Can somebody please tell me who on earth is stopping white people from being white?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am seeing post after post of pity parties exclusive to Harry and Louise, ie white people on their proclamation of being prevented from being white. As though somehow, they're being indirectly prosecuted from embracing their white linage, that someone somewhere deep in the brain tissue of their skulls are preventing them from expressing their joy and glee of having white skin...that somehow, brown people, purple people and yes even green....are not allowing this race to prosper and continue their journey of white pride and privilege.....so the Tiger is asking with all due respect and honesty, who prey tell are these people? How are they stopping Harry and his wife Louise from enjoying the fruits of their linage and history and how can we aide them in any way on recovery if in fact its lost?

If you can not answer this question honestly and with fortitude, than shut the fuck up, find a fuckin cave and stay the fuck there until Brown sends for you!!!
upload_2019-3-19_10-38-40.jpeg

I am seeing post after post of pity parties exclusive to Harry and Louise, ie white people on their proclamation of being prevented from being white. As though somehow, they're being indirectly prosecuted from embracing their white linage, that someone somewhere deep in the brain tissue of their skulls are preventing them from expressing their joy and glee of having white skin...that somehow, brown people, purple people and yes even green....are not allowing this race to prosper and continue their journey of white pride and privilege.....so the Tiger is asking with all due respect and honesty, who prey tell are these people? How are they stopping Harry and his wife Louise from enjoying the fruits of their linage and history and how can we aide them in any way on recovery if in fact its lost?

If you can not answer this question honestly and with fortitude, than shut the fuck up, find a fuckin cave and stay the fuck there until Brown sends for you!!!View attachment 251035
Project often? :dunno:

Well, in my case it's the sun. It turns my skin a most delicate shade of shrimp pink.

Do feel free to continue with your usual racism, though.

• Banned

If you can not answer this question honestly and with fortitude, than shut the fuck up, find a fuckin cave and stay the fuck there until Brown sends for you!!!View attachment 251035
Jews will not replace me...next?

I'm assuming that will make sense to someone, somewhere........ on another planet.........

Well, in my case it's the sun. It turns my skin a most delicate shade of shrimp pink.

Do feel free to continue with your usual racism, though.
How the heck am I racist callin out you nuts

You are either an extraordinarily stupid middle aged jive ass black woman who does nothing here but beat the black racist drum or else a particularly immature teenager pretending to be one in order to make blacks look like stupid, jive ass racists.

It is strange. I never seen a group that goes so far out of their way to be offended.

I'm assuming that will make sense to someone, somewhere........ on another planet.........

Planet Cap Locks by the looks of it.

Clearly your planet has the internet, your commenting on it

Planet Cap Locks by the looks of it.
Correction fool, Planet bold...more like it

You're just imagining it, It's really carrier pigeons......... really fast carrier pigeons.....

You're just imagining it, It's really carrier pigeons......... really fast carrier pigeons.....

Somebody needs a hobby.....waterboarding seniors excite you?

Dats some funny sheet! Yawz be cray cray!

You can be as white as you like, behind your closed doors. If you get caught while out being white by "urban youths" or in public forums as you voice your opinions be prepared for a vicious beating, or at the least being shouted down and ostracized.

What does being white or black even mean?

Stop buying into the stereotyping and just be yourself.

Personally I think my skin color is the least important thing about me

Somebody needs a hobby.....waterboarding seniors excite you?
Nah, we stake captives out under the sun. Oh and I'm sending this via smoke signals......

What Jew would want to take your place?

A lot of folks are puzzled by this. I sure am, and I'm of European stock and my skin peels even at the word "sun." I've never been mistreated (except the occasional male asshole, and that's not racial).The first music I ever danced to was Tchaikovsky, the second was Motown. No one has ever tried to stop me from doing anything.

I've only been called anything racial once, when I was in a restroom stall at work and some woman came in with a small boy and slapped him across the face, and he began to cry. They had just been to the doctor. She got angry when I opened the door and scolded her. Otherwise, everyone has been either indifferent or very nice, and in the DC area, we have people in all colors, from all nations and all continents.

This "persecution" thing is a pile of political crap by people who want to divide Americans for their own evil purposes.

Forum List

Back