Can the skeptics please prove this data wrong?

In other words, you are incapable of pointing out any kind of support for your opinion, so you are just yelling "Shut the fuck up"

Well, the squawking of ignoramouses is hardly going to shut me up. And Mathew posted evidence presented by real scientists. The fact that it does not agree with your idea of "how things ought to be" is simply a reflection of your disconnect with reality.
you never post facts, dipshit
you post bullshit from pro AGW hacks
there is ZERO data to support the AGW bullshit
NONE ZIP NADA

I love science and been looking at it since 8 years old and was a idiot for much of it as I believed that we where set for a ice age from 12 to 20(hard core denier NOT skeptic, I hated global warming and anyone that said a word about it). Of course I came to the belief of that through looking at well documented data from real scientist and most of these idea's are in fact true. One thing that is true is the solar output in the last 60 years have been going down, down, down. Which supports a cooling of our planet if everything was just natural. I'm not saying that these people are not working together to fuck us over and take all our rights away because that has happen thousands of times throughout history...I understand your concern and still believe that we should be a people of freedom and thought. All you have is proving all these scientist as liers and frauds, right off. Truth is your right and the science is one big scam and fraud or they're right...If they're right then what is your theory?

Me I believe that co2 is NOT a strong green house gas...But methane and other green house gases that are, are also increasing before our eyes. Also I believe in natural cycles because we're within a down turn of one right now, which should be resulting in cooling temperatures. FACT! Again this goes back to who's right...All I posted was what do you think of this and how would you go against it with science, but I guess all you can do is slam me for posting it. You either need to prove without doubt that there is a massive power grab occurring and the worlds scientist are in on it or make a theory that is testable that points towards something other then man induced warming going against the natural warming. Can you explain the slowing of the out going heat? Can you explain the cooling stratosphere or warming troposphere? That matches the models. I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF WE"RE GETTTING .0001c warming per year...In I doubt it is much higher as of this moment anyways(joking), but you have got to admit that data maybe onto something. In the temperature changes within the two atmospheric liers also lays grounds for it. NO I don't think we're all going to die and believe that the people must always keep a close eye on the government.

That is your two options.

I lived through the global cooling scare as well. I had a few science teachers who poked holes in the arguement and helped instill critical thinking into me. I found the same type of ideas were useful in avoiding many of the faulty lines of reasoning in global warming. All we can do is separate the wheat from the chaff, and recognize the large areas of uncertainty present. All those Heinlein and Isiamov stories didnt hurt either

Ian, at that time, I was in my thirties, and read the PNAS 1975 report right after it was published. Yes, there was much written about the cooling in the media, however, even then, there were far more scientists worried about warming than cooling.

Heinlein was fun, Asimov, Clark, and de Camp were pure head candy.

Forum List

Back