Can the atheis end christmas?

I guess that A jewish atheists is an atheists that follows most of the moral philosophy that makes up Judaism.

I guess that would make me a Entirist.

To froggy--We already kidnapped Santa and made stew out of Rudolph, I think we are half way there!!

Jewish has also been established as a "race" ... though I think it's stupid because "race" shouldn't exist anyway, and not all of us in the bloodline follow the religion. ;)

christmas to me [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yldkPMs1iYQ]YouTube - Oh holy night with lyrics[/ame]

This is christmas:

4a52c68eab098_22791n.jpg

1. Why would atheists want to end Christmas? It's a celebration of a god guy's birthday who wasn't even born on december 25. It was set on December 25 by Bishop Liberus of Rome in 354 A.D. for no apparent reason.

2. Why would atheists want to end Christmas? We wouldn't, we like the boxing day sales too.

how could someone "end" christmas?

wtf does that even mean? Christmas should be celebrated modestly and discretely anyway. The vast majority of people that celebrate Christmas are secular.

how'd they end prayer in schools?

We took over all the school boards in the country with "Imagine there is no Religion" Billboards and demanded our way or we are "Burning this suka' Down!!"

how could someone "end" christmas?

wtf does that even mean? Christmas should be celebrated modestly and discretely anyway. The vast majority of people that celebrate Christmas are secular.

We took over all the school boards in the country with "Imagine there is no Religion" Billboards and demanded our way or we are "Burning this suka' Down!!"

Ending mandated prayer in schools is the best thing that ever happened to Christians

Do you want your child learning a Muslim prayer?

Do you wand your child learning from a Jewish teacher that Jesus was not the son of god?

Ending mandated prayer in schools is the best thing that ever happened to Christians

Do you want your child learning a Muslim prayer?

Do you wand your child learning from a Jewish teacher that Jesus was not the son of god?

You know--I would not mind my child learning these things--but forcing them into a religious practice that is not mine is a totally different matter.

Now forcing them into a practice chosen by their parent is totally fine--children do not possess the right to chose their religion. That choice is reserved to the Mommy and Daddy!!

(No--I am not a "new" atheists. My atheism is pretty old, thank you)

Last edited:
Hey Froggy--I just thought up the perfect way to ruin christmas for everyone.

Al we have to do is inform all the little tots that there is no Santa Claus!! That would do it. Little kids crying because of the truth. Parents upset because they will not get to seee their kids surprised o Christmas morning. Stores losing money due to the revelation of the "Christmas Deception"!!

You know, froggy, for some one that dislike Atheists, you have a tendency to help us out. Thanks!!

Forum List

Back