CDZ Can the GOP Nominate Someone With Fewer Delegates In His Favor Thank There Are Lined Up Against Him?

Thank you for the reminder. I have edited my post. Nobody said the constitution can be edited without the amendment process, but the constitution does say the supreme court would interpret it's meaning.

When you make things up out of thin air, you are not interpreting, you are editing, and if not de jure editing, it is de facto editing.

And yet, the constitutional experts don't agree with you.

PROGRESSIVE constitutional "experts" don't agree with me. That is their opinion, and it is just that, an opinion.

I guess your opinion just doesn't count as much as theirs. Get over it.

That doesn't bother me in the slightest. They are still wrong.

with all due respect, your assessment has no basis other than your own opinion since you don't like rulings that protect the rights of others.

When you make things up out of thin air, you are not interpreting, you are editing, and if not de jure editing, it is de facto editing.

PROGRESSIVE constitutional "experts" don't agree with me. That is their opinion, and it is just that, an opinion.

You are certainly entitled to believe that, but you should know some goober on the internet whining because he's dissatisfied won't change much.

About as much as some other goober on the internet saying said goober is wrong.

with all due respect, your assessment has no basis other than your own opinion since you don't like rulings that protect the rights of others.

You only like rulings that protect the rights of those you agree with. And a ruling is nothing more than an opinion of someone the people give more power than the average person. The problem is currently those people are taking more power than some of us think they should have.

You are certainly entitled to believe that, but you should know some goober on the internet whining because he's dissatisfied won't change much.

True, but unfortunately for you. The government works the way I told you it does. Not the way you want it to be.

You only like rulings that protect the rights of those you agree with. And a ruling is nothing more than an opinion of someone the people give more power than the average person. The problem is currently those people are taking more power than some of us think they should have.

Then change the constitution.

True, but unfortunately for you. The government works the way I told you it does. Not the way you want it to be.

Right now it does. Sooner or later there is going to be a reckoning because the way government is working now is not sustainable unless we all turn into a bunch of docile lemmings.

I don't have to, we just have to elect/appoint people who actually follow it.

Or we can go with your path, and just get enough justices to make crap up as we go along, but hopefully principles outweigh political desire.

Right now it does. Sooner or later there is going to be a reckoning because the way government is working now is not sustainable unless we all turn into a bunch of docile lemmings.

So you are hoping for an armed revolution, like all those other idiots?

Doesn't have to be armed, or a revolution, but sooner or later people will realize that progressives are all about power, and not having to pay the bill. The reckoning will come when the government cant squeeze any more money out of people, and people start seeing their services cut to pay pensions, or when some social justice warrior group goes to far and there is a backlash. The 2nd example is already happening.

Doesn't have to be armed, or a revolution, but sooner or later people will realize that progressives are all about power, and not having to pay the bill. The reckoning will come when the government cant squeeze any more money out of people, and people start seeing their services cut to pay pensions, or when some social justice warrior group goes to far and there is a backlash. The 2nd example is already happening.

It certainly is, The right has push so much hate and fear until your party is collapsing, and presidential debates discuss dick size. Congratulations on your progress.

Or we can go with your path, and just get enough justices to make crap up as we go along, but hopefully principles outweigh political desire.

you actually have to know what the law is before you assume the people who agree with you and want to deny citizens equal protection because they offend you are following the law.

you're still wrong. and the job of the constitution isn't to make certain that you're not offended by who you have to serve in a restaurant.

get over it.

It certainly is, The right has push so much hate and fear until your party is collapsing, and presidential debates discuss dick size. Congratulations on your progress.

And progress on your side is idiot college students complaining about lectures they don't have to attend, being given by people they don't have to listen to, and yet somehow they are damaged by this.

The future on your side looks sooooo freaking bright.

you actually have to know what the law is before you assume the people who agree with you and want to deny citizens equal protection because they offend you are following the law.

you're still wrong. and the job of the constitution isn't to make certain that you're not offended by who you have to serve in a restaurant.

get over it.

Evidently, according to you the law is about punishing people that don't agree with you. The point is there is no reason for laws that punish non essential business for not wanting to participate in commerce with certain people. The laws made for these situations were designed to deal with systemic, or even government mandated discrimination that led to actual economic and political harm, not hurt feelings.

Forum List

Back