Can someone PLEASE Shut Obama up before his Mouth Causes a Great Depression?!

There is little doubt that Obama's bank proposal is weighing on the market, but whether or not it effects the real economy is open to question. It seems that the proposal was a knee-jerk reaction to the loss of the MA senate seat, which isn't good. However, breaking up the banks and separating trading from the deposit-taking side is probably a good idea.

BTW, I've been hearing chatter in the market that the election of Scott Brown may also be dragging stocks down. Stocks have gone straight down 4%-5% since Tuesday night, and the thinking is that if the economy needs another round of stimulus, the GOP won't allow it, imperiling the economic recovery. I have no idea if that's true or not, but that's what I am hearing.

Another political reason is that the market is getting skittish about the re-appointment of Ben Bernanke.

There are other reasons why the market is going down, and usually politics is not a major player in the market, though most unknowing political people think otherwise. However, this time, I think politics is playing a major role.

There is little doubt that Obama's bank proposal is weighing on the market, but whether or not it effects the real economy is open to question. It seems that the proposal was a knee-jerk reaction to the loss of the MA senate seat, which isn't good. However, breaking up the banks and separating trading from the deposit-taking side is probably a good idea.

BTW, I've been hearing chatter in the market that the election of Scott Brown may also be dragging stocks down. Stocks have gone straight down 4%-5% since Tuesday night, and the thinking is that if the economy needs another round of stimulus, the GOP won't allow it, imperiling the economic recovery. I have no idea if that's true or not, but that's what I am hearing.

Another political reason is that the market is getting skittish about the re-appointment of Ben Bernanke.

There are other reasons why the market is going down, and usually politics is not a major player in the market, though most unknowing political people think otherwise. However, this time, I think politics is playing a major role.

I was being a Hysterical Liberal!... :lol:

:)

peace...

The election of Scott Brown, a victory for International Terrorism, clearly should not be regarded a sign of impending doom for the economy, or Wall Street. As Senator, Scott Brown will contend for a far more complete screwing of low and middle income household: Than was even possible under Bush-Cheney.

Even TV fanatic, Kudlow, is praising the "across-the-board-tax-cut" message of about-to-be-Senator-Brown. Low and Middle Income tax filers have no current federal income tax liability, and would get nothing. There would therefore be no economic stimulus at all. The rich just keep spending like always, and low and middle incomes spend less!

Osama bin is reportedly from Massachusetts, somehow, and the Senator-Elect is reportedly from there, two(?).

It is widely known that Wall Street, however. is filled with experts! The Correction was first predicted for September. Then it was predicted for October. Then it was predicted for November. Then is was even predicted for December, and just maybe in January!

Just today: Who can deny that these people are really, exactly: That good!

It would almost be like reminding people that the Kennedy's even, have lots of money. In fact, they are enormously rich--and there are lots of them. Senator Elect Brown could even run on the basis that he, too, is one of them(?). Larry Kudlow, even believes!

Some people are just so hard to tell apart!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Unelectable light-skinned squaw, have heap-heap dialect problems! Needs put to work in Great House, "garden." Unelectable dark-skinned squaw. needs to play with children, on swings--near Great House, in Washington, D. C. Great Half-Wit Father In Washington, Study History--maybe inside, upstairs, or. . . .in Cinton hallway!)

Since we are in a very serious depression, it stands to reason that the stock market will start reflecting the tremendous collapse in earnings that companies have suffered.

The election of Scott Brown, a victory for International Terrorism, clearly should not be regarded a sign of impending doom for the economy, or Wall Street. As Senator, Scott Brown will contend for a far more complete screwing of low and middle income household: Than was even possible under Bush-Cheney.

Even TV fanatic, Kudlow, is praising the "across-the-board-tax-cut" message of about-to-be-Senator-Brown. Low and Middle Income tax filers have no current federal income tax liability, and would get nothing. There would therefore be no economic stimulus at all. The rich just keep spending like always, and low and middle incomes spend less!

Osama bin is reportedly from Massachusetts, somehow, and the Senator-Elect is reportedly from there, two(?).

It is widely known that Wall Street, however. is filled with experts! The Correction was first predicted for September. Then it was predicted for October. Then it was predicted for November. Then is was even predicted for December, and just maybe in January!

Just today: Who can deny that these people are really, exactly: That good!

It would almost be like reminding people that the Kennedy's even, have lots of money. In fact, they are enormously rich--and there are lots of them. Senator Elect Brown could even run on the basis that he, too, is one of them(?). Larry Kudlow, even believes!

Some people are just so hard to tell apart!

(Unelectable light-skinned squaw, have heap-heap dialect problems! Needs put to work in Great House, "garden." Unelectable dark-skinned squaw. needs to play with children, on swings--near Great House, in Washington, D. C. Great Half-Wit Father In Washington, Study History--maybe inside, upstairs, or. . . .in Cinton hallway!)

How does anyone figure that the Brown victory is a win for international terrorism? That's one hell of a stretch and spin.

Low and middle have no income tax liability? Really? So I should just tell the Government to send me every dime back that they took from me this year. Because i certainly am far from rich but I paid $103 more income tax this year than last.

We won't even bother with the rest of your crazy post.

How does anyone figure that the Brown victory is a win for international terrorism? That's one hell of a stretch and spin.

No kidding.

"In dealing with terrorists, our tax dollars should pay for weapons to stop them, not lawyers to defend them." - Scott Brown

:clap2:

Anyone sees it right here on the message board! Two Posters, SFC Ollie and JenT agree that the global. financial meltdown caused by the two phony wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, The Two Phony Tax Cuts of Bush and Cheney, and the Bankers accepting badly made mortgages that the poor could never pay: Is not global international terrorism! They post, eessentially, that harming of American households, bbankers, and financial houses is wonderful: Speaking like the terrorists they really are, and GOPO really is!

SFC Ollie Poster, and JenT poster agree that it's wonderful for families world-wide to be in fear for their buildings everyday, thanks to the GOP!

These are the kinds of bags of myopia who drag U. S. Nationals into military adventures in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, basis-free. They refuse to read the intelligence, reconoiter in the field, or follow any advance scout prescriptions or advance warnings.

U.S. Americans in military uniform get killed, dismembered, mutiliated, disfigured, disembowled, and injured because of people like SFC Ollies Poster, and JenT poster. Senator John McCain put the names that he caused on a "memorial" in Washington D..C.

Bush and Cheney and SFC Ollie Poster, and JenT poster: Are all the same critters.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(Posters have no concept of wampum, take no scalps, get many braves killed!)

Anyone sees it right here on the message board! Two Posters, SFC Ollie and JenT agree that the global. financial meltdown caused by the two phony wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, The Two Phony Tax Cuts of Bush and Cheney, and the Bankers accepting badly made mortgages that the poor could never pay: Is not global international terrorism! They post, eessentially, that harming of American households, bbankers, and financial houses is wonderful: Speaking like the terrorists they really are, and GOPO really is!

SFC Ollie Poster, and JenT poster agree that it's wonderful for families world-wide to be in fear for their buildings everyday, thanks to the GOP!

These are the kinds of bags of myopia who drag U. S. Nationals into military adventures in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, basis-free. They refuse to read the intelligence, reconoiter in the field, or follow any advance scout prescriptions or advance warnings.

U.S. Americans in military uniform get killed, dismembered, mutiliated, disfigured, disembowled, and injured because of people like SFC Ollies Poster, and JenT poster. Senator John McCain put the names that he caused on a "memorial" in Washington D..C.

Bush and Cheney and SFC Ollie Poster, and JenT poster: Are all the same critters.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(Posters have no concept of wampum, take no scalps, get many braves killed!)

OK you proved that you are a nutcase. And I don't need anymore nutcases right now. Off to Ignoreland.

SFC Ollie poster is off to go to sleep, standing guard over America like so many with their buddies--the kinds of American-killers that they are.

It's off to ignore-land: For people like SFC Ollie poster.

(Maybe soon now many come: Like Intended by all GOP, to live in teepees of America!)

Anyone sees it right here on the message board! Two Posters, SFC Ollie and JenT agree that the global. financial meltdown caused by the two phony wars in Iraq and Afghanistan...

:eek: There was a phoney war in Iraq and Afghanistan? Was it as realistic as the phoney Global Warming summit in Copenhagen?

Now THAT was money well spent! :lol:

Phoney war...was that when Pelosi booked airline tickets to pretend honor our troops at the same time as Hillary? I heard they didn't get along but I didn't know it came to drawing blood...

(and I hope their spat didn't get in the way of our troops that are doing the real fighting, God bless 'em!)

Last edited:
Based on personal inabilities to confront intelligence estimates, like all pro-military participants do: Then the wars participants even seek the disruption of nuclear Pakistan. The clear intent of the followed orders is to install an unfriendly faction with new access to nuclear weapons and technology.

The meetings by contrast, are over!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(First African-American War-Maker Bush--20% Afrikaner, 80% not too up on things--even fail to send in body armor and preventive things like US ordinance. Money Saving GOP In Charge!)

Latest Dispatches- MSN Money

Dow falls 217 as fear returns

Jitters about President Obama's bank proposal, China's economic recovery and Ben Bernanke's future outweigh strong earnings from McDonald's and GE.

:clap2:

Fantastic Work, Mr. President!...

peace...

Top Stocks- MSN Money

If Obama pipes down, we might be all right
But the president seems hellbent on rendering good earnings meaningless.

I am not alone...

peace...

Forum List

Back