Can the World Really Defeat Islamofacists??

dilloduck said:
DAMN the PRESS---Full Speed ahead !!!!

Do the right thing and make the right things happen. The hizbullys don't sit around and watch the news before they act. They act and then watch what they did on the news. Good deeds can overcome bad press. Do the right thing---no matter what spin the press puts on it, it is still the right thing !

Absolutely...So why isn't it happening that way??

Bonnie said:
Absolutely...So why isn't it happening that way??

I have some ideas.

No balls
People think it can be contained forever or it will go away on its own.
Leaders are more worried about the press than they are the people.

I have a sneaky feeling here that between Rice and Bush there may be enough of what it takes to sneak up on the world and do the right thing ( if they can keep it from the press who would try to blow the plan out of the water.)

dilloduck I have some ideas. No balls People think it can be contained forever or it will go away on its own. Leaders are more worried about the press than they are the people. [B said:
I have a sneaky feeling here that between Rice and Bush there may be enough of what it takes to sneak up on the world and do the right thing ( if they can keep it from the press who would try to blow the plan out of the water[/B].)
Lets hope Israel works fast, the NY Times are hot on their trail :trolls:

Bonnie said:
dilloduck I have some ideas. No balls People think it can be contained forever or it will go away on its own. Leaders are more worried about the press than they are the people. [B said:
I have a sneaky feeling here that between Rice and Bush there may be enough of what it takes to sneak up on the world and do the right thing ( if they can keep it from the press who would try to blow the plan out of the water[/B].)
Lets hope Israel works fast, the NY Times are hot on their trail :trolls:

Theye're kicking ass on the ground and air as we speak !!!!

Forum List

Back