Can somebody please tell me who on earth is stopping white people from being white?

I had a white friend attempt to be white last week, but the powers that be stopped him, he was only able to be alabaster....it was very hurtful to him....

Who ever said I am white anyway?
In summer, after a couple of burns, and a deep tan.
I would identify as Neopolitan. ..
download (7).jpeg

Last edited:
I am seeing post after post of pity parties exclusive to Harry and Louise, ie white people on their proclamation of being prevented from being white. As though somehow, they're being indirectly prosecuted from embracing their white linage, that someone somewhere deep in the brain tissue of their skulls are preventing them from expressing their joy and glee of having white skin...that somehow, brown people, purple people and yes even green....are not allowing this race to prosper and continue their journey of white pride and privilege.....so the Tiger is asking with all due respect and honesty, who prey tell are these people? How are they stopping Harry and his wife Louise from enjoying the fruits of their linage and history and how can we aide them in any way on recovery if in fact its lost?

If you can not answer this question honestly and with fortitude, than shut the fuck up, find a fuckin cave and stay the fuck there until Brown sends for you!!!View attachment 251035

I still remember the first blowjob I ever got from a black chick. That Kamala!

I am seeing post after post of pity parties exclusive to Harry and Louise, ie white people on their proclamation of being prevented from being white. As though somehow, they're being indirectly prosecuted from embracing their white linage, that someone somewhere deep in the brain tissue of their skulls are preventing them from expressing their joy and glee of having white skin...that somehow, brown people, purple people and yes even green....are not allowing this race to prosper and continue their journey of white pride and privilege.....so the Tiger is asking with all due respect and honesty, who prey tell are these people? How are they stopping Harry and his wife Louise from enjoying the fruits of their linage and history and how can we aide them in any way on recovery if in fact its lost?

If you can not answer this question honestly and with fortitude, than shut the fuck up, find a fuckin cave and stay the fuck there until Brown sends for you!!!View attachment 251035

I still remember the first blowjob I ever got from a black chick. That Kamala!

Er . . . I think you just admitted to having non-marital sex.Watch out, gawd gonna getcha.

Forum List

Back