Can the US ever be united?

Squuese -

You chose your women well! Kira Korpi is such a goddess, and an amazing athlete as well, apparently. I know she is an in ice skater, and maybe has been #2 in Europe or something like that.

But I have to admit that Sweden has even more beautiful women!

While we don't agree on political issues right to left --- most of us would get along just fine in a different setting. This message board is made up of people who feel strongly about their political issues --- and with Obama trying to destroy the Country --- the pot boils. (that was a joke for you lefties who are capable of getting it.)

I guess you are right.

It just seems strange to me that people could spend the evening posting about "dumb lefties" or "idiotic righties" and then hang out with those people during the day time.

I do love to think of some of our more extreme right wing posters going home to their black lesbian wives, though!

Squuese -

You chose your women well! Kira Korpi is such a goddess, and an amazing athlete as well, apparently. I know she is an in ice skater, and maybe has been #2 in Europe or something like that.

But I have to admit that Sweden has even more beautiful women!

well, then we are just going to have to invade both your countries.

What kind of liquid panty remover works best?

BTW, isn't she adorable

yikes...........

The political debate in the US seems to bitter these days....can the US ever be a united country again?

By united I don't mean that everyone would agree on everrything, but that people would accept the result of a democractic election, and see themselves as Americans first and members of a party second.

The reason this interests me is because in Europe I don't sense the same kind of division very often. It does happen - in Britain under Thatcher, perhaps France under Sakorzy or the end of the Toby Blair era in the UK - but by and large people consider themselves Finns or French or British first, and are proud of that. What party people voted for just isn't much of an issue in discussions around the water cooler.

The kind of loathing for liberalism and conservatism we see here seems almost uniquely American - why is that?

Would you want to re-unite with somone that has broken into your house, murdered your wife and raped you daughter?

That is EXACTLY how evil republicans are. They are the ones that destroyed the economy. They are the ones that got us into two wars..untold number of dead. Got the muslims to hate us in the first place. They are psychopathic pieces of shit that deserve nothing but prison sentences ....ALL of them.. AND they do all this in the name of god and jesus. Pis on them. Get together with THEM? Hell no... they should be herded into thier churches and doused with gasoline and set afire. Seriously.

The political debate in the US seems to bitter these days....can the US ever be a united country again?

By united I don't mean that everyone would agree on everrything, but that people would accept the result of a democractic election, and see themselves as Americans first and members of a party second.

The reason this interests me is because in Europe I don't sense the same kind of division very often. It does happen - in Britain under Thatcher, perhaps France under Sakorzy or the end of the Toby Blair era in the UK - but by and large people consider themselves Finns or French or British first, and are proud of that. What party people voted for just isn't much of an issue in discussions around the water cooler.

The kind of loathing for liberalism and conservatism we see here seems almost uniquely American - why is that?

Would you want to re-unite with somone that has broken into your house, murdered your wife and raped you daughter?

That is EXACTLY how evil republicans are. They are the ones that destroyed the economy. They are the ones that got us into two wars..untold number of dead. Got the muslims to hate us in the first place. They are psychopathic pieces of shit that deserve nothing but prison sentences ....ALL of them.. AND they do all this in the name of god and jesus. Pis on them. Get together with THEM? Hell no... they should be herded into thier churches and doused with gasoline and set afire. Seriously.

a little early in the AM to be smoking Lakunta's pipe isn't it?

While we don't agree on political issues right to left --- most of us would get along just fine in a different setting. This message board is made up of people who feel strongly about their political issues --- and with Obama trying to destroy the Country --- the pot boils. (that was a joke for you lefties who are capable of getting it.)

I guess you are right.

It just seems strange to me that people could spend the evening posting about "dumb lefties" or "idiotic righties" and then hang out with those people during the day time.

I do love to think of some of our more extreme right wing posters going home to their black lesbian wives, though!

lol - I have some very good lefty friends, but my community is 75% conservative so it isn't as if they are any threat to solid American values.... and most of them can take a joke.

The thing that cracks me up most is that I have a sister-in-law who is gay --- all of her values are conservative -- she will vote obama on that one jacked up issue --- as if the Federal govt would ever take the power of gay marriage away from the states (a laughable notion).

Thats how lefties divide the American nation. 65% of Americans are conservative on just about every issue, but the wacked out media convinces them that their ONE liberal issue - sex, drugs, non-mainstream religion, tree/animal wackoness, 'the man' keeping them down, their race, whatever it is --- is a good reason to increase the size of government and spend more tax dollars (or just print the money and leave the debt for their children).

A little late for christians. They have already overstayed their welcome and caused too much damage. They need to be treated like a nest of cocroaches.

A little late for christians. They have already overstayed their welcome and caused too much damage. They need to be treated like a nest of cocroaches.

so what is your recommendation?

Extermination?
Re-education camps?
deportation?
more whiskey?

Extermination?
Re-education camps?
deportation?
more whiskey?

I like number one. The French did it best during their revolution. The guilotine was simple...reusable, easy to build and operate. The heads were fun to toss around and kick like soccor balls.

Last edited:

Extermination?
Re-education camps?
deportation?
more whiskey?

I like number one. The French did it best during their revolution. The guilotine was simple...reusable, easy to build and operate. The heads were fun to toss around and kick like soccor balls.

so would that be all christians?

one's that only go to church on sundays?

ones that say they are christians but don't go to church?

agnostics that aren't sure?

dem christians?

Repub christians?

What is the litmus test?

Don't you have a boat to catch, pussy?

Extermination?
Re-education camps?
deportation?
more whiskey?

Oh yeah, I'm sure that's just what you would have been doing, you dog-abusing little douchebag. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back