Can The Free World Afford To Lock Up Muslim Criminals?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
I wonder with the increase of Muslim citizens in western countries will proportionately lead to an increase in Muslim criminals whose crimes lead to them being incarcerated in prisons and what the inherent cost will be to the tax paying non-violent public?

I wonder with the increase of Muslim citizens in western countries will proportionately lead to an increase in Muslim criminals whose crimes lead to them being incarcerated in prisons and what the inherent cost will be to the tax paying non-violent public?

Maybe just send them all to San Francisco. The pathologically altruistic that inhabit San Francisco will welcome them with open arms, and perhaps open "other things", because this sort of peoples think that there is no such things as Muslim criminals....as we know the Muslims are peaceful peoples with the Religion of Peace.

:rolleyes-41:

I can imagine the criminals refusing to talk in English. The police having to hire or teach how to speak Arabic. And the same goes for legal representation.

I can imagine the criminals refusing to talk in English. The police having to hire or teach how to speak Arabic. And the same goes for legal representation.

You should be in Europa, nearly everything is translated into 30 different languages now....hospitals included.

Why lock them up? Send them all to Syria. Show them the exit. From 30,000 feet.

i was surprised years ago that it appeared none of the white Americans where I had been working spoke Spanish. I was the only one who could communicate with a new immigrant employee.

Use Tent cities. Ham sandwiches. MRE. Court better wake up. Too bad about 40% of judges are BHO commies now.

There-are-a-lot-of-secrets-in-District-9_o_61814.jpg

I thought you were leaving USMB, never to return again.

Easy to smoke your type out. Thanks for your former reply. Same back at ya.

Your reply doesn't make sense. Did you or did you not say almost a week ago that you were leaving USMB, never to return again?

Your reply doesn't make sense. Did you or did you not say almost a week ago that you were leaving USMB, never to return again?
yeah rcfieldz ?

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back