Can the west have a fact based rational review of Islam based on islamic scripture ?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Or must it go directly to Christians did the same thing because of (a scriptural flawed argument that you can start and link to at your leisure)
Or is is possible to discuss the possible threat Islamic fundamentalism based on Islamic scripture poses as a threat to western culture ?

This discussion would include the western reaction to perceived threats and traps Islamic fundamentalist lay for the west ?

But would not include so called Christian actions that are not sanctified by scripture.

I think this could be a valuable discussion, but I have doubts that it can be done.
have anyone willing to try?
add your name.
I will start a thread.

This is not the thread, it is a test.
We know some hate christians and jews and have bias , we all do.

Can your temper your zeal with rational?
The general basis is of the discussion would generally be

Can a Muslim take the oath of office and be a Muslim and uphold his oath to defend the office and the Constitution .
Proof would require "Islamic scripture that encourages supporting the US Constitution ".

Please add your name one way or the other.

For the course of this thread, if you mention Christians or Jews outside of Islamic scripture, I will put you on ignore, you will be put of the game.

So either people have to agree with you that Islam is the worst religion ever or you'll ignore them. Makes sense.

The point is their are extremist in every religion. Honestly Christians do not follow a strict religious lifestyle. The 5 points of Islam, the fundamental part of the religion, focuses on strict adherance to the Koran and to Allah. They even mention Moses and Jesus as prophets, but don't let facts get in the way of irrational hatred to something you don't understand.

So either people have to agree with you that Islam is the worst religion ever or you'll ignore them. Makes sense.

The point is their are extremist in every religion. Honestly Christians do not follow a strict religious lifestyle. The 5 points of Islam, the fundamental part of the religion, focuses on strict adherance to the Koran and to Allah. They even mention Moses and Jesus as prophets, but don't let facts get in the way of irrational hatred to something you don't understand.

You do not hold enough knowledge of Islamic scripture to participate in this discussion.
You are excluded .
You may send a a PM explaining a new found understanding of Islamic scripture in the future to be taken off ignore .
Thank you for reading the post.

Can a Muslim take the oath of office and be a Muslim and uphold his oath to defend the office and the Constitution .
Proof would require "Islamic scripture that encourages supporting the US Constitution ".

You are asking for proof that doesn't exist. The Constitution is an infidel ideal. For a Muslim, it can't trump Sharia Law.

The point is their are extremist in every religion.
That may be true, but there is a difference even in extremism.. One religion may shout, "Find God". Another religion may shout, "Find God or else"

A fact based rational review of any religion will yield...

atheism.
the topic is Islamic scripture and what it says and what that means concerning the oath of office and your ability to say on topic.
Im leaning to no, you will not able to .

Last edited:

Thats right,Its a FACT.islam is a horrible deathcult.The worst religion by far!

You do not hold enough knowledge of Islamic scripture to participate in this discussion.
You are excluded .
You may send a a PM explaining a new found understanding of Islamic scripture in the future to be taken off ignore .
Thank you for reading the post.

Dude, are you for-real?

Cut them some slack. I seriously doubt the United States Messageboard is a target-rich environment for anyone looking for Islamic scholars.

Can the west have a fact based rational review of Islam based on islamic scripture ?

Verily the truest measure of a man or a society of men is not to read what they say but to see what they DO.

Is Islam truly a religion of peace?

Based on my understanding of Islamic history, the answer is sometimes, but not often.

Much like Chistendom, I also note.

To put it simply no we can't. Any Criticism, or Examination of Islamic Scripture will be attacked as islamaphobia. The Other on CNN I watched a Muslim women talking about how Scripture has been taken out of context and twisted to support Terrorism, and even she was treated with Disdain by the so called Reporter. He acted as if she was Nothing but another White Racist Islamaphobe trying to say all Muslims were terrorists.

When even a Muslim is attacked, and smeared, for speaking out about Islam and violence you know we will never be able to have a rational Discussion about the subject in this country.

For the course of this thread, if you mention Christians or Jews outside of Islamic scripture, I will put you on ignore, you will be put of the game.

Hyper-Political correctness is gay..........

cant ignore that s0n............( see sig below )

The k00ks arent familiar with the phrase "It is what it is".......thats why they are labled k00ks. They want life to be all about a "process of becomming". Doesnt work in the REAL world.

Last edited:
To put it simply no we can't. Any Criticism, or Examination of Islamic Scripture will be attacked as islamaphobia. The Other on CNN I watched a Muslim women talking about how Scripture has been taken out of context and twisted to support Terrorism, and even she was treated with Disdain by the so called Reporter. He acted as if she was Nothing but another White Racist Islamaphobe trying to say all Muslims were terrorists.

When even a Muslim is attacked, and smeared, for speaking out about Islam and violence you know we will never be able to have a rational Discussion about the subject in this country.

if one claims the scripture was twisted to support terrorism that begs for proof .
I spent years looking for it, it isnt there.
The claim should have produced a nightly News series .

It is well known that Mohammad based much of his world view on the Judeo-Christian scriptures, so it is no surprise that the spirit behind passages such as "Now, therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known a man by lying with him; but all the women-children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves" carries over. Meh

if one claims the scripture was twisted to support terrorism that begs for proof .
I spent years looking for it, it isnt there.
The claim should have produced a nightly News series .

Maybe you should try looking in the Hadith.

Or must it go directly to Christians did the same thing because of (a scriptural flawed argument that you can start and link to at your leisure)
YEP!!!!!

827.gif

Forum List

Back