Can The Bears Handle The Seahawk's "9 Inches"???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
There is one glaring advantage the Seattle Seahawks have over the Chicago Bears and that is the 9 inches 5 foot 8 inch Tim Jennings ...safety for the Bears, gives up to the 6 foot 5 inch Mike Williams the steadiest receiver on the Seahawks roster. Williams caught a TD in stride on a perfect Hasselbeck throw on Saturday.

I've been over at Da Bears site and its Lynch this...Lynch that...Blah...blah... Ya Lynch had the run of his carreer last Saturday afternoon...but we have several good running backs.

If they don't figure a way to keep Williams from getting Hasselbeck passes it will be a long day Sunday for Da Bears....

Discuss....

the other advantage: they're playing against a chicago quarterback that is not in my avatar.

the other advantage: they're playing against a chicago quarterback that is not in my avatar.

Cutler has zero playoff experience. With our O line healthy at the perfect time Hasselbeck is steady as a rock as shown last Saturday. Matt has played in 9 playoff games. If we get ahead early I don't think the Bears fans will back Cutler like our 12th man did for Matt when we were ten points down against the Saints.

There is one glaring advantage the Seattle Seahawks have over the Chicago Bears and that is the 9 inches 5 foot 8 inch Tim Jennings ...safety for the Bears, gives up to the 6 foot 5 inch Mike Williams the steadiest receiver on the Seahawks roster. Williams caught a TD in stride on a perfect Hasselbeck throw on Saturday.

I've been over at Da Bears site and its Lynch this...Lynch that...Blah...blah... Ya Lynch had the run of his carreer last Saturday afternoon...but we have several good running backs.

If they don't figure a way to keep Williams from getting Hasselbeck passes it will be a long day Sunday for Da Bears....

Discuss....

You WANT them thinking that much about Lynch.

Last edited:

Cutler has zero playoff experience. With our O line healthy at the perfect time Hasselbeck is steady as a rock as shown last Saturday. Matt has played in 9 playoff games. If we get ahead early I don't think the Bears fans will back Cutler like our 12th man did for Matt when we were ten points down against the Saints.

cutler is a gunslinger.

Discuss....

You WANT them thinking that much about Lynch.

Lynch has shown an ability to shed blockers since traded to the Seahawks. He was clearly out of shape in his debut against the Bears. Now he has the late game strength to bring it in the fourth qtr. BUT...Justin Forcett is faster through the hole with niftier lateral moves and just as much heart when someone is trying to bring him down.

my inlaws in Snohomish are gonna bust my balls forever if the seahawks win.

Forum List

Back