Can someone explain why democrats think

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
"the economy grows from the middle class out". I heard numerous democrats say that lately and it doesn't make sense. If your middle class, you are not hiring anyone, and you don't have much discretionary income to stimulate the economy- investment wise.

Last edited:
The Democrats don't understand how the economy works. From what I can gather they think that the Middle class grows the economy because they are the ones doing the buying mostly. They can't understand how jobs come into play and how corporations and businesses make the products, etc. They think it's a linear progression from the middle class consumer out. I've tried on many occasions to make them understand how it all fits together, they simply won't or can't understand.

Well, when you think about it, if they were smart, they wouldn't be liberals.

Because the middle class does the bulk of the spending and buying.

Without that buying power, who are the producers going to sell to?

Because the middle class does the bulk of the spending and buying.

Without that buying power, who are the producers going to sell to?

wealthy people dont need food, or support the resturants that pop up trying to get that biz? Seriously? I see more poor and middle class using the coupons and staying home compared to teh wealthy guy taking the family out.

Can someone explain why democrats think
Because they weren't aborted when their moms were pregnant with them.

Here's another truth that the Democrats don't think about:

The GOP wants to cut the tax rate of ALL Americans who pay taxes. The DNC wants you to think it's just the rich.

Here's another truth that the Democrats don't think about:

The GOP wants to cut the tax rate of ALL Americans who pay taxes. The DNC wants you to think it's just the rich.

Yeah, that BS about a two thousand dollar tax increase on the middle class.

This is a chicken or the egg argument or the dems version of trickle down.

Without the middle class to buy products, the rich wouldn't be able to make money, without the rich to employ the middle class wouldn't have any money to spend.
No, it's not a chicken or egg argument.

There is no employment without accumulated capital....Period.

The question has been answered.

The idiots do not realize that most American business owners are members of the middle class and the majority of American employees are hired by members of the middle class.

Seriously out of touch.

The other thing the Dem's say is Repubs have trickle down. From the top down.
This is not true either.
Republicans have always been from the bottom up. Education is the key and the Dem's have made the inner city schools into the worst of all the school systems.
This is why they do not like the vouchers.

This is a chicken or the egg argument or the dems version of trickle down.

Without the middle class to buy products, the rich wouldn't be able to make money, without the rich to employ the middle class wouldn't have any money to spend.
No, it's not a chicken or egg argument.

There is no employment without accumulated capital....Period.

And there is no accumulated capital without the middle class.

The question has been answered.

The idiots do not realize that most American business owners are members of the middle class and the majority of American employees are hired by members of the middle class.

Seriously out of touch.

that's simply false. You have any proof to back up your claim????

"the economy grows from the middle class out". I heard numerous democrats say that lately and it doesn't make sense. If your middle class, you are not hiring anyone, and you don't have much discretionary income to stimulate the economy- investment wise.

Because you can't fix stupid. By the way. Why doesn't Obama ever talk about the poor?

I believe that Democrats have a vested interest in keeping a segment of our population poor to be used for political reasons.

Forum List

Back