Can Somebody Who is Military Answer A Question???

Some personnel are taught some techniques. By the way? That includes the supposed torture of water boarding. That is right, Our Government has declared it Torture but they practice it on American service members.

I got that part.. but if torture does not work why do they have to teach people how to withstand it?? doyathink?? why waste the time and money???
Willow, I didn't realize you were retarded. I'll do my best to keep that in mind when responding to you in the future.
wow, this pegs the irony meter

irony.gif

Old Rocks what lies did Bush tell and remember for it to be a lie he most have been aware that it was a lie when he stated it.
something these morons will never admit, except to defend Bill Clinton
and HE knew he was lying
but they will still defend him

hey broom hilda ...using your logic....9/11 happened on bush's watch so he is totally responsible for it...and katrina....and the thousands of abortions etc..and the 3000 men/women killed in war...now make your excuses for him? maybe it will be something we havent heard before

Our enemies have in the past used waterboarding and other tortures to force false confessions of war crimes out of our soldiers, for use in their propaganda. This is what happened to John McCain in his stay at the Hanoi Hilton. We introduce soldiers who may be captured to it in SEER school so that if they are captured and it is used on them, they will more be able to psychologically cope with it, so the trauma does not impede their attempts to escape.

Do they or do they not teach military personnel how to withstand torture? or to withold information under torture??

If torture doesn't work why do they teach this if they do?????

Willow, the point you are making here is valid and correct.

I was in US Navy from 1969 to 1972
which included one year in Vietnam
and I went to survival school
nothing taught there about being captured and tortured.

Baltimore Bob

I went into the Navy in November 1969 and we didn't have any kind of torture training in boot camp or anywhere else along the way in my 20 year career. Can't say what's been going down since December 1989. I did hear that they have ships made out of steel now though...

Forum List

Back