "die" and then realize they're still alive but in another dimension. Maybe some of them just want to "die" for real and to never have another thought and simply want to go into non-existence. Don't you believe that God grants such souls this wish?

'K. But if you're wrong and I go first I'm gonna be standing there at the Pearly Gates when you get there with my arms folded and saying "So, what do you think now?".

Perhaps some people don't want there to be a "hereafter". Maybe some of them will be quite angry to "die" and then realize they're still alive but in another dimension. Maybe some of them just want to "die" for real and to never have another thought and simply want to go into non-existence. Don't you believe that God grants such souls this wish?

I think we each have an immortal soul that cannot 'die'. Nobody goes to hell and nobody goes into non-existence, you just hang around in sort of a limbo doing nothing. At some point I would assume a soul would eventually decide to get back in the game, whatever it is.

Forum List

Back