Can someone please explain.............

A

archangel

to me if ya send a positive rep and it is then received on the other end as a negative....anyone else have this problem?

archangel said:
to me if ya send a positive rep and it is then received on the other end as a negative....anyone else have this problem?

Hopefully this is a rarity or you inadvertently hit the wrong button. Either way, I'll fix it first thing in the morning.

jimnyc said:
Hopefully this is a rarity or you inadvertently hit the wrong button. Either way, I'll fix it first thing in the morning.

Kathianne pm'd me and said this happened to her once!

archangel said:
Kathianne pm'd me and said this happened to her once!

No, not exactly, I meant that I accidently hit the wrong button and an administrator was nice enough to correct it. I do believe I said, "Thanks a lot!"

I also pm'd you since we are 'posting' such, that I went into see if I could correct, I couldn't figure out how, so I suggested that you contact an administrator. Luckily, Jim was there and said if there was a mistake, he'll correct it for you in the morning.

Thanks Jim!

Kathianne said:
No, not exactly, I meant that I accidently hit the wrong button and an administrator was nice enough to correct it. I do believe I said, "Thanks a lot!"

I also pm'd you since we are 'posting' such, that I went into see if I could correct, I couldn't figure out how, so I suggested that you contact an administrator. Luckily, Jim was there and said if there was a mistake, he'll correct it for you in the morning.

Thanks Jim!

Oh kathianne..there is a record of your pm...what you are saying now is a little different then what the pm said...you said nothing about hitting the wrong button in the pm.. humm...it was fwd to jim!

Have a nice night...now I am really confused!

Mr. P said:
Holly Shit Arch! Give it a FUCKIN REST!!!
Can you get along with anyone?

I get along just fine with straight shooters...guess I was wrong about you...I just submitted the evidence at hand...no spin...just the plain and simple facts..
so for you to come along and make this silly claim is just mean spirited...guess joker was right about you being 'Mean'! :2guns:

archangel said:
was that directed at me or Mr.P? Doesn't matter...Jim has all the info..... :eek:

I agree with P that you need to lighten up. I mean what is it I am missing? You attempt to show a former-military, conservative front; yet, it is with the former military conservatives you quibble the most.

Why is that?

GunnyL said:
I agree with P that you need to lighten up. I mean what is it I am missing? You attempt to show a former-military, conservative front; yet, it is with the former military conservatives you quibble the most.

Why is that?

since when has it become the norm that all conservatives agree on all the issues..I am a Independent...and I get along with some and disagree with others...just because you and Mr.P are in sinc doesn't mean I am against all you say...nor will I agree with all you say!Ya gotta admit Mr.P sometimes contradicts himself on issues as do you and I...human nature my friend!

archangel said:
since when has it become the norm that all conservatives agree on all the issues..I am a Independent...and I get along with some and disagree with others...just because you and Mr.P are in sinc doesn't mean I am against all you say...nor will I agree with all you say!Ya gotta admit Mr.P sometimes contradicts himself on issues as do you and I...human nature my friend!

I don't recall posting anything of the sort that all conservatives agree on all issues, and that is not what I asked.

And I'm not sure where you come up with self-contradiction being "human nature," but I can assure it is not.

I have seen no evidence of Mr P contradicting himself. If you take issue with somethign specific, you probably ought to address your grievance with him.

As far as I am concerned, I am intolerant of hypocrisy and you'll pay Hell finding any on my part. But feel free to post whatever it is you have deemed "self-contradictory" on my part.

Two things:

1st: I fixed mom4's rep...she'll see it in her rep comments.

2nd: Arch - Seriously...give it a REST. NOBODY on this forum has formed any sort of 'aliance' against you. People call you on what YOU say, then you get pissed and start accusing ppl of being in 'sinc'[SIC]. Let it go. Really.

archangel said:

they key words were "lighten up" everything can't be a life or death argument

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dmp said:
Two things:

1st: I fixed mom4's rep...she'll see it in her rep comments.

2nd: Arch - Seriously...give it a REST. NOBODY on this forum has formed any sort of 'aliance' against you. People call you on what YOU say, then you get pissed and start accusing ppl of being in 'sinc'[SIC]. Let it go. Really.

I appreciate that...and sorry if I spiced up the arguments tonight...I just like to liven up the debate from time to time no offense taken or meant to be given...Have a nice night! And for people calling 'you' on what 'you' say well we are all guilty on this one...! enough said no hard feelings here!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back