Can the next president and congress repair the damage done by Obama in one term?

How long will it take?

• One term

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Two terms

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • If the gop has complete control one congressional session

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Your an idiot, Obama is going to win

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
I am hoping that is the party of the past. We have all witnessed what the results of governing like that offeres. The GOP know they are being watched now more than ever before. The internet and 24/7 news cycles have forever changed the way people see our politicians. We now have more power, the power of facts, and the ability to rally around a common cause like never before. Ignore us now at your own peril.

Indeed. It took the Tea Party movement to rescue the broken dead husk of the Republican Party in 2010. I they fail again like they did under Bush, my guess is nothing will save them. (and good riddance)

We will still have a (mostly) two party system... the Republicans just wont be one of them.
Only the Republicans will be reborn into the intent of the party and the Republic that is thier namesake...rescuing it and the nation from disaster.

See the link in my previous post? That's from the "Christian Science Monitor". Hardly liberal. Even they see what terrible things Republicans are doing. Why can't you?

Indeed. It took the Tea Party movement to rescue the broken dead husk of the Republican Party in 2010. I they fail again like they did under Bush, my guess is nothing will save them. (and good riddance)

We will still have a (mostly) two party system... the Republicans just wont be one of them.
Only the Republicans will be reborn into the intent of the party and the Republic that is thier namesake...rescuing it and the nation from disaster.

See the link in my previous post? That's from the "Christian Science Monitor". Hardly liberal. Even they see what terrible things Republicans are doing. Why can't you?

I really don't understand how you liberals WATCHED Obama borrow and spend close to 1 trillion dollars 2-1/2 years ago-- with the promise that it would create millions of private sector jobs--and keep unemployment from rising about 8.2%--which turned out to be a total disaster. August job growth 2011--ZERO. The stock market is down over 700 points this week alone--and you want to repeat the cycle all over again. Only this time with TAX HIKES.

Bill Clinton threw Obama under the bus on tax hikes and spending more and you know it.
Bill Clinton: No more taxes now - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

I also posted a link letting you know that the wealthy in this country account for 37% of the spending in this country--which stimulates the economy--and taking more money from them--results in less spending by them--which would be a job killer in this country. And you want to take from them--so Obama can make another Solyndra investment-LOL--per job cost to the American public--5.6 million dollars--and this company just claimed bankruptcy.

U.S. Economy Is Increasingly Tied to the Rich - The Wealth Report - WSJ

The definition of INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again--while expecting a different result.

$BO economic policies.jpg

Last edited:
So besides Oreo were down to personal insults now? There is plenty of substance to chew on in this thread without dropping to d-bag status.

CSM is a far right publication that even I don't agree with at times yet you of all people are quoting them? And somehow you won't quote Clinton?

I'm gonna have to question your ability to face facts based on that.

For fuck's sake, give it a rest once in a while, will ya?

Why is his observation that the GOP is the only party listening to the masses a bad thing? I think its a fair observation. I've only seen a handful of democrats try to pull back from the big spending. Hardly a party listening to the cries for responsibility.

For fuck's sake, give it a rest once in a while, will ya?

Why is his observation that the GOP is the only party listening to the masses a bad thing? I think its a fair observation. I've only seen a handful of democrats try to pull back from the big spending. Hardly a party listening to the cries for responsibility.
As 2012 comes into play you will see many more backtracking as they move into campaign mode to distance themselves from Obama.

Forum List

Back