Can The Students Be Silenced?

View attachment 180151

Trump whores: That’s why we voted for him.
Brennan has already admitted to LYING!
CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm

....and your cute little captioned pictures are merely liberal bullshit. As a matter of fact, most all of your posts are bullshit.

That describes the Democrat Party to a "T". Thanks for pointing that out.
Your ridiculous comment,stupid comment on such a complicated matter and situation,RENDERS YOUR COMMENT AS INANE.....,IS THE QUALIFICATION TO BE A MODERATOR,MERELY CHEAP SLACK ONE LINERS.......Not Good Enough,Off to the Naughty Corner...steven

My comment is ACCURATE, which is why it pisses you off. We KNOW how to prevent these mass killings and morons, like you, prevent those policies from being enforced. Furthermore, it is morons, like you, who allowed this vile piece of shit to be walking around as a free person. Had they done the proper thing when this little shit started attacking teachers, and his family, he would have been precluded from buying a gun. ANY gun. But no, you idiots felt that he needed a chance. Your "chances" seem to end up with dead people an inordinate amount of the time.
Nothing Pisses me off other than Dead Children.....You KNOW how to prevent these mass killings!!!!!What a load of SHIT that is...your failure rate must be Worlds Best,you Dope....Your AGGRESSIVE STANCE of "It is Morons,like you who allowed this Vile Piece of Shit to be walking around" is such Stupidity as to render You an IBECILE.......We had one Mass Shooting...THEN OUR Conservative Government,BANNED GUNS=LOW GUN DEATH RATE.............You are Guilty and Carry the GUILTINESS.....Always,stand aside let the YOAmerica decide...YOU ARE A FAILURE as complete failure can be.....but keep blaming everyone else.........Gutless Westwall Gutless indeed and Irresponsible...steve

We're not Kiwi convict UK reject faggots in America, sorry.

Straya! :badgrin:
O BUT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL ONES,British Convicts only came to Australia AFTER THE CONVICT COLONY IN THE US,was closed,New Zealand by the way I believe never had a Convict Population.....so you ERRED and should have admitted that THE REJECT FAGGOTS ESTABLISHED America.....a little silly of you Marion,in future do due diligence when you attempt to be Insulting,NOT SELF HARMING...you can get off your knees now,I do hate to see Obsequesous Men fawn..LOL.steve
Yes you are FUNNY Marion,you know not the minute nor the Hour...Stop being so LAZY

Since the student survivors of the mass murder at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles, the tremendous response from other students nationwide has turned their cause into a strong, grass roots movement.

Conservatives and their leaders are deeply concerned over the possible results this overwhelming number of kids could have. Conservatives, gun nuts, and Republican politicians are appalled by these kids demanding their safety be a priority over the gun nuts’ lunatic desire to own the phallic symbol that is their favorite to stroke and kiss.

Due to this uncontrollable fear conservatives have at the thought of losing their penile substitute, Mitch McConnell decided to ignore the growing number of young voters in this movement. With the coming mid-term elections, these many, many, many students now have the potential to join with tens-of-millions of progressive voters and put the Democrats in control of congress.

In addition to Mitch, conservative community leaders, conservatives on school boards and school administrators have done all they can to stifle the students’ enthusiasm. And now, the National Parks Service is doing so.

A “March For Our Lives” rally was planned by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to take place on the Mall in D.C., but organizers were refused a permit by the National Parks Service management. A representative for the Park Service cited a conflict with a “talent show” as the reason.

The co-executive producer of “Dancing With the Stars” Deena Katz was brought in by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to plan the major event and has a nearly $2 million budget. The money is was raised with a “GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.”

The “talent show” permit application listed equipment for the film crew’s use for the Mall as two tables, two bikes and jump ropes.

The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.

This equipment will be used by the “student speakers, musical performers, guest speakers and video tributes,” and up to an estimated 500,000 attendees, according to the permit application.

The D.C. location for March For Our Lives rally is just one of many big and small events planned in cities across the nation on the same day.

For the conservatives, the gun nuts, and Republican politicians sworn to serve the NRA, be afraid, be very afraid. And keep trying to silence this protest by these young voters. Their anger is not going away, and their numbers are growing. How many millions in 2018? And how many millions more in 2020? Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. (And keep pi$$ing them off. It can only help their cause.)

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). Their mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.353cdd5cb3f1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/march-for-our-lives-gun-control-rally-bumped-from-mall-by-talent-show/2018/03/01/ad8c7268-1cc6-11e8-9496-c89dc446c2d3_story.html?utm_term=.66b0cab356d5

Perhaps the voting age should be raised to 21..or, maybe 25

View attachment 180151

....and your cute little captioned pictures are merely liberal bullshit. As a matter of fact, most all of your posts are bullshit.

Your ridiculous comment,stupid comment on such a complicated matter and situation,RENDERS YOUR COMMENT AS INANE.....,IS THE QUALIFICATION TO BE A MODERATOR,MERELY CHEAP SLACK ONE LINERS.......Not Good Enough,Off to the Naughty Corner...steven

My comment is ACCURATE, which is why it pisses you off. We KNOW how to prevent these mass killings and morons, like you, prevent those policies from being enforced. Furthermore, it is morons, like you, who allowed this vile piece of shit to be walking around as a free person. Had they done the proper thing when this little shit started attacking teachers, and his family, he would have been precluded from buying a gun. ANY gun. But no, you idiots felt that he needed a chance. Your "chances" seem to end up with dead people an inordinate amount of the time.
Nothing Pisses me off other than Dead Children.....You KNOW how to prevent these mass killings!!!!!What a load of SHIT that is...your failure rate must be Worlds Best,you Dope....Your AGGRESSIVE STANCE of "It is Morons,like you who allowed this Vile Piece of Shit to be walking around" is such Stupidity as to render You an IBECILE.......We had one Mass Shooting...THEN OUR Conservative Government,BANNED GUNS=LOW GUN DEATH RATE.............You are Guilty and Carry the GUILTINESS.....Always,stand aside let the YOAmerica decide...YOU ARE A FAILURE as complete failure can be.....but keep blaming everyone else.........Gutless Westwall Gutless indeed and Irresponsible...steve

O BUT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL ONES,British Convicts only came to Australia AFTER THE CONVICT COLONY IN THE US,was closed,New Zealand by the way I believe never had a Convict Population.....so you ERRED and should have admitted that THE REJECT FAGGOTS ESTABLISHED America.....a little silly of you Marion,in future do due diligence when you attempt to be Insulting,NOT SELF HARMING...you can get off your knees now,I do hate to see Obsequesous Men fawn..LOL.steve

Here's the situation: We kicked the country's ass that kicked your ancestors' ass and shipped them off to the middle of nowhere.

You have no room to talk. You stupid tards gave up your guns and are being infiltrated by Muslims, due to your leftist government. I predict in the end, The Aborigines will defeat the Muslims and maybe save a few of you.
There was a Man! called Marion
Who's mouth was a Big as a Clarion

He bought a Gun,Shot himself in the BUM
And now he's just Vulture Carrion

ps You never kick Ass,other than your own LOL...theliq

View attachment 180151

Here's the situation: We kicked the country's ass that kicked your ancestors' ass and shipped them off to the middle of nowhere.

You have no room to talk. You stupid tards gave up your guns and are being infiltrated by Muslims, due to your leftist government. I predict in the end, The Aborigines will defeat the Muslims and maybe save a few of you.
There was a Man! called Marion
Who's mouth was a Big as a Clarion

He bought a Gun,Shot himself in the BUM
And now he's just Vulture Carrion

ps You never kick Ass,other than your own LOL...theliq

So, which is better for killing Crocs? A .303, or your mouth? Which one do you have?

What is your proposed Croc and Dingo- protection solution?

Call the government? Brilliant!

this is the mindset of every lefty activist:View attachment 179998

No Hog it doesnt seem like we're living in the sixties.
We didnt have school shootings in the sixties ya fuken moron.
What a weak ass attempt to try and tie the Little Rascals protest to the sixties.
The children of America have shown that the generation of Americans,DO HAVE A BACK BONE
No they have shown how easily manipulated they are, by evil bastards. Bleat on fool.
They are not as Stupid or Ignorant as your Generation,Just face the facts.....You are complete FAILURES

Really?
My generation was able to carry firearms all the time and no one got shot.

Seems the limp wrist faggots of today cant have a fight without firearms.

I think it's pretty reasonable for kids to not want to get shot in their classroom while the "adults" do nothing except just tell them to deal with it and hope nothing bad happens to them (because knowing something and telling someone apparently doesn't work).

Which do you value more, your children's lives or owning guns? Sorry, the rosy red cheeks of my grandchildren more than the rosy afterglow of a gun muzzle , I bet ya' all agree.

Which do you value more, your children's lives or owning guns? Sorry, the rosy red cheeks of my grandchildren more than the rosy afterglow of a gun muzzle , I bet ya' all agree.

Guns are more important than kids. They're cooler and make me feel like Rambo from the movies; so badass and awesome. Whereas kids just make me feel like a dad, which is why I gave mine the slip. Now I tell women I don't have any kids, and that seems to work pretty nicely.

Also, guns are easy to take care of and don't talk back to you. So obviously guns are better.

I think it's pretty reasonable for kids to not want to get shot in their classroom while the "adults" do nothing except just tell them to deal with it and hope nothing bad happens to them (because knowing something and telling someone apparently doesn't work).
It is also reasonable to believe that employing retired police and military personnel to shoot back immediately instead of waiting for the uniformed police to arrive and count the bodies will reduce the casualties in school shootings and eventually decrease the frequency of them. Schools being kept "gun free zones" will never work. Shooters are attracted to gun free zones simply because they exist.

It is also reasonable to believe that employing retired police and military personnel to shoot back immediately instead of waiting for the uniformed police to arrive and count the bodies will reduce the casualties in school shootings and eventually decrease the frequency of them. Schools being kept "gun free zones" will never work. Shooters are attracted to gun free zones simply because they exist.

How do you know why shooters are attracted to schools?

Anyway, I don't really give a shit; I'm not a kid, and I don't have any kids. They can get fucked, as far as I'm concerned. But it's laughable that the gun nuts are so indignant that these kids should dare possess the temerity to suggest they ought to be safe at school. How dare they tread on my 2nd ammendment! Let's continue to do nothing, btw. Lul.

Oh yeah, and when the next one happens, we'll pretend to be sad for a few days, mumble about mental health ... oh, and "thoughts and prayers", lolololol. Fuck those whiny kids and their whiny little lives.

Last edited:

Since the student s of Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles,.

One need read no further to see the fatal flaw in all of this. The kids" aren't saying a word about safer schools, better security, higher protection, more defensive training, more proactive police who actually show up to save them, not to mention a revamping of the schools, a healthier environment or a check on why so many kids have mental health issues and harbor them towards their schools and other classmates! No. Not a word focused on any of the things that should be done and which might help, and one needs asked why they haven't already been done long ago. No. The total focus of these kids is just to "ban guns."

There is no such thing as an assault-type rifle, and that blows a fuse for a liberal to hear it, so they outright try to claim the invalidity of the statement, and to "ban the sale of semi-auto assault-type rifles," one would need to ban nearly ALL RIFLES, since that would leave only bolt action competition, gaming and sport rifles left essentially. Put another way, BAN RIFLES. And what is the point of banning them when there are millions and millions of them still out there already, unless you also ban their resale, exchange, gifting or trade, then confiscate them under force of law by kicking down ever door in America and felonize their ownership with draconian punishments? With rifles now out of the way (long-range weapons) and America a Police State of total authoritarian government control, the groundwork is now laid to ban handguns, since these are used in crime FAR MORE OFTEN and are ideal for close quarter shooting. Why sure! A New and Better America where children can now school with peace of mind. The entire premise is based on violent governmental force to violate its own Constitution in an overthrow of half its citizens in the USA all perceived as being backward, dangerous, bucktoothed heathens standing in the way of a more modern, new, sanitized America modeled after the very Europe it broke away from! IN OTHER WORDS, the Clinton Campaign has never died.

WHAT COULD BE A BETTER PLAN TO END GUN VIOLENCE.

So to all those children out there who, with and without their parents help not even old enough to shave yet who think their voice matters on rewriting the fundamental law of a nation they are barely even aware of yet, I don't care if you are a kid, got shot at, hurt, or what, you can go smoke a donkey's dick and shove it up your ass, because hell will freezer over before this country surrenders its guns to you!

NICE TRY LEFT, but if you think you can pull this one off on the defense of "looking out for the welfare of the children" you are dumb enough to run Hillary Clinton a third time. And I hope you do. Just think: once you are done turning America into Orwell's Police State, the very children you "saved," will themselves have to grow up in and now live in that world themselves, and live never knowing the freedom you took away. GOOD FOR YOU!

Last edited:

Guns are more important than kids. They're cooler and make me feel like Rambo from the movies; so badass and awesome. Whereas kids just make me feel like a dad, which is why I gave mine the slip. Now I tell women I don't have any kids, and that seems to work pretty nicely.

Also, guns are easy to take care of and don't talk back to you. So obviously guns are better.
You value guns higher than your children? Me, I rather have kids at my knee than own firearms, and, YES, they are separable. Hug a gun sometime.

What a weak ass attempt to try and tie the Little Rascals protest to the sixties.
The children of America have shown that the generation of Americans,DO HAVE A BACK BONE
Didn't that disturbed kid spend years being bullied and harassed at that school? Where were those children's back bone then?

Depriving honest citizens of guns will do nothing to prevent criminals from having all they guns they want. I value the lives of my children and the children of others more than anything in the world. Therefore, I own and carry handguns...concealed...24/7. God forbid I should ever have to use one on a school shooter. That would mean he/she had already started killing children.

The sooner potential school shooters learn that they will be shot at after the first shot they make, the sooner their drive to become infamous will be diminished. The sooner it becomes a felony to publish pictures, names and complete history of shooters in the media, the less they would value doing it. Infamy is their most prevalent goal.

Depriving honest citizens of guns will do nothing to prevent criminals from having all they guns they want. I value the lives of my children and the children of others more than anything in the world. Therefore, I own and carry handguns...concealed...24/7. God forbid I should ever have to use one on a school shooter. That would mean he/she had already started killing children.

The sooner potential school shooters learn that they will be shot at after the first shot they make, the sooner their drive to become infamous will be diminished. The sooner it becomes a felony to publish pictures, names and complete history of shooters in the media, the less they would value doing it. Infamy is their most prevalent goal.

Uh .... you do realize that most of these shooters DIE at the end of their attack, and expect to die in the effort, do you not? They hate themselves as much as they hate others.

Didn't that disturbed kid spend years being bullied and harassed at that school? Where were those children's back bone then?

"Lol, those kids deserved to get shot, lol".

-Talksalot, big fan of Alex Jones btw

Uh .... you do realize that most of these shooters DIE at the end of their attack, and expect to die in the effort, do you not? They hate themselves as much as they hate others.
Um.. You realize if they never had a gun to begin with...Who the hell NEEDS a gun, anyway? It's a vicious cycle, boy-o. No guns, no need to protect us from them, it seems obvious.

Um.. You realize if they never had a gun to begin with...Who the hell NEEDS a gun, anyway? It's a vicious cycle, boy-o. No guns, no need to protect us from them, it seems obvious.

You actually took my smartass post seriously? Holy shit; talk about naive. You sure you're ready for the internet?

How do you know why shooters are attracted to schools?

Anyway, I don't really give a shit; I'm not a kid, and I don't have any kids. They can get fucked, as far as I'm concerned. But it's laughable that the gun nuts are so indignant that these kids should dare possess the temerity to suggest they ought to be safe at school. How dare they tread on my 2nd ammendment! Let's continue to do nothing, btw. Lul.

Oh yeah, and when the next one happens, we'll pretend to be sad for a few days, mumble about mental health ... oh, and "thoughts and prayers", lolololol. Fuck those whiny kids and their whiny little lives.
It should be obvious to anyone with an IQ exceeding 50 that shooters prefer gun free zones.

I didn't realize you were such a callous idiot until that last post. Also, you tend to assume that you know what others think regarding the 2nd Amendment. I think you do not even know what the 2nd Amendment means.

It is good that you do not have children. Please stay that way.

Forum List

Back