can someone steal an election in the USA?

The point about ACORN cases is there are none that I can see where they are being sued for any wrong doing.

There are still plenty of election fraud cases and ACORN is not being sued in any of them.

ACORN has never effected an election except by providing MORE Legal voters.

The point about ACORN cases is there are none that I can see where they are being sued for any wrong doing.

There are still plenty of election fraud cases and ACORN is not being sued in any of them.

Not all the voters they signed up were real and legal.

These were the first 3 google sites

http://newsmax.com/InsideCover/voter-fraud-acorn/2008/10/09/id/325830

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkZrMpv0Pss[/ame]
American Thinker Blog: ACORN fraud and other Democratic voting shenanigans across the country
More ACORN Vote Fraud Attempts : Stop The ACLU

These are REAL cases with real evidence in them.

There are REAL problems with our election system and the right just wants to pretend ACORN has something to do with the REAL problems in our election system.

There is no case in which ACORN has been accused of effecting an election illegally.

WHY do people on the right refuse the facts and continue to make false accusations about a group that has helped our elections become a b etter reflection of the US public?

Newsmax - FBI, Others Probe ACORN for Vote Fraud

American Thinker Blog: ACORN fraud and other Democratic voting shenanigans across the country

Then WHERE are the court cases to prove ACORN has effected elections?

If the courts find that Blackwell did as the case propposes, they should be penalized...big time. Do I think that long lines at a polling station were planned so to invalidate votes...no I don't, but then again, I haven't seen all of the evidence, so I'll hold on comment until the case is decided.

-TSO

What is your evidence to show they did not purposely try to keep the poor vote down?

If the courts find that Blackwell did as the case propposes, they should be penalized...big time. Do I think that long lines at a polling station were planned so to invalidate votes...no I don't, but then again, I haven't seen all of the evidence, so I'll hold on comment until the case is decided.

-TSO

What is your evidence to show they did not purposely try to keep the poor vote down?

you can't prove a negative, brainiac.

Newsmax - FBI, Others Probe ACORN for Vote Fraud

Then WHERE are the court cases to prove ACORN has effected elections?

They are trying to bring them to court but for some reason AG Erik Holder wont prosecute.

Now dont start lying.

Where is your proof of this?

ACORN has never illegally effected an election yet the voting machines have and are being sued and HAVE been sued for such things.

The Florida Felons list was bound for court when the Florida elections system reluctanly agreed to stop using it.

Why do you ignore the real cases and PRETEND there are cases that dont exsist?

Maybe they should just give up every case in the court system then?

Halarious !!!!

The ACLU has filed suit in Pennsylvania in defense of ACORN for a declaration that a law there is unconstitutional for preventing the kind of voter fraud which is a hallmark of ACORN efforts nationally. In short, the ACLU claims that ACORN has a constitutional right to engage in its chosen form of voter fraud.

The American Civil Rights Union, Protecting the civil rights of all Americans

Text of H.R.3571 as Introduced in House: Defund ACORN Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

Election Law @ Moritz - Major Pending Cases: Sorted by Case Name

Is it possible or is it something that just can not happened in this day and age?

Did Obama steal this last election?

Bush did it in Florida, it was disenfranchising as many as possible so they couldn't vote, and then threatening the vote counters with violence, and then accepting that it is OK for the Supremes to say that it would do "irreparable harm" to ONE of the candidates if he isn't elected......

On the other hand PRESIDENT Obama had a rather clear majority, and did not have to have his family member fix an election for him. (Final Electoral Vote for Barack Obama: 365 to 173... More than twice as many as McPalin)

BTW, what ever did happen to that ugly whore Katherine Harris? One site said she went off and got something called a "trout-pout."

New Topics

Forum List

Back