Can the Republican Party Please Abandon the Stepford Wife Syndrome?

Are you really that insane, wacko?

You don't invited someone to your house and then treat them disrespectfully. And the minority leaders were the ones to remind their party that they do indeed invite the President into their "house", and to be respectful. And we are the ones who are called UnAmerican.:lol::lol:

Most of the time these rules of etiquite are used to shut people up from saying things they don't like. Its totalitarianism at its core.

Any intelligent person can make their point without name calling, cursing, and being obnoxious. It's not that hard.

Usually those obnoxious behaviors that you decry are a way of making a point like showing how angry you are about deathpanels.

Seriously dudes. We weren't allowed to heckle the president by the party. Why? Because we didn't want to be bad people and have all the democrats say that we were not being 'respectful' to the president. We want to be good little boys so Nancy can crown us with goodness and virtue. We would never be like those rowdy Tparty people. On no we would never yell or swear or even chew bubble gum because Nancy says that would be wrong.

This is why I don't want to get sucked into the Republican party anymore. Its a party full of stupid pussies who don't know how to fight for something.

I think you should re-think that statement a little bit.

Do you think heckling the President is "fighting for something"?

What, exactly? The right to be rude?

Do you really think that being an asshole is a good way to clean up politics?

That is kind of encompassed with the right to speak freely...

It may or may not be a good way to clean up politics but who are you to decide what method people can use to do it? Who made you lord of good manors?

Last edited:
Seriously dudes. We weren't allowed to heckle the president by the party. Why? Because we didn't want to be bad people and have all the democrats say that we were not being 'respectful' to the president. We want to be good little boys so Nancy can crown us with goodness and virtue. We would never be like those rowdy Tparty people. On no we would never yell or swear or even chew bubble gum because Nancy says that would be wrong.

This is why I don't want to get sucked into the Republican party anymore. Its a party full of stupid pussies who don't know how to fight for something.

Just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it alright. Yes, you are completely within your rights to be an asshole.

Are we so far gone that people bring up the first amendment as a justification to be an asshole?

It may or may not be a good way to clean up politics but who are you to decide what method people can use to do it? Who made you lord of good manors?

My mother. She raised me right.

Who made you want to be an asshole?

When I talk to other assholes like you it makes me so angry that it makes me want to be an asshole right back.

Just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it alright. Yes, you are completely within your rights to be an asshole.

Are we so far gone that people bring up the first amendment as a justification to be an asshole?

Its not a justification but pointing out that some people don't like it when you say things that are against the political grain so they make high and might moral arguments to silence the other side. Its really done to silence other people's free speech so I invoke the first amendment to reclaim that right for me.

Last edited:

When I talk to other assholes like you it makes me so angry that it makes me want to be an asshole right back.

Well, I'm sorry to say that your inability to control yourself really has nothing to do with me. And I'm sorry that you think I'm an asshole, but I think you'll have to look inside yourself for help with that one - If you can't keep your emotions out of a online political message board, you might be a little too sensitive for the world we live in.

I guess the real difference here is that I don't think you're an asshole. I'm sure you're a wonderful human being, and a pleasure to be around. Whereas you seem to think that I'm an asshole simply because you disagree with my politics.

Most of the time these rules of etiquite are used to shut people up from saying things they don't like. Its totalitarianism at its core.

Any intelligent person can make their point without name calling, cursing, and being obnoxious. It's not that hard.

Usually those obnoxious behaviors that you decry are a way of making a point like showing how angry you are about deathpanels.

Well, that went sailing right past your head.

Well, that went sailing right past your head.

No it did not. You said they were being rude. I understood what you were saying but I was saying that rudeness is a way of communicate like when you want to show how upset you are with someone to get their attention.

The real jerks were the congressmen and women who decided to treat them with contempt. Those people are the ones who should answer for being rude.

So you think that acting like a bunch of Joe Wilsons would have helped on Friday??

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, by all means encourage the GOP to be a bunch of loudmouths, then.

:D

Considering GOP behavior lately, I was impressed with their manners during the meeting between congressional republicans and the POTUS.

Forum List

Back