Can the Democrats take the congress?

Does it really matter? There's not a nickel's worth of difference between them.

Either way, civil liberty in America is under attack. It's been a bipartisan effort between both parties.

Does it really matter? There's not a nickel's worth of difference between them.

Either way, civil liberty in America is under attack. It's been a bipartisan effort betwen both parties.

Presently I HOPE NOT------the donkey is temporarily pixilated

The Dems have a good shot at the house, not likely the Senate.

We will see, it’s about a handful of races in 5 states.

Don’t be fooled by the useless national polls.

The House yes, not the Senate till probably 2020, maybe though. I am concentrating on the state I live in.

What do you think the chances are for the Democrats, or do you think incompetence or over confidence will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

The jaws the Democrats need worry most about, are those same toothy rowed mandibles representing their own radicalized ideology, now gone mainstream within their party with viral like pathology. So in a very real sense, more moderate, classical Liberals now sit within the about to snap shut rows of their own party's teeth. Want Democrat victory? Then you must find a way to de-radicalize from the revolutionary fringe of far Left Leftism, which has been encroaching further into the base, gaining deeper inroads and a foothold in moderate and centrist Liberalism, as their apologists chant, "Trump must go at any cost." Thus Democrat success is highly dependent on abandonment of its radical component.

What do you think the chances are for the Democrats, or do you think incompetence or over confidence will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

I'm not sure the democrats even want to win, then they would actually have to do something instead of just blaming the Russians for their screwups.....

WMD-WHAT-DIFF.jpg

:coffee:

The jaws the Democrats need worry most about, are those same toothy rowed mandibles representing their own radicalized ideology, now gone mainstream within their party with viral like pathology. So in a very real sense, more moderate, classical Liberals now sit within the about to snap shut rows of their own party's teeth. Want Democrat victory? Then you must find a way to de-radicalize from the revolutionary fringe of far Left Leftism, which has been encroaching further into the base, gaining deeper inroads and a foothold in moderate and centrist Liberalism, as their apologists chant, "Trump must go at any cost." Thus Democrat success is highly dependent on abandonment of its radical component.

I hope so

I hope they win the House, because then they will shut down government (always a good thing) with impeachment proceedings and the DNCMSM will pound their viewers with nonstop gaslighting tactics. Could be fun to watch them implode.

I hope they win the House, because then they will shut down government (always a good thing) with impeachment proceedings and the DNCMSM will pound their viewers with nonstop gaslighting tactics. Could be fun to watch them implode.
Like cons did with Clinton? I don't think so .. cons failed and Clinton came out smelling like a rose.

Like cons did with Clinton? I don't think so .. cons failed and Clinton came out smelling like a rose.
Yeah you admire old Billybob. The most notorious abuser of women in the nation. Good for you.

At any rate, it is likely the same will happen with Trump that happened with Bubba, regarding impeachment.

Round and round we go, but some never learn. Like you for instance.

Can the GOP take Congress?

Take them where exactly?

The House for sure.

I think both parties would love it if the DNC took the House.

That way the House can further impede Trump with impeachment, which the Senate will not act on, and the GOP is off the hook for getting anything done with no control over the House.

So the government will lie dormant until the Dims take over in 2020 and there will be no precedent to fully impeaching a sitting President or throwing a sitting President in jail. Something that Progs will need in future years.

And at the end of the day, the Swamp will have protected illegal immigration and no wall and energize their base with Trump derangement syndrome.

Next up, single payer health care, the kind that both parties really desire.

After all, if the GOP were serious about fighting it, they would have repealed Obamacare and fixed it.

The Swamp will have sent the message, no outsiders welcome.

It will be easy for the Swamp to undo the economy and return us to 1% GDP growth while the fat cats sit back and laugh at the little guy once again.

Last edited:

It will be investigations on top of investigations and quagmire. It will be fun to watch the implosion.

Forum List

Back