Can somebody tell me what the hell happened to Democrats?

The American left has finally gone full retard. It's been a slow climb up the hill, but they've reached the peak.

Disagree, for the simple fact that every time I think this they step into a whole other realm I never even considered. Their lunacy will never see a peak.

You refuse to pass trade deals, you flood our poor communities with foreigners that are taking all our valuable resources for our poor, hundreds of blacks will be shot this weekend next week and the week after and you do nothing..

If you aren’t the BIGGEST. domestic terrorist in America not sure what is.

What do you mean "what happened to democrats?" They used to own people and started a Civil War to keep them...then, when the Republicans beat them and forced them to free their Black Slaves, the democrats enacted Jim Crow laws and hung the free Blacks and their Republican allies from trees.....

The democrats have always been monsters...

Very true. The Democrats never particularly "changed", they just got smarter. The devised ways to make the downtrodden slaves to a vote, and bolster the ranks by encouraging mass immigration and infiltrating the education system to foster an ignorant populace.

You refuse to pass trade deals, you flood our poor communities with foreigners that are taking all our valuable resources for our poor, hundreds of blacks will be shot this weekend next week and the week after and you do nothing..

If you aren’t the BIGGEST. domestic terrorist in America not sure what is.
What the hell happened to the Union, to us, their employer,
the people...the only true proprietors of our government?

This isn't about Democrats or Republicans
This is about individuals, elected to handle our affairs
who have been allowed to get away with so much
for so long unchecked that corruption has fused itself
into our system of government where an uprising of the people
is not only necessary but imminent

If anything has been made evident
it is the magnitude of corruption within our own government

New Topics

Forum List

Back