Can the GOP survive without Wall Street Money?

Funny how the radical left is still seething about the Supreme Court affirmation that money equals speech. You almost gotta laugh when the low information left celebrates a upward spike in the DOW during the Hussein administration when the DOW indicates the corporate wealth that they hate. Nobody whines like the radical left. They whine about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the federal government and they whine about the freedom of speech that allows corporations to donate to political causes within the constraints of about a dozen federal agencies and laws.

Why do you right wingnuts say such stupid conspiratorial shit? I don't get it.

Oh, I know. If you only deal in "facts", you lose. So if you imagine stuff, in your delusional mind, you "won". Got it.

When are lefties going to stop whining "conspiratorial shit" and the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the government?

When the Republican Party does something, like it or not, they represent ALL Republicans. When they cut food stamps for disabled veterans, when they cut school lunches, when they block BP from being investigated, when they cut taxes for the wealthy, when they deregulate the economy into oblivion, when they lead the country into a fake war, when they create a massive deficit, when their leaders secretly meet to bring down the president even before he was sworn in, it all comes back to the Republican Party. Where is the outrage? Where is the anger? There isn't any. They circle the wagons.

Worse,

Republicans call Democrats "lemmings" and say Democrats march in lockstep. Yea, a party of minorities all think alike. It takes a special kind of tard to believe something so ridiculously stupid.

So if it hurts your feelings that I say "Republicans" instead of "Republicans except those who are pussies and are timid and too afraid to speak up but go along with what their leaders say even if they don't agree", then forget it. That's too many words. I'll stick with Republicans, which easily describes the "bulk" of those that are 90% white and can hardly be called "diverse".

When the Republican Party does something, like it or not, they represent ALL Republicans.

so do the Democrats.....so?.....but that's not why everyone gets on you though is it?.....we get on you Dean because YOU claim that ALL Republicans/Conservatives all agree with those Policies,every fucking one of them..... while at the same time say the Democrats don't all agree with the Party....pretty dishonest.....

So if it hurts your feelings that I say "Republicans" instead of "Republicans except those who are pussies and are timid and too afraid to speak up but go along with what their leaders say even if they don't agree", then forget it.

you say this when many Republicans here have told you they don't agree with the party and don't vote for certain things on the ballet..........that's dishonesty too....

and you still avoided that question......because you don't have an answer do ya?....makes your thing about hating the Brown person bullshit doesn't it?.........i understand....

Not everything is put on a ballot. So just stop lying. It only makes you look more and more ridiculous if that's even possible. A big difference between me and you is you imagine what I'm saying because you can't take the truth. There is no discussion between us because you don't know enough and you are delusional. Seriously, you are seriously delusional.
Not everything is put on a ballot

no shit.....the stuff you mention sure as hell isnt....but you do mention it dont ya?....you know like Republicans hating Minorities......if anyone is looking ridiculous its you trying to do a waltz with no music on....you did not address one thing i mentioned because you cant....and you still did not answer that dam tough question.... this is at least the 4th time you avoided it.....

There is no discussion between us because you don't know enough and you are delusional.

there is no discussion because you dont like it when someone asks you about what you said.....most people here just call you names.....the ones who ask questions you dont like because.....you cant answer without coming off as the dishonest person you are.....oh and by the way.....answer my fucking question.....here i will ask you again.....

if Republicans HATE Minorities like you say they do,how come here in Republican heavy Orange County,a phrase coined by TruthMatters......you see Republicans living with and among Mexicans for decades now,some have even married them and have kids.....why would they do this with people they hate?.....and im sure its the same way in Texas........

i have the Radetzky March on by Strauss the 1st ready to go in case you dance your way out of the thread....

When the Republican Party does something, like it or not, they represent ALL Republicans.

so do the Democrats.....so?.....but that's not why everyone gets on you though is it?.....we get on you Dean because YOU claim that ALL Republicans/Conservatives all agree with those Policies,every fucking one of them..... while at the same time say the Democrats don't all agree with the Party....pretty dishonest.....

So if it hurts your feelings that I say "Republicans" instead of "Republicans except those who are pussies and are timid and too afraid to speak up but go along with what their leaders say even if they don't agree", then forget it.

you say this when many Republicans here have told you they don't agree with the party and don't vote for certain things on the ballet..........that's dishonesty too....

and you still avoided that question......because you don't have an answer do ya?....makes your thing about hating the Brown person bullshit doesn't it?.........i understand....

Not everything is put on a ballot. So just stop lying. It only makes you look more and more ridiculous if that's even possible. A big difference between me and you is you imagine what I'm saying because you can't take the truth. There is no discussion between us because you don't know enough and you are delusional. Seriously, you are seriously delusional.
Not everything is put on a ballot

no shit.....the stuff you mention sure as hell isnt....but you do mention it dont ya?....you know like Republicans hating Minorities......if anyone is looking ridiculous its you trying to do a waltz with no music on....you did not address one thing i mentioned because you cant....and you still did not answer that dam tough question.... this is at least the 4th time you avoided it.....

There is no discussion between us because you don't know enough and you are delusional.

there is no discussion because you dont like it when someone asks you about what you said.....most people here just call you names.....the ones who ask questions you dont like because.....you cant answer without coming off as the dishonest person you are.....oh and by the way.....answer my fucking question.....here i will ask you again.....

if Republicans HATE Minorities like you say they do,how come here in Republican heavy Orange County,a phrase coined by TruthMatters......you see Republicans living with and among Mexicans for decades now,some have even married them and have kids.....why would they do this with people they hate?.....and im sure its the same way in Texas........

i have the Radetzky March on by Strauss the 1st ready to go in case you dance your way out of the thread...

here you go Dean.....march away from this thread.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back