Can The Left Stifle Opposition?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Most of the regulars here know that I read and post at blogs on a regular basis. One of the ones I read most often, but rarely 'quote' here, because well it doesn't 'travel' well, is protein wisdom. The owner is bright and his commenters equal or surpassing. But you have to 'understand the comments...btw, links at most of the sites:

I sometimes refer to the 'moonbats' on the left. These are usually harmless, ineffectual creatures. However, there are some that are truly mad. Jeff has been dealing with the 'not so tolerant/nice lefties':

http://instapundit.com/archives/031316.php
July 08, 2006

JEFF GOLDSTEIN'S SITE seems to be back online now.
posted at 08:04 PM by Glenn Reynolds

http://instapundit.com/archives/031327.php
July 09, 2006

JEFF GOLDSTEIN EMAILS: "My new host is undergoing a DoS attack, so my site is down again. Just FYI."

This is really getting out of hand.

UPDATE: Heh: "Achieving Malkinesque levels of hate mail is a noteworthy event; achieving Malkinesque levels of hate mail that actually reference Malkin, racism and chipmunks has got to be some sort of milestone in the annals of online animus." Especially the chipmunk part.
posted at 04:42 PM by Glenn Reynolds Permalink

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/07/a_new_low.html#more

A New Low
Posted By Froggy

We all know that lefty trolls can be a real inconvenience at times, but a very special troll named Deborah Frisch has taken trolling down a very dark road. Jeff Goldstein is the very insightful conservative blogger who writes at Protein Wisdom and Dr. Frisch (did I mention she's a psych[o] professor at the University of Arizona?) has repeatedly and quite disturbing levied DEATH THREATS against Jeff's 2 year old child.

I post this in the hopes that any readers in the law enforcement community or at the University of Arizona will take the opportunity to click on over and see if they can be of assistance. Much like Robert Fisk of "fisking" fame, Frisch ought to become her own unique internet verb for a deranged troll/cyber stalker. Please don't hesitate to leave your submissions in the comments.

UPDATE: I just spoke with Jeff by phone and he informed me his site is currently under two (2) Denial of Service attacks at this time. Apparently, some elements of the psychotic left are closing ranks around Dr. Frisch and seemingly approve of her tactics of threatening children with death and sexual abuse. Nice going.

UPDATE 2: I just spoke to a representative of the U of AZ Psychology Department and confirmed that Dr. Frisch is a faculty member at the school. I asked to file a formal complaint and gave my contact info and am awaiting a call from the Department Head, Al Kazniak. If you would like to do the same here is the contact information:

Department
1503 E University Blvd. Building 68, Tucson, AZ 85721 (map)
Tel: (520) 621-7448
Fax: (520) 621-9306

[email protected]

[email protected] Department Head email

Examples of her "comments" after the jump

I’d like to hear more about your “tyke” by the way. Girl? Boy? Toddler? Teen? Are you still married to the woman you ephed to give birth to the tyke?

Tell all, bro!
And

[
...] as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your “tyke” it wouldn’t slow me down one iota. You aren’t “human” to me.
[...]

So if you could just tell me the AGE and SEX of your “tyke,” I’d be stoked!

Thanx!​

And

Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.

Are you still married to the woman you humped to produce the toddler?
And

I reiterate: If some nutcase kidnapped your child tomorrow and did to her what was done to your fellow Coloradan, Jon-Benet Ramsey, I wouldn’t give a damn.​

And

Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don’t mind!

Somehow, Jeffy boy, I think you get off on the possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy. You seem like a VERY, VERY sick mofo to me, bro.​

And

You know, Jeff, I just don’t get it. You say, and I believe you, that a human female chose to procreate with you and you have produced a 2 year old progeny.

But you live in Colorado and I really can’t believe there are women desperate and/or stupid enough to procreate with the likes of you.

What am I missing, dude?

So the poor bitch is dirt poor and that’s why she pretended you were worthy of procreating with?
And

Just my two cents: The pathetic jeffy boy goldstein plays the jew card 24/7. Didn’t you notice?

THIS IS A CESSPOOL!!! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

JEFF!!! DRINK THE KOOLAID AND LET YOUR WIFE RAISE THE little Goldstein Junior!
And

I am SHAKING, I tell you, SHAKING!!! in my boots at the prosect at an FBI and/or state police trooper tromping down my driveway to see if I was a threat to the progeny of the pissant name of Jeff “pissant” Goldstein of the pathetic, neutered, sissified, state of Colorado. I don’t give a rat’s ass whether the pissant’s progeny live or die, but I have no intention of snuffing the mofo’s chillen myself.

And

Still waiting for some words of wisdom (NOT!) from you, Jeffy boy!

Your little boot-lickers have had their say. What say you, king dingbat?!

Wanna escalate this game. Fine wit me.

Bring it on, hombre.

Bring it on.
There's plenty more where that came from, sadly.

Posted by Froggy | July 07, 2006 |

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/07/c_ya_wouldnt_wa.html
C Ya wouldn't want to be ya
Posted By Froggy

Well I think that we can coalesce around a suitable internet verb for Dr. Deb Frisch formerly of the University of Arizona Psychology Department:

To Frisch: Writing something on the internet so creepy and offensive that you are forced to quit your job before getting canned. Ex. Deb really frisched herself when she threatened that blogger's 2 year old child with death and sexual molestation.

Don't let the door to a tenured professorship hit you in the a$$ psycho. And no, you can't have fries with that.

Froggy OUT

[Note from Blackfive: If you would like to donate to help Protein Wisdom move to a new server and hosting site, you can visit PayPal and use [email protected] as the Recipient's Email Address. And as with every other case when I ask for readers to support someone, I donated today.]

Posted by Froggy | July 08, 2006

There's lots more throughout the blogosphere, but it's redundant. When the 'right' is upset, they post and contact representatives and MSM. When the left gets out of joint, their MO is DOS attacks, just like the jihadis.

None of this is as petty or insignificant as it seems, as it could lead to the government taking control of the internet.

Kathianne said:
Most of the regulars here know that I read and post at blogs on a regular basis. One of the ones I read most often, but rarely 'quote' here, because well it doesn't 'travel' well, is protein wisdom. The owner is bright and his commenters equal or surpassing. But you have to 'understand the comments...btw, links at most of the sites:

I sometimes refer to the 'moonbats' on the left. These are usually harmless, ineffectual creatures. However, there are some that are truly mad. Jeff has been dealing with the 'not so tolerant/nice lefties':

http://instapundit.com/archives/031316.php

http://instapundit.com/archives/031327.php

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/07/a_new_low.html#more

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/07/c_ya_wouldnt_wa.html

There's lots more throughout the blogosphere, but it's redundant. When the 'right' is upset, they post and contact representatives and MSM. When the left gets out of joint, their MO is DOS attacks, just like the jihadis.

None of this is as petty or insignificant as it seems, as it could lead to the government taking control of the internet.

When the "right" is upset, they bomb abortion clinics, etc etc. For god's sake, lets stop this hypocritical bs, please? There are extremists on either side of the political spectrum and as surely as I do not associate with this whacko, I have to wonder what kind of items he is putting on his website to prompt this kind of behavior.

Surely the professor will get his/hers and rightfully so, but please can we stop the partisan hate fest? I've had enough of it.

PsuedoGhost said:
When the "right" is upset, they bomb abortion clinics, etc etc. For god's sake, lets stop this hypocritical bs, please? There are extremists on either side of the political spectrum and as surely as I do not associate with this whacko, I have to wonder what kind of items he is putting on his website to prompt this kind of behavior.

Surely the professor will get his/hers and rightfully so, but please can we stop the partisan hate fest? I've had enough of it.

Well asshat, how many 'abortion clinic bombings' have there been? The last one? Who applauded or called justified? Not so in the case I was speaking of.

One could easily interpret her comments as a threat to a two year old, but let's grant it was hyperbole. Shouldn't you be condemning that, instead of finding excuses?

What of the DOS attacks? Another deserving case? You are now considered a troll. :trolls:

Kathianne said:
Well asshat, how many 'abortion clinic bombings' have there been? The last one? Who applauded or called justified? Not so in the case I was speaking of.

Completely missed the point.

One could easily interpret her comments as a threat to a two year old, but let's grant it was hyperbole. Shouldn't you be condemning that, instead of finding excuses?

Did I say it was acceptable? The point is, that if they were threats he would most definitely have taken legal action against her, or whomever it is. Read the actual quotes instead of whats been cherry picked out for you. Not once does the "psycho professor" threaten the child directly.

Does that make it ok? NO! Whoever is responsible is reprehensible for discussing such things, but you know what other people do the same thing every god damn day on the internet. I don't see you chiding them for it.

What of the DOS attacks? Another deserving case? You are now considered a troll. :trolls:

Leap before you look much? Whos to say the DOS attacks are being caused by liberals? Huh?

Again, I am not condoning this person's actions. I'm merely questioning where the fuck the evidence is? Why has he not gone to law enforcement?

PsuedoGhost said:
Completely missed the point.
No I didn't.
Did I say it was acceptable? The point is, that if they were threats he would most definitely have taken legal action against her, or whomever it is. Read the actual quotes instead of whats been cherry picked out for you. Not once does the "psycho professor" threaten the child directly.
I did, you can't unless you were aware of them before the 2nd DOS attack. You want a literal, "I'm going to sexually abuse and kill your child" to qualify for a threat. Ok, her references to be Jon Boneted, aren't a thread? Ok. (I'm not sure these were included in the above posts, but in any case, it doesn't take a genius to make that leap.)
Does that make it ok? NO! Whoever is responsible is reprehensible for discussing such things, but you know what other people do the same thing every god damn day on the internet. I don't see you chiding them for it.
then you really haven't read much of what I've posted. I slam anyone that makes threats; be it Palis, Iranians, anti-semites, etc.
Leap before you look much? Whos to say the DOS attacks are being caused by liberals? Huh?
Another Einstein moment, check out her site, dickwad.
Again, I am not condoning this person's actions. I'm merely questioning where the fuck the evidence is? Why has he not gone to law enforcement?
According to the Dr., he has. She has already been contacted by the FBI. :duh3: If you check her site, while blaming the 'rabid right' she has decided to tender her resignation, apologized with caveates, and all in all displayed the regular victim mentality of the left.

Kathianne said:
No I didn't. I did, you can't unless you were aware of them before the 2nd DOS attack. You want a literal, "I'm going to sexually abuse and kill your child" to qualify for a threat. Ok, her references to be Jon Boneted, aren't a thread? Ok. (I'm not sure these were included in the above posts, but in any case, it doesn't take a genius to make that leap.) then you really haven't read much of what I've posted. I slam anyone that makes threats; be it Palis, Iranians, anti-semites, etc. Another Einstein moment, check out her site, dickwad. According to the Dr., he has. She has already been contacted by the FBI. :duh3: If you check her site, while blaming the 'rabid right' she has decided to tender her resignation, apologized with caveates, and all in all displayed the regular victim mentality of the left.
Damn! You're really pretty when you get mad!
:kiss2: :salute:

Otter_Creek said:
Damn! You're really pretty when you get mad!
:kiss2: :salute:
Why thank you! :laugh:

For the idiot's edification:

http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/002646.php
Frisch-Mania Continues

Posted by Bill

Deb Frisch continues to garnish "C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-razy!" with its "capital C." As well as the 11 following "c's," and possibly the "y."

And the "a."

The "z" belongs to this guy, but the "r" is still up for grabs.

And make no mistake, the competition is fierce: despite a third Denial of Service attack on Goldstein's site getting underway at about 3PM today, he's receiving intermittent comments via e-mail. A couple of the finest:

(Warning: bad language, racism, homophobia, micropenis :shocked: discrimination and rodentia)

Get over it Jeff. Stop making a big deal over this petty issue. You're the one showing your hairy ass. Fuck you Jeff. The day I wave the U.S. flag with pride is when the Democrats win the White House and Congress. Until then, I raise it upside down in distress. I agree with everything Dr. Frisch said about you. I hope the next plane you fly on crashes.​

And:

Like you facist hypocrites never send threats to liberals. Jeff, you got everything you deserved. At least Dr. Frisch didn't go around pushing the UC-Santa Cruz chancellor to suicide like your chipmunk-faced chink bitch friend Michelle Malkin. Only conservative fags like to play the victim. You have a small dick.​

Achieving Malkinesque levels of hate mail is a noteworthy event; achieving Malkinesque levels of hate mail that actually reference Malkin, racism and chimpmunks has got to be some sort of milestone in the annals of online animus.

Previously: Big Red Lines of Rhetoric.

Posted by Bill at July 9, 2006 03:28 PM | TrackBack (0)

Concern about the Blogosphere. Needless to say, many links:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/07/i_hope_this_doe.html
I Hope This Doesn't Hurt Blogging

Clicking over to Memeorandum just now, I found myself hoping that the Left Wing of the blogosphere doesn't hurt blogging as a whole. It really is something to behold.

According to them via The Lamont Blog, no less - Senator Lieberman is now "filling the air with outright lies". And why? For using a prop bumper sticker in a campaign ad that reads "No More Joe":

Problem is… we have never created such a bumper sticker. That means they literally paid for designers to “replicate” our branding, creating a bumper sticker to deceive the people of CT that such an advertising tool exists.​

Is there an adult with the Lamont campaign monitoring that site? Even the LA Times is talking about purely foolish Democrats, meanwhile the Left is jumping on the story.

Some are now starting to come around to defending the unhinged Deb Frisch.

This week they ran with the story of Coulter's plagiarism, which by most reasonable accounts doesn't exist. Even kos realizes that. And let us not forget, not long ago many were on the edges of their seats waiting for Truth Out to tell us that Karl Rove had been indicted - even after the story was dismissed.

Is it the spotlight right after YearlyKos that's leading to this infestation of crazy within the so-called reality-based community, or have they been this bad all along? I honestly don't know, as I have spent relatively little time reading them in the past.

Whatever it is, given the mess they are making of their fifteen minutes of fame, I hope it doesn't ultimately damage blogging as a whole.

Update: DC just thinks they're weird.

Update 2: David Brooks seems to agree.

Update 3: Democracy Project thinks it could cost them some elections.

Sunday, July 09, 2006 at 09:48 PM in Web Blogs | Permalink

PsuedoGhost said:
...I have to wonder what kind of items he is putting on his website to prompt this kind of behavior.

Ah - so he DESERVED it. Thank you, Profess...er, sorry - EX-Professor Ward Churchill!

Forum List

Back