Can someone sound really, really gay and not BE "gay"?

Saying a person must be gay because they "sound gay" is judging. Pointing that out is stating facts.

You're the only one that's said that so far.

You didn't ask if a person who sounds gay is actually gay?

It's none of my business.

Even that "Out" magazine doesn't out gays who are in the closet unless those gays go out of their way to hurt other gays. Then they become fair game.

Name calling, like "barbarians" makes someone "fair game".

Rdean, That's funny when I heard him I thought the same thing.

I find it amusing that the self identified liberals are so willing to judge people superficially and use stereotypes.

Oh, please, the right looks no further than "skin deep".

Isn't that what you are doing here? You know almost nothing about him except what you see in one video, and you are consigning him to the birdcage only on your rank prejudice.

And why do you worry about this supposedly gay guy? Because he is married to someone you dislike. He hits your weird gaydar because of his marriage. Does this make any kind of sense to any rational person?

Let us assume you are right, that he has a gay way of talking and a deeply repressed gay. What matters is what you do, not what you are. (Of course, what you are is dependent on what you do.) Maybe Bachman likes this kind of guy. Some women do get off on this. Sexuality is such a weird thing that to comprehend it is beyond the capacity of any person. Different strokes. Anyway, they have five kids. That sure makes him sound like a homo to the likes or Rdean. They have been married 30 odd years. (Very odd years to hear Deanie tell it.) That is also a sure sign of homosexual tendencies. Yep.

You need to make up your mind. Is homosexuality a bad thing, and therefore he is evil, or it is no one's business who he brings into his bed as long as they are of age and Michelle is cool with it? Make up your mind.

But worrying about it when it has nothing to do with you, he does not act out on it in a felonious way is mentally ill and bad manners.

You're the only one that's said that so far.

You didn't ask if a person who sounds gay is actually gay?

It's none of my business.

Even that "Out" magazine doesn't out gays who are in the closet unless those gays go out of their way to hurt other gays. Then they become fair game.

Name calling, like "barbarians" makes someone "fair game".

That officially makes you a hypocrite.

Not that I am surprised.

And I'm not the only one who thinks he sounds gay.

He "sounds" gay, bigot?

How's that?

He does say, "WE don't have to go down that road just because WE have these feelings".

Who is "WE"? Is he including himself? Sounds like it to me. Sounds to me that "HE'S" a "WE".

Maybe he is, and he made a choice to do something else with his life. Why do you have a problem with that?

Listen to this guy talk:

YouTube - ‪Dr. Marcus Bachmann speaks about homosexuality‬‏

One comment under the video:

Jeez, this dude's so far in the closet his mail is addressed to Narnia.

When I first heard this, I thought it was a woman a la Bea Arthur.

YouTube - ‪Bea Arthur in The Man in the Moon‬‏

When I found out it was Dr. Marcus Bachmann, yea, THAT Bachmann, I was floored.

Now everyone has "gaydar". Where when you meet someone, right away, instinctively, you think, "Oh, that guy is gay". Not that you are pointing fingers, just in your mind, you recognize that someone is gay.

Well come on.

Worse for him, he goes on about the underlying "temptation". What does that tell you? This guy is phone call away from being Ted Haggard.

lol, you must be young.....

To everyone else, Paul Lynde, Hollywood Squares. He might have been gay. I don't care, the man was hysterical.

Why do bikers wear leather? Because chiffon wrinkles.:eusa_angel:

Bless you Mr. Lynde. You always made me laugh.

Now the tactic of claiming marcus bachmann is gay or sounds gay has already been used in a NY firefight with dems doing the dirty work.

So I know this game. What's sad about this is that liberals are using "gay" as an insult and a tactic to attempt to target some one.

It's like me going into an SF fight and starting to label people as "breeders". And yes I know that game as well.

What the hell is wrong with libs these days? I miss desperately the Abbies and the Jerrys. They were savvy and smart.

Listen to this guy talk:

YouTube - ‪Dr. Marcus Bachmann speaks about homosexuality‬‏

One comment under the video:

Jeez, this dude's so far in the closet his mail is addressed to Narnia.

When I first heard this, I thought it was a woman a la Bea Arthur.

YouTube - ‪Bea Arthur in The Man in the Moon‬‏

When I found out it was Dr. Marcus Bachmann, yea, THAT Bachmann, I was floored.

Now everyone has "gaydar". Where when you meet someone, right away, instinctively, you think, "Oh, that guy is gay". Not that you are pointing fingers, just in your mind, you recognize that someone is gay.

Well come on.

Worse for him, he goes on about the underlying "temptation". What does that tell you? This guy is phone call away from being Ted Haggard.

lol, you must be young.....

To everyone else, Paul Lynde, Hollywood Squares. He might have been gay. I don't care, the man was hysterical.

Why do bikers wear leather? Because chiffon wrinkles.:eusa_angel:

Bless you Mr. Lynde. You always made me laugh.

Not to mention that he was very astute.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE7Spq8zfpc]YouTube - ‪Paul Lynde (Hollywood Squares) on our government!‬‏[/ame]

spectrumc01 said:
I have met people who honestly believe that you are gay if you sound like that.
I know someone who sounds sort of like this but i dunno if they are or not...... (I dont plan on asking)

Forum List

Back