Can the right generate enough fear over Egypt to re-energize their base?

Anyone who thinks this new found freedom is bad for the US

What freedom?

Mob rule is not freedom. Did you miss the videos of them beating on each other over thier differences? Did you miss the body count of them killing each other?

Mob rule isn't freedom, or democracy.

Will you cheer it they "vote in" a theocracy and force, I mean, vote that women wear burquas?

You really hate arabs dont you?

So you got nothing and resort to the race card. epic fail

Next time us some thought. If you find out you didn't know what you were talking about, just go to another thread, don't compound it by stooping to stewpud race baiting.

What freedom?

Mob rule is not freedom. Did you miss the videos of them beating on each other over thier differences? Did you miss the body count of them killing each other?

Will you cheer it they "vote in" a theocracy and force, I mean, vote that women wear burquas?

Next time us some thought. If you find out you didn't know what you were talking about, just go to another thread, don't compound it by stooping to stewpud race baiting.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

You're Harshing the Entertainment value of TM, and I resent that because I've grown accustomed to her diligently digging her own grave in each and every thread she posts.

:evil:

Calling a peoples march to democracy bad for the US because you dont like the people marching for democracy is pretty sad folks

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

You're Harshing the Entertainment value of TM, and I resent that because I've grown accustomed to her diligently digging her own grave in each and every thread she posts.

:evil:

Sorry bout that.

We don't have to spread fear. Crazy Muslims do that for us.

BTW, that makes us right TWICE about the Middle East:

1- Iraqi liberation spread a desire for freedom throughout the region.

2- That freedom is slowly confirming our suspicions that Muslims are insane.

What freedom?

or that women cover their breasts?

:eusa_hand:

You Had to go there?:(
Of course it is a different degree of the same thing.

We don't have to spread fear. Crazy Muslims do that for us.

BTW, that makes us right TWICE about the Middle East:

1- Iraqi liberation spread a desire for freedom throughout the region.

2- That freedom is slowly confirming our suspicions that Muslims are insane.

Nope those who believed that somehow a democracy would convert these nations into a USA loving country just like us are the insane ones.

Muslims are just being themselves.

Calling a peoples march to democracy bad for the US because you dont like the people marching for democracy is pretty sad folks

Do you even know what people you are talking about?

She called them Arabs.

But wait. These people were born in Africa.

And she claims, in another thread that we are all African.

So how can she claim they are Arabs, when they are, not just decendants of africans, but actually are in Africa?

there's a good chance some of them may be Persian, but :eusa_shhh: about that.

Is it really possible to be so demonstrably simple minded and operate a can opener, much less a computer?

They can't grasp the idea that every march for democracy isn't always a good one.

For example, if a maximum security prison went total democracy for all humans inside, the prisoners would end up in charge. Bad.

They simply don't want to accept that a LOT of Muslims, a disturbingly significant %, are radical and want to take power so they can eliminate Israel. Deep down, libs know Muslims are nuts. But they can't admit it b/c then they'd have to say we were right.

Is it really possible to be so demonstrably simple minded and operate a can opener, much less a computer?

They can't grasp the idea that every march for democracy isn't always a good one.

For example, if a maximum security prison went total democracy for all humans inside, the prisoners would end up in charge. Bad.

They simply don't want to accept that a LOT of Muslims, a disturbingly significant %, are radical and want to take power so they can eliminate Israel. Deep down, libs know Muslims are nuts. But they can't admit it b/c then they'd have to say we were right.

Religion is part of the problem, but the bigger more inclusive problem is education.

The more educated someone is, the less likely they'll need something silly and out-dated like religion, whether it's muslim or christian or whatever.

Doesn't help either that the most popular religious books call for the murder of non-believers.

The Base has been Re-Energized. Where ya been? Egypt has nothing to do with it. Besides,there are aspects of the Egyptian Revolt which should scare people a bit. I don't you think you have to be on the Right to understand that. This just seems like an Uncivil Trolling attempt by the OP. How disappointing.

Last edited:
Freedom? That ain't no freedom. Real freedom is not having to buy Health Insurance

Its nothin but a god damn Caliphate...thats what it is

Damned Muslims want to take over the Christian World

Although you stumbled into it like a drunken frat boy, you're actually quite right.

Damned right I'm right

Muslims have been planning to take over the world for a thousand years. Now that they finally have one of their own as President of the US....the door is wide open for them

Only Glenn Beck can stop it

Thye are trying, but not sure it will work out for them.
As the 31st anniversary of the Islamic Revolution approaches this week, with the promise of mass protests from Iran’s growing opposition movement, it’s tempting to compare the upheaval with unrest that ultimately toppled the shah of Iran.
Why Iran unrest is not revolution re-run | Planet-Iran.com

t1larg.iran_.1979.jpg

Demonstrations abroad against the Shah continued throughout the 1970s. By then, in addition to being active in France, England, West Germany, and the United States, CISNU had established a presence in Austria, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Turkey, Canada, and even India. Due in part to the relentless activism of the Confederation, international criticism of the Shah's regime by international human rights groups, news media, political circles, and governments increased dramatically.
The last demonstration in the U.S. against the Shah as Iran's ruler, organized by the Confederation, occurred on November 15, 1977. The Shah and his wife were officially visiting the White House to see President Jimmy Carter. At least 4000 students and others took part in the demonstration. Violent clashes broke out between the demonstrators and the police, resulting in injuries to 100 demonstrators and 20 policemen. Fifteen people were also arrested.
The Iranian revolution was the overthrow of Iran's monarchy (Pahlavi dynasty) under Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi and its replacement with an Islamic republic under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution.
http://wikiflex.wikispaces.com/Iran

Iranian-Protest-1953.jpg

Last edited:
As the 31st anniversary of the Islamic Revolution approaches this week, with the promise of mass protests from Iran’s growing opposition movement, it’s tempting to compare the upheaval with unrest that ultimately toppled the shah of Iran.

t1larg.iran_.1979.jpg

Demonstrations abroad against the Shah continued throughout the 1970s. By then, in addition to being active in France, England, West Germany, and the United States, CISNU had established a presence in Austria, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Turkey, Canada, and even India. Due in part to the relentless activism of the Confederation, international criticism of the Shah's regime by international human rights groups, news media, political circles, and governments increased dramatically.
The last demonstration in the U.S. against the Shah as Iran's ruler, organized by the Confederation, occurred on November 15, 1977. The Shah and his wife were officially visiting the White House to see President Jimmy Carter. At least 4000 students and others took part in the demonstration. Violent clashes broke out between the demonstrators and the police, resulting in injuries to 100 demonstrators and 20 policemen. Fifteen people were also arrested.
The Iranian revolution was the overthrow of Iran's monarchy (Pahlavi dynasty) under Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi and its replacement with an Islamic republic under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution.

Iranian-Protest-1953.jpg

Makes you wonder if these demonstrations would've ever happened had we not ended Iranian democracy in 1953 and installed the shah.

t1larg.iran_.1979.jpg

Iranian-Protest-1953.jpg

Makes you wonder if these demonstrations would've ever happened had we not ended Iranian democracy in 1953 and installed the shah.

The Shah was a cuddly little puppy dog compared to the brutal Mullah Nazis who replaced him. I'm not sure this will happen in Egypt but who really knows? I do think an Anti-American regime will seize power there though. Just my hunch. Stay tuned i guess.

Freedom? That ain't no freedom. Real freedom is not having to buy Health Insurance

Its nothin but a god damn Caliphate...thats what it is

Damned Muslims want to take over the Christian World

Although you stumbled into it like a drunken frat boy, you're actually quite right.

Damned right I'm right

Muslims have been planning to take over the world for a thousand years. Now that they finally have one of their own as President of the US....the door is wide open for them

Only Glenn Beck can stop it

Now you're just being stupid. It's possible to have a healthy distrust of Islam given their stated goals without thinking Obama is a Muslim. And WTF does Glenn Beck have to do with any of this?

Stop being such an infantile douche.

t1larg.iran_.1979.jpg

Iranian-Protest-1953.jpg

The Shah was a cuddly little puppy dog compared to the brutal Mullah Nazis who replaced him. I'm not sure this will happen in Egypt but who really knows? I do think an Anti-American regime will seize power there though. Just my hunch. Stay tuned i guess.

This is true, I'm not saying it would've or wouldn't have been better, but would've been nice to see how a real (not a sham) democracy would've worked or not worked in Iran. We'll never know.

Forum List

Back