Can the GOP survive without Wall Street Money?

I can still buy a credit default swap on a CDO which contains your mortgage.

This is like me being able to buy life insurance on your life, even though I do not know you and stand to lose nothing if you die.

If I stand to lose nothing if you die, and can make a lot of money if you DO die, how safe would you feel?

If anyone was able to buy life insurance against your life, how safe would you be feeling right now?

Exactly. That is why you have to show an "insurable interest" before you can buy insurance against someone's life or property.

Wall Street has paid our politicians a lot of money to be exempted from this requirement.

That is the state of our economic system right now. The end result is that anyone can buy an insurance policy against your economic well being.

Therefore, they have every incentive to see you fail. And that is why we had the big crash.

One of Chuck Schumer's top five donors is an individual who benefitted from having your 401k assassinated. All of our politicians are taking money from firms and an industry which benefitted from having your future assassinated.

You should not be feeling safe.

At. All.

Last edited:
We know from the last election, the Chinese funded US Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. I suspect most money going to Democrats is "bundled". The money going to Republicans is outright giving from a few billionaires and corporations. Seems the GOP doesn't understand the difference.

Wall Street CEOs open up about their gay sons | Money - Home

Wall Street will bring gay rights to the Republican Party.

75 Most Powerful Blacks on Wall Street

The Hispanic Impact on Wall Street

How Women Are Using Crowdfinancing to Redefine Wall Street

As the GOP gets weirder and farther away from traditional values, can it survive without the huge influx of Wall Street Funds? Even Wall Street is "diversifying". That's terrible news for a party that's 90% white, anti education and has gone off the deep end. Costing the country 25 billion by shutting down government isn't the way to attract wealthy donors.

And without Wall Street money, where are they going to get funds? From Jethro and Ellie Mae? Doesn't seem likely.

so you could not make your point without saying the 90% white bullshit?....how is that even relevant?.......and you have the gall to say you are not a racist?...

90% white is very relevant. It drives much of GOP politics. Why do they say "put white back in the White House" and call the Obama's "uppity"? Much of what the GOP says is "coded" for racists.

90% white is very relevant. It drives much of GOP politics. Why do they say "put white back in the White House" and call the Obama's "uppity"? Much of what the GOP says is "coded" for racists.

Can you show me who said "put white back in the White House" please?

Seriously. I would like to see who said that.

Also, the uppity thing. Source?

Last edited:
Coming in at Number Two for Speaker of the House John Boehner:

5ac7b.jpg

Way, way more than they gave to Pelosi. More than ten times more!

That is hardly "letting go of Congress".

And what would the Dems do without all of that taxpayer provided Public Union Money to support them?

Piss in their pants and whine like the children they are. That's all the Unions are is money laundering for the Democrats.

Of course they can.

The energy sector can more than finance the GOP.

Heck, they could buy the entire country.

And conservatives would swear fealty to their new masters in a heartbeat.

Well, they already do!

:D

ok so who does the other guys swear fealty too?....just askin.....

Wall street of course.

Sheesh.

:D

hey at least you are honest Sallow.....Franco denied they have loyalties to anyone.....

As the GOP gets weirder and farther away from traditional values, can it survive without the huge influx of Wall Street Funds? Even Wall Street is "diversifying". That's terrible news for a party that's 90% white, anti education and has gone off the deep end. Costing the country 25 billion by shutting down government isn't the way to attract wealthy donors.

And without Wall Street money, where are they going to get funds? From Jethro and Ellie Mae? Doesn't seem likely.

so you could not make your point without saying the 90% white bullshit?....how is that even relevant?.......and you have the gall to say you are not a racist?...

it drives much of their politics?.....that would true if just about every time one got up to speak they said...."and hey dont forget we are 90% white"....i dont think i have seen that.....but i have seen YOU say it dozens of times,so it sure drives your politics dont it?....most of the shit you quote are from the farther right Republicans and then say all are like that....thats called being dishonest.....

Republicans will stop opposing gay rights.

Well, serious Republicans will.

Funny how the radical left is still seething about the Supreme Court affirmation that money equals speech. You almost gotta laugh when the low information left celebrates a upward spike in the DOW during the Hussein administration when the DOW indicates the corporate wealth that they hate. Nobody whines like the radical left. They whine about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the federal government and they whine about the freedom of speech that allows corporations to donate to political causes within the constraints of about a dozen federal agencies and laws.

Funny how the radical left is still seething about the Supreme Court affirmation that money equals speech. You almost gotta laugh when the low information left celebrates a upward spike in the DOW during the Hussein administration when the DOW indicates the corporate wealth that they hate. Nobody whines like the radical left. They whine about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the federal government and they whine about the freedom of speech that allows corporations to donate to political causes within the constraints of about a dozen federal agencies and laws.

Why do you right wingnuts say such stupid conspiratorial shit? I don't get it.

Oh, I know. If you only deal in "facts", you lose. So if you imagine stuff, in your delusional mind, you "won". Got it.

Oh, I know. If you only deal in "facts", you lose. So if you imagine stuff, in your delusional mind, you "won". Got it.

and you dont imagine stuff?....the stuff you imagine about how ALL Republicans are sure sounds delusional......

Oh, and right wingers are homophobes too. They hate gays and and they hate blacks. They made a national hero out of a man who shot a kid who went to the store to buy candy for a game. He was only walking home armed with Skittles and Ice Tea. And many Republicans felt this kid "deserved" what he got.

Republicans don't limit their hate to one group. In a way, that makes them kind of "diverse".

Like in my signature line:

Mr. H. - Punk ass ****** meets deserved end. (referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea)

and you dont imagine stuff?....the stuff you imagine about how ALL Republicans are sure sounds delusional......

While I never said "ALL" Republicans, at times I have wondered. Then I see something like this:

election-2012-republicans-for-obama-500w.jpg

and this:

3061050960_feeb93f0d2_z.jpg

and this:

pc_f6fbc8d47bb6b18a8073318c2366c8f9.jpg

And that's why I never said "ALL".

While I never said "ALL" Republicans, at times I have wondered. Then I see something like this:

and this:

and this:

While I never said "ALL" Republicans

when you say REPUBLICANS instead of SOME or the Far Right or specify what you mean.... then you mean ALL Dean....you have been asked about this before and will not clarify yourself instead you give your typical answers avoiding the question.....and then you will try and say how wrong everyone is about you....but yet you wont answer the fucking question.....i have asked you THIS particular question a couple of times only to be ignored by you....let me ask again.....if Republicans HATE Minorities like you say they do,how come here in Republican heavy Orange County,a phrase coined by TruthMatters,you see Republicans living with Mexicans for decades now,some have even married them and have kids.....why would they do this with people they hate?.....and im sure its the same way in Texas....give me an answer Dean....and if you are going to do a dance,let me at least turn some music on.....

and this:

and this:

when you say REPUBLICANS instead of SOME or the Far Right or specify what you mean.... then you mean ALL Dean....you have been asked about this before and will not clarify yourself instead you give your typical answers avoiding the question.....and then you will try and say how wrong everyone is about you....but yet you wont answer the fucking question.....i have asked you THIS particular question a couple of times only to be ignored by you....let me ask again.....if Republicans HATE Minorities like you say they do,how come here in Republican heavy Orange County,a phrase coined by TruthMatters,you see Republicans living with Mexicans for decades now,some have even married them and have kids.....why would they do this with people they hate?.....and im sure its the same way in Texas....give me an answer Dean....and if you are going to do a dance,let me at least turn some music on.....

When the Republican Party does something, like it or not, they represent ALL Republicans. When they cut food stamps for disabled veterans, when they cut school lunches, when they block BP from being investigated, when they cut taxes for the wealthy, when they deregulate the economy into oblivion, when they lead the country into a fake war, when they create a massive deficit, when their leaders secretly meet to bring down the president even before he was sworn in, it all comes back to the Republican Party. Where is the outrage? Where is the anger? There isn't any. They circle the wagons.

Worse,

Republicans call Democrats "lemmings" and say Democrats march in lockstep. Yea, a party of minorities all think alike. It takes a special kind of tard to believe something so ridiculously stupid.

So if it hurts your feelings that I say "Republicans" instead of "Republicans except those who are pussies and are timid and too afraid to speak up but go along with what their leaders say even if they don't agree", then forget it. That's too many words. I'll stick with Republicans, which easily describes the "bulk" of those that are 90% white and can hardly be called "diverse".

And what would the Dems do without all of that taxpayer provided Public Union Money to support them?

Piss in their pants and whine like the children they are. That's all the Unions are is money laundering for the Democrats.

Unions don't even rank in the top ten donors for Democrats any more. Wall Street does, though. Big time.

Lawyers and Wall Street. Both parties. They are buying both parties. It is literally win/win for Wall Street to do so.

Unions are damned near defunct.

and this:

and this:

When the Republican Party does something, like it or not, they represent ALL Republicans. When they cut food stamps for disabled veterans, when they cut school lunches, when they block BP from being investigated, when they cut taxes for the wealthy, when they deregulate the economy into oblivion, when they lead the country into a fake war, when they create a massive deficit, when their leaders secretly meet to bring down the president even before he was sworn in, it all comes back to the Republican Party. Where is the outrage? Where is the anger? There isn't any. They circle the wagons.

Worse,

Republicans call Democrats "lemmings" and say Democrats march in lockstep. Yea, a party of minorities all think alike. It takes a special kind of tard to believe something so ridiculously stupid.

So if it hurts your feelings that I say "Republicans" instead of "Republicans except those who are pussies and are timid and too afraid to speak up but go along with what their leaders say even if they don't agree", then forget it. That's too many words. I'll stick with Republicans, which easily describes the "bulk" of those that are 90% white and can hardly be called "diverse".

When the Republican Party does something, like it or not, they represent ALL Republicans.

so do the Democrats.....so?.....but that's not why everyone gets on you though is it?.....we get on you Dean because YOU claim that ALL Republicans/Conservatives all agree with those Policies,every fucking one of them..... while at the same time say the Democrats don't all agree with the Party....pretty dishonest.....

So if it hurts your feelings that I say "Republicans" instead of "Republicans except those who are pussies and are timid and too afraid to speak up but go along with what their leaders say even if they don't agree", then forget it.

you say this when many Republicans here have told you they don't agree with the party and don't vote for certain things on the ballet..........that's dishonesty too....

and you still avoided that question......because you don't have an answer do ya?....makes your thing about hating the Brown person bullshit doesn't it?.........i understand....

Worse,

When the Republican Party does something, like it or not, they represent ALL Republicans.

so do the Democrats.....so?.....but that's not why everyone gets on you though is it?.....we get on you Dean because YOU claim that ALL Republicans/Conservatives all agree with those Policies,every fucking one of them..... while at the same time say the Democrats don't all agree with the Party....pretty dishonest.....

So if it hurts your feelings that I say "Republicans" instead of "Republicans except those who are pussies and are timid and too afraid to speak up but go along with what their leaders say even if they don't agree", then forget it.

you say this when many Republicans here have told you they don't agree with the party and don't vote for certain things on the ballet..........that's dishonesty too....

and you still avoided that question......because you don't have an answer do ya?....makes your thing about hating the Brown person bullshit doesn't it?.........i understand....

Not everything is put on a ballot. So just stop lying. It only makes you look more and more ridiculous if that's even possible. A big difference between me and you is you imagine what I'm saying because you can't take the truth. There is no discussion between us because you don't know enough and you are delusional. Seriously, you are seriously delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back