Can the treasury secretary really be this partisan?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
These are the stats provided by his own people. They are not in dispute. Talk about sticking your head in the sand!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSfswtrclZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Can Timmy do basic math?‬‏[/ame]

Should 'we' be more irritated with 'him' for not bucking the system in which 'we' put 'him' in or should 'we' work harder at changing the system? It seems to be that so much of what the man in the box is saying is.... CHANGE the damned system! :(

Who would have thought this administration could be so Divisive and Partisan I always thought the President should be the uniter not the divider as we have seen.

• Banned
Should 'we' be more irritated with 'him' for not bucking the system in which 'we' put 'him' in or should 'we' work harder at changing the system? It seems to be that so much of what the man in the box is saying is.... CHANGE the damned system! :(

I'm a little confused as to your point since "we" didn't elect or hire "him"

Nor would "we" elect him if given the chance.

ole timmy will be heading off to turbo tax heaven at Goldman-sachs when he leaves shortly, leaving who from obama's original financial team?

Your video cut short. I would like to hear Timmy explain why that is a ridiculous table. It would be a good laugh.

• Banned
Yea, for some reason I had trouble uploading that video on YouTube. It took me 4 tries for some reason. The first 3 wouldn't play at all and that one cut it off at the beginning too.

Honestly it matters not. You can try to excuse stats but you can't deny them.

Forum List

Back