can someone prove that god exists?

bikercat

Feb 8, 2011
not being brought up with religion, I have a hard time believing in the stuff. however I spoke to my brother a couple of days ago and he tells me that he believes because too many bad things happened in his past that if some supernatural being didn't have any input he would have been dead a hundred times over. now he sounds like one of those born again christians. he still curses and stuff but he's a christian! so does anyone have any hard evidence that god exist? don't tell me it's faith. I can have faith everytime I purchase a lotto ticket. but that isn't going to guarantee me winning.

Go look in the mirror.... then look closely at your eyes.

Dont tell me that that just happens.... or sit and look at a beautiful sunset, or a newborn baby.

God is all around you. Ya just have to have an open mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Like The Infidel said, just look around. Do you know of any intelligence that could do that? You can't tell me that all of this happened by accident.

The only person who can prove to you that God exists, is you.

He's looking for you as hard as you're looking for him.

not being brought up with religion, I have a hard time believing in the stuff. however I spoke to my brother a couple of days ago and he tells me that he believes because too many bad things happened in his past that if some supernatural being didn't have any input he would have been dead a hundred times over. now he sounds like one of those born again christians. he still curses and stuff but he's a christian! so does anyone have any hard evidence that god exist? don't tell me it's faith. I can have faith everytime I purchase a lotto ticket. but that isn't going to guarantee me winning.

No. God can be neither proved, nor disproved.

God has been proven to me.

Yes. Here it is.

Celebrity-Wallpapers-Adriana-Lima-hot-babe-girls-cute-Adriana-Lima-model-girl-wallpapers-victoria-secret-%D0%A2%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-HUMAN-sexy-babes-woman-beauty-Boo

God has been proven to me.

Let's hear your argument then. I'm talking about logic here, not whether you're a believer.

Last edited:
No, nor can it be proven that a God doesn't exist. Atheism is just as much a religion as deism.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Atheism is no religion, I attend no religous activities, belong to no group give no offerings, etc.
all those are signs of a religion.

Lets not confuse religion and beliefs here.

People have faith in Sarah Palin is that a religion?

Forum List

Back