Can The Students Be Silenced?

students know shit

of course they can be silenced!

no problem

"Betsey DeVos basically paid for her position...I think she's not the right person for this," says David Hogg after WH unveils plan to establish a school safety commission chaired by DeVos

"Betsey DeVos basically paid for her position...I think she's not the right person for this," says David Hogg after WH unveils plan to establish a school safety commission chaired by DeVos

She is ideal for the position.

The Democrats and Progressives policies for education have been failing for decades. Why are you afraid to try something new?

Do you think you have the power to make change? 12-year-old student: "By myself, I don't think I have the power. But together with all these people here, I think we can make a change."

Do you think you have the power to make change? 12-year-old student: "By myself, I don't think I have the power. But together with all these people here, I think we can make a change."

What change? Don't whine if you don't have a realistic solution to a problem.

In a FREE COUNTRY..............voices have a right to be heard...............

It is their right.............

It is our right to disagree.
Tell that to the assholes at UC Berkeley that refuse to let conservatives speak on campus. What they fear is that one or more among them might actually listen and break ranks.
I don't live in California and personally the mentality of Berkeley can kiss my ass.........Clear it up any.........

In a FREE COUNTRY..............voices have a right to be heard...............

It is their right.............

It is our right to disagree.
Tell that to the assholes at UC Berkeley that refuse to let conservatives speak on campus. What they fear is that one or more among them might actually listen and break ranks.
I don't live in California and personally the mentality of Berkeley can kiss my ass.........Clear it up any.........
They are liberals mobs in a panic mode.

Forum List

Back