Can someone make sense of this for me because i feel like I'm confused

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
my brother proposed to his girl friend last month and called our mom last night to borrow $50? So he getting married soon and don't have $50? And two grown ass people who work and live together cant produce $50

why is this 30 year old man who is engaged to be still borrowing money from his mother?

This is one of the main reasons I dont consider him mature

my brother proposed to his girl friend last month and called our mom last night to borrow $50? So he getting married soon and don't have $50? And two grown ass people who work and live together cant produce $50

why is this 30 year old man who is engaged to be still borrowing money from his mother?

You’re asking the wrong questions...

What u mean

What u mean
The real question to be asked is... “Why would a woman accept a marriage proposal from a destitute man”?

Did your mom loan him the money? If so, was it really a loan, does you mom expect the money to ever be paid back? I have a 60 year old sister who has lived in my mother’s basement for 5 years. It’s pretty pathetic.

If he is getting married, he better get used to not having money

What u mean
The real question to be asked is... “Why would a woman accept a marriage proposal from a destitute man”?

retardation?

Did your mom loan him the money? If so, was it really a loan, does you mom expect the money to ever be paid back? I have a 60 year old sister who has lived in my mother’s basement for 5 years. It’s pretty pathetic.

yes she did

What u mean

retardation?
It’s unlikely that the real answer is quite that simple...

What u mean
/----/ "“Why would a woman accept a marriage proposal from a destitute man”?"
For the same reason they will marry a convict serving LIfe without parole, a drunk at an AAA meeting and a biker who beats the crap out of her, steals her money then cheats on her. For the same reason Hillary stayed with Bill.

Does Mom have any real expectation of ever getting repaid? If not it’s not the first time he’s played this game on her and will continue as long as she’s the willing stooge.

Forum List

Back